Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by wendigo
Today 04:58 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 04:51 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Search Party!
Last post by Eden
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 04:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2023, 11:08 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Copy Cats [Apprentices/Warriors]

Starrypaw

Starrypaw was still hovering over her one problem -- She hadn't yet perfected her nest. The black and white molly was still puzzling over this problem when she heard a voice ... calling all apprentices! Aha, she knew that voice! Sir Bits!! He was going to teach everyone, aha! Emerald eyes bright with excitement, the damsel bounded out of the apprentices' den and into the open. She found it odd that Hawkbite was teaching everyone when it was just supposed to be mentor and apprentice training sessions, but oh well. He could be Sir Bits the Odd.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old June 18th, 2023, 02:21 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Darkcloud narrowed her eyes in interest, battle training? This would be a good chance to train Seedpaw and all the other apprentices the dark she-cat scanned the crowd for her apprentice with a cold amber gaze.

@Shade.
Seedpaw popped up excitedly. She liked combat training. It let her get all of her frustrations out. So an even like this actually seemed pretty fun.
Old June 18th, 2023, 02:34 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Spiderheart

A battle training event, hm? She could use that, it was a while since the black molly had to actually use her battle skills so she would need some refreshing. Hoping that Eggpaw would also participate, perhaps she could do some practise with him.

[ @~LeafRabbit~ - Eggpaw ] (if you're having Eggpaw participate, Spiderheart is here if he needs a practise buddy ^^)

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 18th, 2023, 03:04 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Seedpaw popped up excitedly. She liked combat training. It let her get all of her frustrations out. So an even like this actually seemed pretty fun.
Darkcloud spotted her apprentice and padded towards her she gazed down at her apprentice emotionlessly "Seedpaw since this is the perfect opportunity to start battle training we will be starting now" the dark she-cat told her apprentice coldly "So since I find knowledge as powerful as physical abilities can you tell me something you know about fighting" she asked patiently waiting for a response.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old June 19th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Mousepaw |

White tipped paws led the gray toned apprentice towards ShadowClan's clearing as he heard Hawkbite's voice calling forth apprentices. It seemed he was organizing them all together for a proper battle plan. Mousepaw nodded approvingly, happy for his friend - perhaps even a little jealous - and the mentor she'd been given. Hopefully she had better luck with him than he'd had with the two less than stellar dark toms he'd been saddled with. There was actually one way to gauge just how good of a mentor this warrior was, come to think of it. He could join in among the rest of them. His friends seemed to all be gathered around, in any case... and there was no mother waiting for him to return to. Not anymore.

Verdant eyes flashing with conflicting emotions, the heavy set tom wondered who if anyone he should join. None of his friends seemed to have gathered together, despite them all being a part of this training exercise. Maybe none of them felt like being with the others? With a shrug, he supposed that was as good an explanation as any. He hadn't exactly been the most chatty of late. He wasn't about to start judging the others for keeping their distance. Keeping to the shadows, Mousepaw joined in, waiting for further instructions from Starrywrenny's mentor.

-

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 19th, 2023, 10:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Event [#event]

Just before the tom led those interested out to the Training Cliffs, Woollyfeather made her presence known. For a moment, Hawkbite was surprised anyone wanted to help him, but a small smile crossed his face and he nodded. "That would be wonderful. You can help me demonstrate some moves too," the tabby tom spoke.
[ @Abyssopelagic ]

Most importantly, Hawkbite made sure he saw Starrypaw in the crowd of felines. He was grateful when the young cat made her appearance. Good, he didn't have to go drag her by her ears. He blinked an encouraging gaze towards her before moving on. It was time to trek to the Training Cliffs. [ @Rose ]

Once there, Hawkbite turned to face the small group of cats. Finally settling on Woollyfeather, he gestured the she-cat to him then proceeded to take a seat, clearing his throat. "I appreciate everyone following me here, but now let's get to the point," The warrior began. "The first and most important lesson for a young cat in training -- or even for you seasoned warriors -- is that a dead cat is a useless cat." The words were blunt, but had a meaning behind them. "If you cannot properly protect yourselves from your opponent, you're not going to get very far in battle. To protect yourself, you must learn how to read your opponent and dodge accordingly. Things to note when you're studying your opponent is where their eyes rest on you, how their body is tensing and which way they're moving." He paused, making sure no one had questions so far. "Now for today, I shouldn't see any claws! No blood!" The tom spoke sternly, a narrowed gaze shifting through the group before he moved onto assigning partners.

