Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:51 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:28 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snips
Today 04:49 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 28th, 2022, 12:59 PM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: GOAL! [ Mossball Event - Kits Only! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

Event [#event]

Asterdance's gaze flickered over the kits gathering, a happy grin on their face. It was adorable to see much joy fill their faces - a wonderful kit army, mhm, mhm. It did appear they had an even number which, thank the stars. Asterdance had not prepared for an odd number whatsoever. Clearing their throat, the warrior jumped into explanation.

"SO! There's two teams - they got fancy names too. There's Team Badger and then there's Team Hawk. Cool, amright? Team Badger - y'all will go to the right, " Asterdance pointed towards the hole that was on their right, jerking their head in the direction. "Team Hawk, y'all will go to the left!" They mewed, following the same gestures but to the left instead.

"Whooo is going to be in these teams you ask? Welll, give me one moment.." Looking around, they begun to assign the kits to the teams.

"Sunkit, Brightkit, Galekit, Lotuskit! You guys areee.... TEAM BADGER!!! YEAHH!! Whicchh meanss, " Cue dramatic pause for effect, "Acornkit, Cloudkit, Cracklekit, and Moorkit! CONGRATS!! You're ... dun dun.. TEAM HAWK!!! WHOOP! Please, get into your places and I will actually explain what's going on here, mkay?" Asterdance stood still or as still as they could manage.

They would practically bouncing in place, excited to see how this turned out.

After a few minutes, "Two cats from each team will be assigned to block the little hole you guys have. These cats have to keep the mossball from rolling into their hole, otherwise the team gets a point! Obviously, you don't want that. I'm thinking you have to reach ten points to win the round. Not too sure how many rounds we'll do - so, we can see! There will be prizes but, that is for me to know and for you guys to find out, " They finished, turning back to grab the mossball.

When Asterdance came back, "SO. Any volunteers to guard the goal?"

[ So, the way this works is I will be using a dice system to decide who goals, who doesn't, etc. If you get 20 or 1, you get a confirmed goal. However, I'll flip a coin each roll of turns to choose between odd or even. If it chooses even and your character rolls an even number, you get a chance to get a goal! Though, I'll roll for the goalee and if they get a number close to your number - they successfully blocked your shot! This may be subject to change as I don't know how difficult it may be. ]

"I volunteer to be a guard!" Moorkit said excitedly
Old November 28th, 2022, 12:59 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

"I wanma g-gaurwd duh goawl!" Acornkit yells, waving her little tail from side to side before falling over backwards.

Lotuskit jumps up and down excitedly, she would volunteer but she wanted to run.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; November 28th, 2022 at 01:00 PM.
Old November 28th, 2022, 01:59 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Woodkit padded over to the right side. Team badger.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; November 29th, 2022 at 03:06 AM.
Old November 28th, 2022, 02:49 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

@x ghostie

(SO SORRY FOR THIS LOL)

Stormkit limped over and watched from afar, he was a little late but he didn’t want to interfere with the game because of his leg. The blue tom glanced at the other kits, he was disappointed at the fact that he couldn’t participate without being injured more. He sat down awkwardly because he wanted to cheer on his clanmates. Smiling thoughtfully at the kits running to their spots he watched calmly and waved off his feeling of disappointment. The wind ruffled Stormkit’s fur where he sat.
The tomkit’s green eyes scanned the other cats around and sparkled with amusement at his squealing friends.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old November 28th, 2022, 03:00 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Cloudkit silently cheered. Yes! HAWKS WERE AWESOME! He stuck his tongue out at the featherbrains on team badger. They were obviously gonna loose without him on their side. Obviously. The grey kit jumped up and down when the one leading the game asked for volunteers to guard the goal. Team hawk would definitely need a prodigy like Cloudkit to guard their goal like the amazing kit he was! He cleared his throat, and puffed out his chest. "I volunteer to guard the goal!" He announced.

[ @x ghostie ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 30th, 2022, 05:00 PM
Leader of Lifeclan

My Mood: Sad

Moonkit rolls out of the nursery after hearing the event. She notices Stormkit sitting alone and bounds over. "Whas wrong?" she asks.
Old December 1st, 2022, 10:28 PM
Honey'Kit (currently)

Status: IM LOOKING FOR GREAT AND FREINDLY PEOPLE TO RP WITH
My Mood: Dreaming

Honey'kit would trot over to where she heard all the other kits squeals.

"What's going on" she mumbled and ventured deeper into the thicket that separated the nursery from this small clearing just outside the camp.

She trotted neatly through the mess to find a few kits tumbling around. She heard Aster'dance Explaining the rules- She would listen in

Last edited by Honey'Whisker; December 5th, 2022 at 04:55 PM. Reason: last post was off topic = "hi i love your pfp pic"
Old December 1st, 2022, 10:32 PM
Honey'Kit (currently)

Unhappy Re: GOAL! [ Mossball Event - Kits Only! ]

Honey'kit wandered into the grassy clearing. Her golden fur shining in the sun.

"I don't know..." She had a worried expression on her face. "I'm not to good at moss ball" She found a tall piece of grass and began to claw at it.
Old December 5th, 2022, 05:18 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey'Whisker View Post
Honey'kits eyes would glimmer in admiration to this tom cat. She would quickly cover her face with her fluffy tail. She was flushed! She knew this was not right. So she decided that she was going to let it go- but she just admired how skilled this tom was!
Cloudkit caught a she-cat, seemingly the same age as him, give him an admiring look. He couldn't blame her~ he was awesome. The white tom smiled charmingly at Honeykit, and then looked back at the cat setting up the event.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 6th, 2022, 08:54 AM
Honey'Kit (currently)

Honey'Kit smiled. She was glad to know she wasn't being to obnoxious or loud. She then turned away to her mother.

"Hello Mother."-she said in a quite polite voice. "Do you need anything?"- she questioned with a light expression on her face.

"No"-The old she cat returned the question. "You are such a BEAUTIFUL she-cat, uh, do you know that?"- she struggled to finish the question.

"Yes, mother, I know this..."- Honey'kit purred, hearing how well her mom was doing, even if not that well...

"Go fix your pelt!"- she spat. Honey'kit nodded and with not another word she went of into the clearing of the camp to go fix her fur in a little patch of sun on the ground.
She wasn't mad or sad at all, she knew this was the way her mother was, she stifled back a mrrow of laughter. She respected her mom, even if she was a perfectionist.
Closed Thread