Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Rose
Today 03:04 AM
hi i'm avian :3
Last post by alec
Today 02:59 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:54 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:46 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM

Old April 7th, 2022, 09:24 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: A Bale of Turtles [family finder]

don't do this to me

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 8th, 2022, 02:10 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Name:: Butterflykit (ignore the appearance she has there! it was just the planned one but it's flexible and can be changed!)
Gender + Pronouns:: female, she/her
Traits List:: rebellious, affable, honest, agreeable, passive, impersonal, insensitive
Personality:: on page!
Kit Number:: 3 or 1
Plot Ideas (optional!):: n/a
Mention Me:: @Slushie

iris with another character? no... nope. Definitely not !

Last edited by alaskaa; April 8th, 2022 at 02:11 AM.
Old April 8th, 2022, 06:34 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post
// @starry., @WhitesilverQueen, @DawnIsLost, @DeltaDace

Traits list actually means personality traits, not appearance ;0 sorry for the confusion!
It’s alright ill fix it <3

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 8th, 2022, 06:58 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Name:: Morningkit
Gender + Pronouns:: Molly + She/They
Traits List:: Brave + Confident + Sensitive + Curious + Sharpminded
Personality:: Morningkit is quite the fiesty one. She is quite a brave and confident gal, that she would do anything to protect her siblings. However, there is one thing that draws out about her, sensitivity. She can get sentsitive when a certain topic shows up, making her either in a fueling rage or her trying not to cry as she has held tears in for a long while, making this molly hard to cry.
Kit Number:: 2
Plot Ideas (optional!):: to be honest, I would love it if this girl met her mother in a dream. She would ask so many questions(with some possible anger as well?) But I would to do this as a possible plot idea! Also, she would be a tab-bit close to Turtlekit because well...she looks out for everyone in the sibling ring lmao

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; April 8th, 2022 at 07:03 AM.
Old April 8th, 2022, 07:12 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Name:: Adderkit ==> Adderpaw ==> Addertwist (???) subject to change

Gender + Pronouns:: AMAB, identifes as male, he/him

Traits List:: spitfire, stubborn, protective, innovative, clever, persistent

Personality:: While every kit is more worried about the next game of moss ball, Adderkiy has his focus set on becoming better than everyone else. Most see him more "advanced" than the other kits and some apprentices. He's quick to pick up on things and takes more of a leadership role amongst his siblings, which he sometimes leads them into trouble on his drastic adventures. Adderkit, rather being more calm and patient than the others is a bit of a spitfire and overly stubborn. It's extremely hard for him to make change and when he has his sights set on something, he'll go for it.

He's rather naturally protective of his siblings, especially Turtlekit. He somewhat will take on a 'father" role as he grows alongside his littermates.

Kit Number:: kit one

Plot Ideas (optional!):: tbd

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; April 8th, 2022 at 11:43 AM.
Old April 8th, 2022, 10:58 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @shivver added a link to an album that has the images of the kiddos of you'd like to take a look!
Old April 8th, 2022, 11:34 AM

Form

Name
Geckokit (Gecko for his green eyes, kit for his rank) | Geckopaw (Gecko for his green eyes, paw for his rank) | Geckonight (Gecko for his green eyes, night for his black fur)

Gender + Pronouns
Male, he/him

Traits List
Calm, easy-going, helpful, patient, won’t rush things

Personality
Geckokit’s energy is mostly stored for the night, as geckos sometimes tend to be nocturnal, and well, his name explains it. While he’s easy-going and laid back, it’s mostly due to not having as much energy during the day. The more bright and hot it is, the more he’s going to be lazy and just follow the crowd, if that makes sense. But during leaf-bare is when you can see how his actions and personality are most different. He’s more active around the clan and willing to help and spend some time with his clanmates. He’s usually more hyper and can’t control himself and will go out of control. As he grows he will learn to keep this under control. Usually though, at any season Geckokit is pretty calm and collected, laid back unless he needs to do something that requires his attention and energy. His attention span is pretty good. He’s patient and doesn’t rush things if there’s time.

Kit Number
Kit #2

Plot Ideas (optional!)
This is something that I've been thinking of for this little guy. So, when he becomes an apprentice, he goes out to learn how to climb trees. Turns out, he likes climbing trees. So, one day, he's out in the territory with his friend when he gets one of his out of control moments. It's leaf-bare. He races his friends to see who can climb a tree faster. He wins, but as he's getting down, he falls and sprains his left front paw. He has to stay in camp for a while and because he can't train, he has to watch the apprentices go train for a week. That'll teach Gecko and is the start of when he starts controling his energy.