"Darkcloud since Seedpaw is your apprentice, you'll be training her of course." [ @The Doctor @Shade. ]

"Icebeam and Darkpaw," [ @SoulJoy @Octavia! ]

"Eveningpaw and Spiderheart" @Silvershadow13 @Radetzky ]

"Dogpaw, Whiteheart, and Woollyfeather," he gestured the she-cat he was with towards them. Whiteheart seemed like he might need a little extra help considering his leg. "You'll be a trio, but Woollyfeather, if you'll assist where you see cats need help, that'd be wonderful," [ @xavier. @Starfinder @/Abyssopelagic ]

Moving on to the next, "Drippingpelt and Shadepaw" [ @sol. @CreeperLover649 ]

"Mousepaw and Starrypaw, you'll be with me" he spoke, before moving on to the last pairing. [ @/Rose @Alchemist Kitsune ]

"Silverpaw and Tigerfang" Though he didn't think Tigerfang would have much issue showing Silverpaw the ropes again, he'd be keeping an eye on the demoted member. If she wanted to prove herself, then he supposed he'd let her try. [ @/Silvershadow13 @/Octavia! ]

The warrior stood, facing Woollyfeather. "Now for an example, watch what Woollyfeather here will do," Hawkbite spoke quickly, crouching down in an attack stance. His muscles rippled beneath his slick pelt as he started to circle the she-cat before making his move. Hawkbite shot forward, gaze resting on her left shoulder marking the spot he was going to hit. With an outreached paw, the warrior attempted to hit Woollyfeather.

Assuming the she-cat had successfully dodged and maybe even provided a counter-attack, Hawkbite composed himself before watching the group around him begin mimicking.

He would also turn to Starrypaw and Mousepaw, his gaze was steady. "I'll watch you both first then you can try it with me if you want."

[Hawkbite]

HOW THIS WORKS
You have three days to post a "copy cat" response showing your cat has learned this move. Simply copy the move.

NEXT EVENT POST: 6/23

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 20th, 2023 at 06:49 AM.
Old June 20th, 2023, 06:57 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

@sol.

*Drippingpelt looked over at Shadepaw*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old June 20th, 2023, 07:10 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Event [#event]

Just before the tom led those interested out to the Training Cliffs, Woollyfeather made her presence known. For a moment, Hawkbite was surprised anyone wanted to help him, but a small smile crossed his face and he nodded. "That would be wonderful. You can help me demonstrate some moves too," the tabby tom spoke.
[ @Abyssopelagic ]

Most importantly, Hawkbite made sure he saw Starrypaw in the crowd of felines. He was grateful when the young cat made her appearance. Good, he didn't have to go drag her by her ears. He blinked an encouraging gaze towards her before moving on. It was time to trek to the Training Cliffs. [ @Rose ]

Once there, Hawkbite turned to face the small group of cats. Finally settling on Woollyfeather, he gestured the she-cat to him then proceeded to take a seat, clearing his throat. "I appreciate everyone following me here, but now let's get to the point," The warrior began. "The first and most important lesson for a young cat in training -- or even for you seasoned warriors -- is that a dead cat is a useless cat." The words were blunt, but had a meaning behind them. "If you cannot properly protect yourselves from your opponent, you're not going to get very far in battle. To protect yourself, you must learn how to read your opponent and dodge accordingly. Things to note when you're studying your opponent is where their eyes rest on you, how their body is tensing and which way they're moving." He paused, making sure no one had questions so far. "Now for today, I shouldn't see any claws! No blood!" The tom spoke sternly, a narrowed gaze shifting through the group before he moved onto assigning partners.

"Darkcloud since Seedpaw is your apprentice, you'll be training her of course." [ @The Doctor @Shade. ]

"Icebeam and Darkpaw," [ @SoulJoy @Octavia! ]

"Eveningpaw and Spiderheart" @Silvershadow13 @Radetzky ]

"Dogpaw, Whiteheart, and Woollyfeather," he gestured the she-cat he was with towards them. Whiteheart seemed like he might need a little extra help considering his leg. "You'll be a trio, but Woollyfeather, if you'll assist where you see cats need help, that'd be wonderful," [ @xavier. @Starfinder @/Abyssopelagic ]

Moving on to the next, "Drippingpelt and Shadepaw" [ @sol. @CreeperLover649 ]

"Mousepaw and Starrypaw, you'll be with me" he spoke, before moving on to the last pairing. [ @/Rose @Alchemist Kitsune ]

"Silverpaw and Tigerfang" Though he didn't think Tigerfang would have much issue showing Silverpaw the ropes again, he'd be keeping an eye on the demoted member. If she wanted to prove herself, then he supposed he'd let her try. [ @/Silvershadow13 @/Octavia! ]

The warrior stood, facing Woollyfeather. "Now for an example, watch what Woollyfeather here will do," Hawkbite spoke quickly, crouching down in an attack stance. His muscles rippled beneath his slick pelt as he started to circle the she-cat before making his move. Hawkbite shot forward, gaze resting on her left shoulder marking the spot he was going to hit. With an outreached paw, the warrior attempted to hit Woollyfeather.

