My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Call It Dreaming {Warrior Cats Interactive}

[D]

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 12th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Answer Chosen: Have him evaluate those of the clan as you go collect herbs on your own.

You think about his question for a moment, contemplating on whether you want him to go off on his own or not before deciding against it. Softly you would shake your head, a crestfallen look taking over Tuftpaw's features before you give a gentle lick to his head. "No Tuftpaw, I'll handle the herb gathering. You go ahead and check up on everyone else. I'll gather what I need for Sparrowdrop, then I'll go out and get whatever we need for everyone else. Pay close attention to detail alright?"
The apprentice brightened a little as you gave him something to do, even though it was clear he wanted to be the one to go gather the herbs. "Okay, don't be too long!"
With that, the young white and black patched tom began to head towards Dapplethroat and the kits, his bobbed tail twitching quietly in happiness.

Smiling after him for a moment, you eventually have to break out of it, shaking your head slightly. I should probably go tell Lavenderfall I'm leaving the camp for a moment, you think to yourself, now turning your head to look for the blue-grey deputy. It wasn't hard to find her, she was seated right next to Settingstar, talking quietly. Approaching, you dip your head politely.
"Greetings Settingstar, Lavenderfall, pardon my interruption but I'm informing you that I'll be heading out to grab herbs for a bit."

The deputy and leader look up from their conversation with polite smiles, Lavenderfall nodding her head. "Would you like to bring a warrior along for protection, or do you think you can handle yourself out there?"

[A] Bring one warrior with you
[B] Bring two warriors with you
[C] Bring Lavenderfall with you
[D] Go by yourself

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:18 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

[{D}]
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

[C] Lavanderfall...i ship em.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 13th, 2018, 01:17 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

[C] :P

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 13th, 2018, 08:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Answer Chosen: Bring Lavenderfall with you.

The thought of going alone was somewhat tempting, just to be able to talk out loud and not have others think of you as crazy, but alas, you knew the dangers of going alone. Being a medicine cat, you haven't had to fight much of anything and so your skills are, at the best, below mediocre. If you were attacked by an unscented badger or fox, you could easily be killed within seconds.
But who would you bring if you were to bring along a warrior? Rosepounce and Tumblecry had already headed out on a small hunting party of their own, Sparrowdrop was injured already, and surely the other warriors were trying to get their rest before they too went out hunting for the clan. Then the brilliant idea occurred to you, Why not just bring Lavenderfall along?

"Me? Handle myself alone out there, you must be mad Lavenderfall!" You chuckle out lightly, the tip of your black tail flicking back and forth. "I need someone like you to keep the creepy crawlies away while I look for herbs!"
The deputy chuckles out and tilts her head. "Are you asking me to come along with you?"
"If you wouldn't mind." Respectfully you dip your head to Settingstar who sits up, smiling lightly at you.
"Not at all, I believe we were just finished talking anyways. Be careful out there." The leader warns playfully, knowing that the two of you could very likely take care of yourselves.

And so Settingstar got up to relocate himself closer to his warriors, to share tongues and rest. Perhaps he'd even lead a hunting party later.
"Alright, well lets get this done then shall we?" The blue-grey she-cat said with a mock sigh of boredom, getting to her paws and stretching lightly, letting you lead the way.
"Shouldn't take too long! Maybe a moon." Grinning, you begin making your way to the edge of your makeshift camp. But then the thought hit you,
What should I look for first?

[A] Cobwebs
[B] Comfrey
[C] Chervil
[D] Nothing in particular, just walk and talk and casually try to find herbs

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; April 13th, 2018 at 08:59 PM.
Old April 13th, 2018, 09:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Hmm...Cobwebs are always needed, but I think the queen needs comfrey root, and Chervil is a good need gahhh!!!

DDDDD!

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 13th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[C] Chervil
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:27 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Answer Chosen: Nothing in particular, just walk and talk and casually try to find herbs
*Because there was a tie between two answers, the two answers that were tied were given a respective number and a random number generator was used to pick which of the two would be used*

Your mind tries to focus on what you need to get for Sparrowdrop, the cobwebs, the chervil, and the comfrey, but the more you walk with the deputy, the harder you find it to concentrate. It feels like it's been forever since you've actually gotten to speak with her. Most nights are spent just looking for herbs to heal those that were injured during the day, and on the off chance that you had no one to heal, she was out on hunting patrols. It was a busy life; not that anyone opposed it.
"Have you organized any patrols yet Lavenderfall?" You question with curiosity, your blue gaze dancing over to her for a moment before you focus back ahead, drawing in scent through your mouth. By now the very smells of prey and other animals aside from your own clan members were dull and hardly recognizable. The only thing that seemed to stand out from the rest of the forest din of smells, was the smell of herbs. And so far, you smelled none. You would also have to keep an eye out for cobwebs, but those were particularly easy to find wherever you went.
"Not yet, but I did take notice of Rosepounce and Tumblecry leaving to go hunting already."
"Do you mind them going off without checking in with you first?"
The deputy was quiet for a moment, the only sound between the two of you was the quiet pawsteps that fell upon the forest floor.
"No.. I just worry sometimes. I can't help but worry." The she-cat meowed eventually, fetching a pale green gaze over at you for a moment.
That's when the both of you heard the sound of crashing undergrowth in the distance. Lavenderfall froze, ears trained before she bolted off in the direction of it, not explaining or saying a word.

What do you do?

[A] Follow her
[B] Try to hear for anything further
[C] Continue to look for herbs
[D] Try to scent what made the sound

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 15th, 2018, 07:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

[C] your no warrior.