Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:50 PM
Hello, once more!
Last post by WinterMara
Today 03:47 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 03:41 PM
frolicking in starry...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:41 PM
Gnawkit's Finder
by Ragwort
Last post by Ragwort
Today 03:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2022, 03:14 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: fight your way to the top! [SHC sparring event apps + warriors]

|| @Beancat ||

Daintypaw wasn't thrilled to find that she had Needlepaw as her partner. Gross, that molly was so annoying. From her spot in front of Needlepaw, she heard the little "kitten" quip, and suppressed a snicker. This molly was idiotic beyond anything she had ever experienced if she though Daintypaw was anywhere near kit like.

As Needlepaw turned to look for Daintypaw, the taupe tabby lashed her tail to and fro and jumped at the other she cat, aiming to bowl her over.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 6th, 2022, 03:18 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
|| @Beancat ||

Daintypaw wasn't thrilled to find that she had Needlepaw as her partner. Gross, that molly was so annoying. From her spot in front of Needlepaw, she heard the little "kitten" quip, and suppressed a snicker. This molly was idiotic beyond anything she had ever experienced if she though Daintypaw was anywhere near kit like.

As Needlepaw turned to look for Daintypaw, the taupe tabby lashed her tail to and fro and jumped at the other she cat, aiming to bowl her over.
Needlepaw smiled as she was knocked down. She quickly rolled and got up. She jumped, hoping to knock the cat over and pin her

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 6th, 2022, 03:42 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

( @poppy. )
Fiercefire knew Brackenfire well. He remembered the patrol with her they had done not that long ago. He nodded to her with a little smirk.

( @Firebender )
He was with a warrior?!??! The brown apprentice was 8 moons, but quite small. He decided to just go with it and looked for Nightwing
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old March 7th, 2022, 06:31 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkice View Post
( @Firebender )
He was with a warrior?!??! The brown apprentice was 8 moons, but quite small. He decided to just go with it and looked for Nightwing
Nightwing lifted his head. I'm with an apprentice? He didn't think of it and found him rather quickly.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old March 7th, 2022, 07:01 AM
trying to figure out life

~ Owlfeather ~
@Cherryfalls

Whisperingvine... Not a cat she had much knowledge of, nor any kind of set opinion on. She had hoped someone with a reputation of sorts, Owlfeather would have been more than happy with say Brackenfire - a member of Dawnstar's family - as her opponent, or even someone like Fiercefire, who she had seen around a little at least, but She didn't know Whisperingvine. Well, she was about to get to know him.

The large tabby found her opponent in the crowd and made her way towards him, offering a short nod as greeting before getting into a fighting stance, hind paws steadily in the ground, and using her tail for balance before striking out with a paw towards their face in a every basic move (claws sheathed, of course), but at the last split second ducking down and with both forepaws, one after the other, towards Whisperingvine's legs, attempting to sweep his paws towards her to make him fall, and then quickly rising up so that her neck would meet with his lower jaw, something that would be rather painful, especially if she succeeded in sweeping his paws.

~ Nettlepaw ~
@luminous

Shimmerpaw wasn't a cat Nettlepaw knew at all, but she was fine with whatever sparring partner she got, it was the sparring she was looking forward to. She overheard Needlepaw calling Daintypaw's name quote: 'the name of a kitten' and for the heartbeat before she found Shimmerpaw, she hoped she could have thought Needlepaw, and just beat her up a little.

She got to her opponent and stopped to give a short smile and a "Let the best apprentice win then!" before without hesitation or waiting for an answer from Shimmerpaw, she got into action. Remembering the trick Owlfeather had shown her, and pretended to go for Shimmerpaw's right shoulder, before moving to the other side and tugging and her opponent's other paws while quickly and rather forcefully attempting to push her opponent to fall with a tackle from her shoulder towards their side, putting a new spin on the move she had been shown.
Old March 7th, 2022, 07:08 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebender View Post
Nightwing lifted his head. I'm with an apprentice? He didn't think of it and found him rather quickly.
"Hi!" Lynxpaw mewed happily
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old March 7th, 2022, 07:55 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

|| @Beancat ||

An expression of absolute disdain was frozen on Daintypaw's face as she successfully pinned Needlepaw, then was pinned herself. Crap. Trying to wrap her arms around the other molly's neck and pull her downwards, Daintypaw would then jump up and try to smother Needlepaw with hits.

|| @Hawkice ||

Oh joy. She got to beat up someone she knew. The tabby turned to look for Fiercefire, and instead of returning the smirk of greeting, the brown tabby molly just blinked, approaching the tom in a read position. "No shame in chickening out now." She jeered, tail lashing. Hopefully he wouldn't chicken out. She was looking forward to kicking ass.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old March 7th, 2022, 11:23 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
|| @Beancat ||

An expression of absolute disdain was frozen on Daintypaw's face as she successfully pinned Needlepaw, then was pinned herself. Crap. Trying to wrap her arms around the other molly's neck and pull her downwards, Daintypaw would then jump up and try to smother Needlepaw with hits.

|| @Hawkice ||

Oh joy. She got to beat up someone she knew. The tabby turned to look for Fiercefire, and instead of returning the smirk of greeting, the brown tabby molly just blinked, approaching the tom in a read position. "No shame in chickening out now." She jeered, tail lashing. Hopefully he wouldn't chicken out. She was looking forward to kicking ass.
"I could say the same to you." Fiercefire retorted, poising himself in a dominant stance.
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old March 7th, 2022, 04:53 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkice View Post

"Hi!" Lynxpaw mewed happily
Nightwing smiled down at the apprentice. He flexed his claws before putting them away. "Well, let's get started, shall we?"

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old March 7th, 2022, 07:12 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebender View Post
Nightwing smiled down at the apprentice. He flexed his claws before putting them away. "Well, let's get started, shall we?"
(we need to wait for the cue I think)
"Lets wait to be told too." Lynxpaw mewed
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Closed Thread