Assuming the she-cat had successfully dodged and maybe even provided a counter-attack, Hawkbite composed himself before watching the group around him begin mimicking.

He would also turn to Starrypaw and Mousepaw, his gaze was steady. "I'll watch you both first then you can try it with me if you want."

[Hawkbite]

HOW THIS WORKS
You have three days to post a "copy cat" response showing your cat has learned this move. Simply copy the move.

NEXT EVENT POST: 6/23

Whiteheart silently watched the cats around him. Looked like he had to practice with a leaf, he thought, shrugging. It was hard however, for him to land a blow on an opponent's right shoulder, since that was where his lame front leg faced. He could slightly lift his shoulder though... He rolled it, stretching, and feinted on the leaf, lifting (with strain) his ront right shoulder, lame leg slightly lifting, before switching legs mid-air to slam his front left paw on the crinkly leaf.

satisfaction surged through his pelt. He knew, he couldn't do the move exactly like his regular Clanmates, but the modification he created seemed fine. He shifted into his battle stance, ready to repeatedly practice the modified move.

[Whiteheart is lame in his front right leg, he modifies certain moves to make them work]
Old June 20th, 2023, 07:54 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Event [#event]

[ Hawkbite — @SuspiciousMindz ]
Once the group had made its way to the all too familiar Training Cliffs and Hawkbite asked for her to join him, she took up a place at the front of the group near him, just off to his side.
Her ears twitched as she listened to the tabby speak, nodding her head just slightly along with his words, her eyes trained to his general direction. She did not take a seat as he had, but was still fairly relaxed as she stood.

As Hawkbite went over the pairings, her eyes roamed to each cat as they were named.
When she herself was paired in a trio, she nodded in acknowledgement. She actively took note of the cats in question rather than giving them a cursory glance.
She waved her tail to Dogpaw and Whiteheart.
Already knowing she still needed to stay at Hawkbite's side for the time being, she chose to speak to her group before focusing back on the lesson at hand.
"I'll be with you two in a moment, don't feel as though you have to wait up on me if you do not wish to."

With pairing assignments finished, she found herself in a fighting crouch, head low to protect her throat. Her tail slowly swished behind her as Hawkbite continued speaking and indicated for eyes to land on her, but remained focused on the speaker.
It wouldn't do for her to lose track of him during an example and be caught by surprise when she was supposed to help demonstrate.
Her eyes followed his stalking form as he circled her, her own muscles tensed up to avoid him.
She made note of where he looked and when he struck, she rolled beneath the strike aimed at her shoulder and with practiced ease, quickly found herself to her paws and leapt forward in a counter-strike. While instinct tried to sway her into pushing her body weight into him at full force, she settled with a quick, light strike to the back of a leg still connected to the ground before bouncing away at the same time Hawkbite composed himself.

Demonstration complete, she strolled to her assigned pair, though carefully scanned the other pairs to make sure all was well, as was asked of her.
Once she was comfortable knowing that all seemed to be well around her, she focused her attention back to Dogpaw and Whiteheart.
"Whiteheart, go ahead and let Dogpaw try dodging with you, and after you can try with me if you'd like. Whatever if most comfortable for everyone."
Woollyfeather's left ear briefly swiveled to Drippingpelt when she heard movement, but quickly refocusing on her group when all seemed to be well.
She watched for a moment as Whiteheart practiced with a leaf, nodding as he seemed to be able to modify the attack to suit his needs.
"If a roll seems like it won't fit with your fighting style, stepping or jumping backward to avoid the strike is just as good."
This tip was pointed more towards Dogpaw than the warrior.
[ @xavier. — @Starfinder ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; June 20th, 2023 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Fixing a Mention
Old June 20th, 2023, 09:45 AM
queen of procrastination

Bump Policy: 2 Hours+ (no reply)
My Mood: Bored

Darkpaw
59/100

Darkpaw studies the moves. He’s ready to try them out with his partner.
He gets in his stance ready for his partner to strike first,
hoping his stance makes that obvious. After all, he’s not much of a talker.

{ @Octavia! - Icebeam }

Pls someone join me
Hello!

I'm trying to get back to rping, feel free to chat with me or ask for anything.
Closed Thread