Mention Me
@Slushie

Last edited by ~Fierce~; April 9th, 2022 at 12:42 PM.
Old April 8th, 2022, 12:50 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Name: Newtkit --> Newtpaw --> Newtfoot [Might change in the future]
Name meaning(s)- Newt; Playful, gets out of bad situations, his pelt. Foot; Fast thinker, quick reflexes, swift.
Gender + Pronouns: Male (AMAB), He/him and They/them

Traits List: -Positive traits- Playful, Agreeable, Self-less, Sympathetic.
--Negative traits- Forgetful, Worrier, Indecisive.
Personality:
Newt is very playful, he loves playing simple and low risk games like moss ball or tag, he often plays with younger kits than himself as he finds the pre-training games (battling games) to rough. He loves to make others laugh and tries to cheer others up all the time. Newt is very agreeable and pleasant to be around, he doesn't speak up very much and often agrees with doing what others want even if its no what he wants, he still tries to enjoy it though. Newt is also quite self-less and sympathetic, stopping to help others even if he gets hurt, listening to others when they need to talk, helping the apprentices clean the nursery, helping to hand fresh kill to the queens ect. although Newt often is forgetful and therefore sometimes unreliable, this happens because he gets side tracked, doing things like; assisting others, thinking about what his life would be like if he did __ different, wondering about the other clans ect. He is also very indecisive on most things, so instead of making decisions he steps back and lets others make them for him (seen above in Agreeable). Newt is also very worrisome, he constantly wonders what other think of him and constantly worried that something bad will happen.

Theme Song: Brave as a Noun- by AJJ
Kit Number: Kit one please! :]

Plot Ideas (optional!):
Perhaps Turtle and the other siblings want to explore and leave the camp, Newt reluctantly goes with them worried that one will get hurt or lost, one of them gets injured and stuck in a bramble bush and Newt fishes them out, getting hurt in the process, and help support them on the way back to camp. (Only an idea, wont happen if not everyone wants to do it :] )
Mention Me: @Slushie

Last edited by Apollo.; April 8th, 2022 at 12:58 PM. Reason: I forgot to add the theme song i wanted! Whoops!
Old April 8th, 2022, 01:00 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Since there's already quite a few applications, these will close tomorrow (April 9th) at around 12:00pm Eastern Time
Old April 9th, 2022, 10:52 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Just realised that 12pm is not midnight but noon lol, last minute application much?

Name::
Was not able to settle on one, sooo up to you if that's okay

Brightkit --> Originally for bright coloured eyes, though Bright would also be a fun contrast to her more Daft personality.

Dapplekit --> Dappled fur.

Vixenkit --> Resemblance to a vixen.

Birdkit --> Because her little squeaks reminded her of birds.

Tortoisekit --> Honestly, idk. Just turtles.

Gender + Pronouns::
For now, Female - She/Her.

Traits List::
+ Generous / Intuitive / Obedient +
= Curious / Literalist / Loyal =
- Daft / Impressionable / Judgemental -
Some traits she could possibly grow into: Vain, Ditzy, Charming, Open Minded.

Personality::
From an outside pov

Goodness what a daft little kitten. I can't believe she of all kits managed to find her way back on her own - I mean look at her, I'm certain she doesn't even know left from right. And what is she just doing sitting there? What? Her mother told her to not move a muscle? She cannot have taken that so seriously, can she? Hey, child, what are you doing just sitting there? That can't be good for you, move a little. What? Your mother told you not to move? Child! That was but a way of saying you have to stay here, that doesn't mean you cannot move at all. Come on, hurry along now and go play already. Honestly. What is wrong with that kit? Excuse me? You mean to say she has her good parts, like what? Intuitive? Don't make me laugh. I mean, I suppose she did find her own way back miraculously, maybe... I suppose it could explain some things like her strange luck. And yeah yeah, I do remember her sharing her favourite prey with everyone last week. But intuitive or generous what she may be, that doesn't change what a handful that child is. Honestly- hey, wait! What are you doing now? What? You though that tom looked weird? Now that is not very nice- wait, what? You told him? Child, you ought to go apologise to him! What...? You mean he what? That is nothing to be impressed about. Nevermind apologising, climbing onto roofs is dangerous. Common, I'm going to find your mother- hey, don't turn away from me. What do you mean you have to bring him fresh moss? Child, loyalty isn't equal to slavery, now comme along! Stars what am I going to do with you. Yes, you're nice, but you need to listen to your elders and not randomly swear loyalty to the first cat that says something friendly to you. I- no, we cannot fly is we attached wings to your paws. Where did you even get that idea?

Kit Number::
Kit 1 or Kit 2.

Plot Ideas (optional!)::
Bunch of head budding between her and Turtle, but ultimately a caring relationship,,

It's subject to change, of course, but currently don't see her getting much older than, say, 50 - 60 moons?? So a slightly early goodbye may be in store for her, just thought it'd be best to throw that out there before hand :0

Mention Me::
@Slushie