Redwater Finder!
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 04:58 PM

Old September 18th, 2021, 07:37 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Different.. → RP

Kyle | @Cxndy_Fatal | Greenhouse /w Watermelon pup
He flinched away as the pup climbed onto his lap, but slowly began to pet it again. It wasn't hostile. For now. He slowly smiled, the first time for a while since he got trapped in the doomed place. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard with this little guy around. Do you like the name Honeydew? I used to eat that every day after school . . . Haven't seen it in a while . . . he asked the little furry. He chuckled, sheathing his pocket knife again. Maybe he could keep the little guy.
(Awesome! Does Honeydew have a gender? If so, what?)

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old September 18th, 2021, 07:41 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post
Kyle | @Cxndy_Fatal | Greenhouse /w Watermelon pup
He flinched away as the pup climbed onto his lap, but slowly began to pet it again. It wasn't hostile. For now. He slowly smiled, the first time for a while since he got trapped in the doomed place. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard with this little guy around. Do you like the name Honeydew? I used to eat that every day after school . . . Haven't seen it in a while . . . he asked the little furry. He chuckled, sheathing his pocket knife again. Maybe he could keep the little guy.
(Awesome! Does Honeydew have a gender? If so, what?)
Watermelon pup 1 - Honeydew.

The pup wagged its tail faster, it loved the name! It nuzzled into Kyle's chest, putting its paws up on Kyle's stomach, it's tail wagging so quickly it looked like a blur.

((Honeydew prefers to not be called by any gender, but their gender at birth is female!))
Old September 18th, 2021, 07:53 PM

Kyle | @Cxndy_Fatal | Greenhouse w/ Honeydew
He laughed now, booming so much it echoed off the walls. He stopped after he noticed the echo, swiftly clutching Honeydew to his chest. He jumped down from the tree, landing in a crouch. He looked around frantically, running through the undergrowth towards the other side of the room, the one nearest the door. He shielded the little furry with his arms and rolled into thick brush. He held the pup close, trying to keep it calm. He was worried he had alerted more furries, ones that were hostile, unlike Honeydew.

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old September 18th, 2021, 07:57 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
He laughed now, booming so much it echoed off the walls. He stopped after he noticed the echo, swiftly clutching Honeydew to his chest. He jumped down from the tree, landing in a crouch. He looked around frantically, running through the undergrowth towards the other side of the room, the one nearest the door. He shielded the little furry with his arms and rolled into thick brush. He held the pup close, trying to keep it calm. He was worried he had alerted more furries, ones that were hostile, unlike Honeydew.
Honeydew.
The pups tail graised over a few roses that were in the bush next to them. Honeydew yelped as a thorn nicked its tail. It clenched onto Kyles shirt like an infant would do to its mother. It whined and cried out, whimpers filled the room quickly as a small amount of blood stained part of the pups tail.
Old September 18th, 2021, 08:07 PM

He saw the little nick on the pup's tail and shushed it. He didn't want any of the furries to think he was hurting it. He already had an attachment to this pup. He looked around for something to cover the nick with and couldn't. He frowned and decided to rip his tattered shirt some more. He got a strip of it and wrapped it around the pup's tail carefully. He clutched it to his chest again, deciding to scavenge the other rooms for more supplies before returning to the trees for a while. C'mon Honeydew, let's go get some stuff. You don't happen to know where any food is, do ya?
(I can't help but feel that Kyle is overprotective dad material . . . Is that bad?)

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old September 18th, 2021, 08:12 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
He saw the little nick on the pup's tail and shushed it. He didn't want any of the furries to think he was hurting it. He already had an attachment to this pup. He looked around for something to cover the nick with and couldn't. He frowned and decided to rip his tattered shirt some more. He got a strip of it and wrapped it around the pup's tail carefully. He clutched it to his chest again, deciding to scavenge the other rooms for more supplies before returning to the trees for a while. C'mon Honeydew, let's go get some stuff. You don't happen to know where any food is, do ya?
(I can't help but feel that Kyle is overprotective dad material . . . Is that bad?)
((it aint bad, its cute! Besides, Honeydew could use the protection, their not even a foot tall.))

Honeydew

Honeydew nodded, the pup jumped away, signaling for Kyle to follow with its head. It bolted to what seemed to look like a dining room. On the table, there were cans of food, dog food and human food. The food for humans was beans and sausage slices, and the dog food was the standard wet beef and chicken grind. Honeydew jumped on the table and slid the beans towards the door, waiting for Kyle's entry.

((

Old September 18th, 2021, 08:16 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

((Heheheh.... Getting close to Onyx getting attacked!)
~Onyx| Open, City Streets~
The girl slowly walked, hungry, but not wanting to risk Dieing for hunger. She looked around, carefully stepping forward. Was that growling? She tensed up, carefully scouting.
Old September 18th, 2021, 08:19 PM

Kyle | @Cxndy_Fatal | Dining area w/ Honeydew
The male ran after the green pup. He dodged the puddles of ooze. Wow, you did find food. Good job! Now I just need some new clothes. he looked at his torn shirt and knee-length cutoff shorts. He looked at Honeydew and smiled crouching and scratching its ears. Know where any clothes are? That'd be nice. he said, half-joking. He gathered up the cans of food and shoved as much as he could into his deep pocket and a utility belt he'd snagged a couple of weeks ago.

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old September 18th, 2021, 08:23 PM
Whoop whoop

Lightbulb Re: Different.. → RP

Quote:
Kyle | @Cxndy_Fatal | Dining area w/ Honeydew
The male ran after the green pup. He dodged the puddles of ooze. Wow, you did find food. Good job! Now I just need some new clothes. he looked at his torn shirt and knee-length cutoff shorts. He looked at Honeydew and smiled crouching and scratching its ears. Know where any clothes are? That'd be nice. he said, half-joking. He gathered up the cans of food and shoved as much as he could into his deep pocket and a utility belt he'd snagged a couple of weeks ago.
Honeydew

The pup backed up and jumped down, running into another room, this room was built JUST like a closet! There was hundreds of outfits everywhere. Most of them ere suited for females, yet there was a large pile of mens wear. Honeydew barked sitting in front of one of the piles.

Last edited by Rxcket_p; September 18th, 2021 at 08:23 PM.
Old September 18th, 2021, 08:32 PM

Kyle | @Cxndy_Fatal | Closet w/ Honeydew
He looked at the place with awe. Was there a room for everything here? How in the world had he never found them? Wow, Honeydew. This is a lot of clothes. he said. He picked up three pairs of jeans and three t-shirts. C'mon, let's get back to the forest. he said, reaching bending down for the pup to climb on him somewhere. He was pretty sure he knew how to navigate back to his greenhouse.

♡ back from The Void ♡