Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:53 PM
WindClan Resources
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:46 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Kedamono
Today 10:42 PM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:37 PM

Old June 2nd, 2023, 12:54 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Blackscar

Snowleopard
@Wingnettle ; @Lillian ; @marshall

The molly stepped forwards after the other's long speech. Ears twitching as she looked him over for a moment before speaking. "You'd go back to the Clan that robbed you?" she asked simply. Tilting her head to the side. She was... suspicious. If she were brought back to life, and said she'd go to the Clan she once resided within, she would burn it down in a blaze of glory. What she was doing, what she was achieving, was putting her suffering clanmates out of their misery. "If I said I were to go back...it wouldn't be out of the kindness of my heart." a pause as she narrowed her eyes.

"The air off of you comes off in thick waves of over-confidence. Everyone makes mistakes...granted you believed you were doing what was best. You had me, I'll admit. That being said...I'm unsure about you now." she sat herself down, and wrapped her tail around her paws. "You claim to be the strongest...yet you turned tail to go get help? Are you sure you're, if we're entertaining the thought, still considered to be the strongest? It's been a good pawfull of moons, and I'm sure you've been replaced by now."

"Power only comes to those who attempt to grasp at it. ThunderClan can't keep a leader for more than a moon, RiverClan has been lazing around stuffing their faces by a riverside, and ShadowClan believes they're untouchable. So tell me, what's changing?" a pause, eyes boring into the tom once more.

"I. Am on the vote of no. We will await to see what Shimmerbird says." truth be told, Snowleapord was...on the fence. It wasn't a no, but more so ... she was suspicious. He was quite persuasive, and she was compelled to feel for him. She had been there herself after all...but the way he began talking about all this power he held...it made her take a tennative step back. She wished to see how he would react to one saying no.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 2nd, 2023, 12:12 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

It seemed as if she was to be the tie-breaker in this case. It made her nervous. What if she made the wrong decision.

"While I see your concerns, Snowleopard, none of have approached us before have had such a good reason. Perhaps WindClan did betray him, but if he wants to clear his name and make the Clan stronger than I see no issue. I will say yes to this. Congratulations, Blackscar, on being the first who have approached us to receive a second chance. Use it wisely,"

With that, Shimmerbird stepped aside, opening the bath for the tom to return to the world of the living.

@Wingnettle @marshall @Starfall
Old June 4th, 2023, 08:09 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
Blackscar (he/him)
Dark Forest warrior
Muscular, scarred black and gray tom
*Silver Tongue*

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Blackscar didn't blink at the first warrior's accusation of arrogance. Yeah, I saw how Windclan took care of themselves. They fled and scattered like bunnies. Didn't even bother to take their medicine cat with them, first of all. He thought with disdain. He hated disorganization, even though it meant going through a wildfire and fighting for your life.

As the she-cat spoke her opinion out, the black tom wanted to let his claws out and di them into the sides of the molly, who had just assumed Blackscar wasn't as strong as he'd previously stated. He knew she must have considered him a coward for fleeing, and he had to use all his energy to control his rage and remain relaxed as the dead cat expressed her vote.
Hiding his expression, he dipped his head slightly to the first two cats as a sign of acceptance, then respectfully turned to stare at the third cat. His destiny was in his paws. Or rather his mouth.

Oh, Shimmerbird was her name. Blackscar eyed her with a honeyed gaze, a soft smile on his muzzle.
After a few moments of silent reflection, the words that came out were exactly what Blackscar hoped to hear. His heart suddenly started thumping so hard that any other noise was blocked out for a moment.

The road was open for him.

He stared in amazement at the path of light that he had won. He deserved this, and Starclan had just proved it! Fierceness burnt in the black tomcat's eyes, as he stepped forward and slowly walked through the invisible gates of the afterlife.
He could feel his body slightly changing, taking in more shape and colors. He felt alive again. Soft grass on his paws, sunshine on his pelt.

The blue sky had never been so real as in this moment.
@marshall @Starfall @Lillian