Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:20 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:10 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 06:09 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by WinterMara
Today 05:59 PM
Search Party!
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2021, 03:01 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Clan-Wide Spar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[Dawnstar's crashing the event.]
@QueenCocaHead

Dawnstar strolled into the camp, tail puffed up and claws out as spotted the imbecile who dares do anything without her permission. The molly parted her maw and release a loud enranged yowl.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" Why were they all running around listening to an idiot? You see Dawnstar was a bit of a control freaking, nothing happened in ShadowClan that she didn't consent and she didn't remember saying anything about Moonpaw holding sparring sessions.

"You! Who do you think you are?" Dawnstar spat as she marched straight up to Moonpaw, spitting with rage. "You are not my deputy, you are not my medicine cat, you are not even a warrior!" The other high ranks she might had given some leeway, but even they knew to ask her permission before doing anything that involved Dawnstar's Clan. "You did not ask me to hold an event, are you trying to piss me off."

This apprentice had a death wish, this was completely disrespectful and threatened Dawnstar's control over her clan. It didn't take much to blow small things into massive things with a leader like her.
" I'm sorry Dawnstar" said Moonpaw "I just though our clan mates could use more fight pracitice so we don't have as many injuries next time we go against another clan" Moonpaw said bravely, keeping complete unwavering eye contact with her leader. "I'll remember to pass any event through you before starting it"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old March 26th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@QueenCocaHead
Dawnstar continued to bristle with anger, her authority was utterly undermined, did this pathetic apprentice thing a mere sorry would let her off the hook? Moonpaw, that was that apprentice she had let into her clan several moons ago, if she had known she'd cause such a ruckus, Dawnstar would have killed her during their meeting.

"Sorry, that's all you have to say for yourself." Her large scarred head shook back and forth as her body slightly lowered itself. "You thought - HA!" Dawnstar's tone was cruel and mocking as she took another threatening step towards Moonpaw, breaching her personal space. "If you really had a brain in that empty head of yours, you would know that nothing happens in this clan with my say-so." Moonpaw wasn't flinching, there was that, but that bravo was going to be crumbling down very fast if the leader had anything to say about it.

"I don't like rats who undermine me, sadly, simply killing you would let you off too easy. Exiling you might be fun for a total of five seconds, but even that's too soft for you." Hurting her could appease Dawnstar, but it was hard to restrain herself when she was this hot and it is far too likely that Dawnstar would accidentally kill her, and Dawnstar's been very good with not killing irksome apprentices. If she thought of this as a test, she could avoid annihilating the apprentice... maybe. She'd rather watch someone eat her favorite piece of prey over keeping herself in check like this.

"You're being demoted to Wormkit, crawl your way through the dirt and gain my good graces and maybe I'll promote you to Maggotpaw." There was no time limit on this demotion, half because it was highly unlikely that she'd remember to promote the cat herself and the other was because time limits gave cats hope, if they just wait long enough they'd get back to where they needed to be... yeah, no.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 26th, 2021 at 04:35 PM.
Old March 26th, 2021, 04:53 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

@QueenCocaHead
Dawnstar continued to bristle with anger, her authority was utterly undermined, did this pathetic apprentice thing a mere sorry would let her off the hook? Moonpaw, that was that apprentice she had let into her clan several moons ago, if she had known she'd cause such a ruckus, Dawnstar would have killed her during their meeting.

"Sorry, that's all you have to say for yourself." Her large scarred head shook back and forth as her body slightly lowered itself. "You thought - HA!" Dawnstar's tone was cruel and mocking as she took another threatening step towards Moonpaw, breaching her personal space. "If you really had a brain in that empty head of yours, you would know that nothing happens in this clan with my say-so." Moonpaw wasn't flinching, there was that, but that bravo was going to be crumbling down very fast if the leader had anything to say about it.

"I don't like rats who undermine me, sadly, simply killing you would let you off too easy. Exiling you might be fun for a total of five seconds, but even that's too soft for you." Hurting her could appease Dawnstar, but it was hard to restrain herself when she was this hot and it is far too likely that Dawnstar would accidentally kill her, and Dawnstar's been very good with not killing irksome apprentices. If she thought of this as a test, she could avoid annihilating the apprentice... maybe. She'd rather watch someone eat her favorite piece of prey over keeping herself in check like this.

"You're being demoted to Wormkit, crawl your way through the dirt and gain my good graces and maybe I'll promote you to Maggotpaw." There was no time limit on this demotion, half because it was highly unlikely that she'd remember to promote the cat herself and the other was because time limits gave cats hope, if they just wait long enough they'd get back to where they needed to be... yeah, no.
Moonpaw gritted her teeth and looked down, wordlessly cursing. Then she looked Dawnstar directly In the eye "Yes Dawnstar" She said, before sulking into the nursery.
(Should I close this thread?)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Closed Thread