Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by ophelia
Today 10:32 AM
Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 10:27 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by Patagonia
Today 10:23 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2020, 12:00 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Training in the Shadows

-- @Undertaker @Casper --
{In case you want Doe to help out}

Doepaw had followed the group out, the tabby apprentice making sure to stay away from the mass group of apprentices that were apparently extremely useless in this supposed dark environment. Gliding over the ground with ease, more ease than she felt during the time of day, the blind apprentice picked her way around, ears constantly flickering trying to get an idea of where everything was. It was nice. Comfortable. And so following Beastspark simply by the sound of his pawsteps, pawsteps that seemed far smoother than the bumbling apprentices. Making sure that she wasn't walking into anything was easier and she felt like laughing when she heard all the apprentices banging into Beastspark when he finally called out to stop. They were truly lacking in navigation. Doepaw was just... used to this. No light. No sight. It was her normal daily life and the apprentice was excited to show off somewhat. She wasn't one that liked to stand out but being blind and navigating perfectly fine in this complete dark, or so it was supposed to be, seemed to make her stand out. So lifting her paws and placing them down gently on the ground, ears constantly flicking for the passive echoes she heard being reflected from the breathing of the others and the trees she made her way over to Beastspark before sitting a bit away from him and the Shadowclan leader, blind gaze directed at where she'd managed to pinpoint from where the voice was coming from. "Will... you need... my help?" she questioned quietly, also directing her gaze towards Icestar just to be safe. She didn't mind helping out... In truth she'd probably be of more use helping out instead of proceeding to not learn much other than how the Shadowclan territory worked from this exercise. "I don't mind... helping out." Maybe this could help her a bit, also with explaining stuff to Beastspark during their own training sessions later on. "I am... used to this. Won't... help me... out much.. But I can... provide help for others." She did hope she would get to help, and she didn't doubt Beastspark would let her, but it did depend on the leader who was also going to be leading this.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; June 18th, 2020 at 07:38 AM.
Old June 18th, 2020, 12:08 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

after bumping into beastspark's legs, like a few other apprentices had done, dreampaw took a nice little seat in the middle of everyone else, waiting for what beasty over here had to say. this seemed like it was going to be fun; she was excited!! maybe blackpaw was here? actually, it was probably better if it wasn't! then she could flaunt all of her new knowledge and he would think she was amazing! the apprentice sat impatiently, waiting for what was going on.
Old June 18th, 2020, 12:15 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zesty Mango

Ribbitpaw slunk along after the deputy through the shadowy night. The territory had an entirely different atmosphere at night, something which felt much different than in the daytime, and slightly surprised him. As they trekked along, he remained near the back of the group, slightly distancing himself from the other apprentices. It wasn’t that he had anything against anyone in the crowd, he just... didn’t like other cats that much. And so, given the fact that he was at least a tail-length or two away from the nearest cat, it allowed him ample time to stop once Beastspark gave the signal. Peering up to the front of the group, he couldn’t help but notice his brother, Croakingpaw, as well as a few others clumsily bumping into the deputy thought the dark. Of course, classic Croakingpaw. What else could really be expected? Now, an opportunity presented itself. He could go up and hang out with Croakingpaw, perhaps reconcile after the fight and grudge which had lasted longer than he’d intended. Although, that would come with the small price of shoving himself up front with all those other apprentices. But the former won in the end, as he had the sense to know that family was more important, and he really had been missing his brother. Circling around to the front of the crowd, he snuck up to Croakingpaw’s side. “Watch where you’re going dum dum. I saw you bump into Beastspark there.” He have a small smile, playfully bonking his brother on the head. “So... how are you? Are ya ready for this training? Gosh it’s been a while since we’ve talked.”

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 18th, 2020, 12:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
@Zesty Mango

Ribbitpaw slunk along after the deputy through the shadowy night. The territory had an entirely different atmosphere at night, something which felt much different than in the daytime, and slightly surprised him. As they trekked along, he remained near the back of the group, slightly distancing himself from the other apprentices. It wasn’t that he had anything against anyone in the crowd, he just... didn’t like other cats that much. And so, given the fact that he was at least a tail-length or two away from the nearest cat, it allowed him ample time to stop once Beastspark gave the signal. Peering up to the front of the group, he couldn’t help but notice his brother, Croakingpaw, as well as a few others clumsily bumping into the deputy thought the dark. Of course, classic Croakingpaw. What else could really be expected? Now, an opportunity presented itself. He could go up and hang out with Croakingpaw, perhaps reconcile after the fight and grudge which had lasted longer than he’d intended. Although, that would come with the small price of shoving himself up front with all those other apprentices. But the former won in the end, as he had the sense to know that family was more important, and he really had been missing his brother. Circling around to the front of the crowd, he snuck up to Croakingpaw’s side. “Watch where you’re going dum dum. I saw you bump into Beastspark there.” He have a small smile, playfully bonking his brother on the head. “So... how are you? Are ya ready for this training? Gosh it’s been a while since we’ve talked.”
Croakingpaw could have made a remark about how he snuck out of camp that night to practice battle moves on a tree and been fine, but he was happy to shut up about it and gave a casual meow,” I guess. Hopefully I’ll have tomorrow off training after this night training.” he remarked. He was keeping it short because he didn’t want Icestark or Beastspark to scold him for socializing too much.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 18th, 2020, 01:05 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Littlepaw quite liked the night, but it was different out in the territory than it was in camp. When he looked down at his own pelt, it was light enough that he could see his own legs clearly in front of him, but some of his darker coloured peers were pretty much hidden to his eyes. However, he wasn't about to admit any weakness, he was a proud ShadowClan warrior and he'd be great at stalking through the dark.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 18th, 2020, 02:33 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

While Jaypaw could be considered an night owl, the night was not his forte. In fact, the two were mortal enemies. It wasn't as.. if he was against it. It just happened Jaypaw could barely function in daylight without falling over at least once.

See what I'm getting at here?

The tom trudged along his clanmates, letting out a yawn as they walked. Yeppo. This would go so well. Just wonder-- WHOOP.

Jaypaw let out a small yelp as he faceplanted into the floor as they all suddenly came to a halt. "H..hey! Wh..what gives?" He whined, shaking his head as bounced right back up to his paws. Ugh.

He would listen to Beastspark speak, furrowing his brows. Yeah. That made sense. They were called Shadowclan for a reason. Plus, if Jaypaw could improve his coorderation because starclan knows he does-- it may save him from a fall or two.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old June 18th, 2020, 06:13 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Maplepaw stood watching his leader and deputy, ready to hopefully impress them. He was glad he wasn’t one of the clumsy apprentices who collided with Beastspark. That must be quite embarrassing. Returning himself to the present, Maplepaw focused only on Beastspark and Icestar.
Old June 18th, 2020, 06:46 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Swiftpaw nodded.
Old June 18th, 2020, 07:31 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Cherrypaw followed them then in the silence she meowed Does this helped become warriors faster? she was by Birchpaw. Burchpaw made a face at her then actually agreed with her question.
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old June 18th, 2020, 07:34 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewpaw stepped froward. "Me! Me! I want to train!" @Undertaker

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Closed Thread