Old September 21st, 2021, 06:59 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

My Mood: Innocent
Default Re: A world of Hope and Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
@Songwing

~| Danny |~
Danny wondered in the halls. With his '' great '' new look, he was able to run very quickly. On all fours and one by one, he searched the rooms. No sign of Melody anywhere. He had to get her out of here. ``Where are ya', Melody?`` He would mutter to himself, panting. The alarms went off. Great, this was just great! The guards would be on alert until he was found. In his head, he could here the doctor saying '' Let the game begin ''.
~Avery Moon~
Avery heard something in the hall and looked outside the room. He then spotted him. Danny. His eyes widened. He didn't want any trouble.
Old September 21st, 2021, 07:09 PM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

@Songwing

~| Danny|~

He ran into another room, where they. made him what he is now. He never looked at what he had done. A small, sliver mirror was hanging on the wall. He stood up, staring into the mirror. Danny was shocked at the look the monster that looked back at him. He growled to himself, pinning his ears back in anger. This was what he had down to him. He went back to all fours, running to find That evil doctor.

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old September 21st, 2021, 07:49 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
@Songwing

~| Danny|~

He ran into another room, where they. made him what he is now. He never looked at what he had done. A small, sliver mirror was hanging on the wall. He stood up, staring into the mirror. Danny was shocked at the look the monster that looked back at him. He growled to himself, pinning his ears back in anger. This was what he had down to him. He went back to all fours, running to find That evil doctor.
~Avery~
Avery was still in the hallway and followed Danny into the room out of curiosity. he then looked into the room and saw Danny getting angry at a... Mirror? He decided not to dwell on it and hurried away. He then passed a room with bright white light in it. he looked inside and there, on the table. Was a corpse. Bloody and misshapen. They were experimenting on someone else again. Failed. He then felt his heart race. "AHHHHHH!" He screamed and then without being able to control it his eyes glowed purple. The corpse began to move. The joints cracking and gargled sputters of blood came out of it's mouth. It was trying to talk. He just brought it back to life on accident. He was frozen. Not able to do anything.

~Dr. Tepes~
Dr. Tepes grabbed his favorite piece of equipment. A poison dart gun. The poison wasn't deadly, but it was enough to put down the freak of nature failed experiment like Danny. He then heard a scream. Avery? Avery! he ran in the direction of the scream and found that Danny was inside a room and Avery was looking into the same one. That room. IT STILL HAD A CORPSE IN IT! Did Avery bring it back by mistake. Cleanup crew didn't have time to get rid of the body. "Avery! Get away from there. Danny is in there and I need to get 'em!" Dr. Tepes Yelled alerting Danny that he was outside the room.
@WINGSOFFIRE

Last edited by Songwing; September 21st, 2021 at 07:50 PM.
Old September 21st, 2021, 08:05 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songwing View Post
~Avery~
Avery was still in the hallway and followed Danny into the room out of curiosity. he then looked into the room and saw Danny getting angry at a... Mirror? He decided not to dwell on it and hurried away. He then passed a room with bright white light in it. he looked inside and there, on the table. Was a corpse. Bloody and misshapen. They were experimenting on someone else again. Failed. He then felt his heart race. "AHHHHHH!" He screamed and then without being able to control it his eyes glowed purple. The corpse began to move. The joints cracking and gargled sputters of blood came out of it's mouth. It was trying to talk. He just brought it back to life on accident. He was frozen. Not able to do anything.

~Dr. Tepes~
Dr. Tepes grabbed his favorite piece of equipment. A poison dart gun. The poison wasn't deadly, but it was enough to put down the freak of nature failed experiment like Danny. He then heard a scream. Avery? Avery! he ran in the direction of the scream and found that Danny was inside a room and Avery was looking into the same one. That room. IT STILL HAD A CORPSE IN IT! Did Avery bring it back by mistake. Cleanup crew didn't have time to get rid of the body. "Avery! Get away from there. Danny is in there and I need to get 'em!" Dr. Tepes Yelled alerting Danny that he was outside the room.
@WINGSOFFIRE
(Here comes Secretary!!)
~Dengel~
The girl shook her head, staring at some paperwork. She looked up, and set the paper down. She stood up, and headed over to the doctor. "Sir-" She said, then realizing what happened.

~Dr.Vanilla~
She smiled down at Melody. "I'm sure he's around here somewhere!" She smiled. "But for now, we need to stay here." She said, smiling at the child.

@leopardstrike4
Old September 21st, 2021, 08:18 PM
♡Head over heels for her♡

Bump Policy: 5/9 days. Finals are coming up soon.
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGSOFFIRE View Post
~Maddie~
The short girl held her duster, carefully dusting around some vials. If she knocked one over, even if it didn't break, she would be in HUGE trouble. She always got this job...

i don't think i signed up for this
Old September 21st, 2021, 08:31 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Storm~ View Post
i don't think i signed up for this
(I accidently named it wrong, you signed up here: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=44099)
Old September 21st, 2021, 08:39 PM

Quote:

(I accidently named it wrong, you signed up here: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=44099)
Me and my dumb self lol XD
Old September 21st, 2021, 09:00 PM
Wittle Waffle Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Storm~ View Post
Me and my dumb self lol XD
(What did I miss?)

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...p?albumid=3755
Old September 21st, 2021, 10:22 PM

@WINGSOFFIRE

Today's the day! Storm laughed. She had finally made it out of her cell,she was running for the wall,in hopes to fly over it
Old September 22nd, 2021, 06:11 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

Quote:

(Here comes Secretary!!)
~Dengel~
The girl shook her head, staring at some paperwork. She looked up, and set the paper down. She stood up, and headed over to the doctor. "Sir-" She said, then realizing what happened.

~Dr.Vanilla~
She smiled down at Melody. "I'm sure he's around here somewhere!" She smiled. "But for now, we need to stay here." She said, smiling at the child.

@leopardstrike4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songwing View Post
~Avery~

~Dr. Tepes~
~| Danny|~ @WINGSOFFIRE
Danny lifted his head and a paw, ears perked. This is my one chance he thought to himself, charging out of the room, dodging the scared thing in front of him. Danny leaped up, snarling, hoping to knock the poison-dart gun.

~| Melody|~
``I want to play Hide-n-Seek with him and Dr. Tepes! It looks so fun! `` She squeaked, running to the door, looking for her Daddy. She look down the hall to see Avery and the Doctor.
@WINGSOFFIRE

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~

Last edited by ~|Snow Leopard|~; September 22nd, 2021 at 04:31 PM.