Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by alec
Today 10:34 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 10:27 AM
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by Snips
Today 10:06 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 09:48 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by ashtuft
Today 09:40 AM

Old November 28th, 2023, 02:47 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Adderpaw Battle Training [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

"Right!" Adderpaw said as she knocked the warrior to her belly by ramming her said before placing both her paws on the warrior's chest. "Like this?" She asked with the tilt of her head.
r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 120 moons - RiverClan - lesbian
"Now that you've got me pinned, there's a few things I can do to get myself out of it. Since I'm bigger than you, I could probably flip our positions without too much trouble. But you don't always have that sort of advantage. In a battle between two warriors, raking your back paws against their belly will get them off you pretty quick! But even in a hostile battle, it's best to keep your claws in while doing this - unless you're fighting to kill, you don't want to do a lot of damage to your opponents belly." She tapped her paws gently against Adderpaw's underbelly, demonstrating.

"Another thing you can do is play dead. If you go limp beneath your opponent, you can jump back up against them when they let their guard down. That can help you get the advantage even against a larger opponent."

She wiggled out from under the apprentice, sitting back on her haunches.
"You're doing well," she praised. "I'm sure you'll make a fine warrior when the time comes."

Last edited by lesbianism; November 28th, 2023 at 02:49 AM.
Old November 28th, 2023, 02:58 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianism View Post
r i p p l e p e l t
"Now that you've got me pinned, there's a few things I can do to get myself out of it. Since I'm bigger than you, I could probably flip our positions without too much trouble. But you don't always have that sort of advantage. In a battle between two warriors, raking your back paws against their belly will get them off you pretty quick! But even in a hostile battle, it's best to keep your claws in while doing this - unless you're fighting to kill, you don't want to do a lot of damage to your opponents belly." She tapped her paws gently against Adderpaw's underbelly, demonstrating.

"Another thing you can do is play dead. If you go limp beneath your opponent, you can jump back up against them when they let their guard down. That can help you get the advantage even against a larger opponent."

She wiggled out from under the apprentice, sitting back on her haunches.
"You're doing well," she praised. "I'm sure you'll make a fine warrior when the time comes."

Adderpaw

Adderpaw listened to everything carefully as she wanted to soak in every little bit of detail. This was going to be very important one day and she needed to be ready when that day came. When her belly was pawed she looked down then back to Ripplepelt. "I see, hurt don't kill. Well if you can help it, I'm sure some cats out there just want to kill you" Adderpaw said before shivering, yikes!

She then purred loudly when she was praised. Her mentor thought that she was going to be a good warrior one day so that was very promising! "Thank you Ripplepelt so much for the praise and teaching me these moves" She said before bowing her head down.

Last edited by Fish; November 28th, 2023 at 02:59 AM.
Old November 28th, 2023, 03:17 AM
Elliot ^_^

Quote:
Adderpaw

Adderpaw listened to everything carefully as she wanted to soak in every little bit of detail. This was going to be very important one day and she needed to be ready when that day came. When her belly was pawed she looked down then back to Ripplepelt. "I see, hurt don't kill. Well if you can help it, I'm sure some cats out there just want to kill you" Adderpaw said before shivering, yikes!

She then purred loudly when she was praised. Her mentor thought that she was going to be a good warrior one day so that was very promising! "Thank you Ripplepelt so much for the praise and teaching me these moves" She said before bowing her head down.

r i p p l e p e l t
Ripplepelt couldn't help but let out a little shiver. With the way things had been going lately - relations with WindClan and ThunderClan tense, ShadowClan ever-threatening, and a RiverClan apprentice found dead on their own territory, she worried that they'd have to start training the apprentices to do a little more than defend themselves.

"Yes," she mewed carefully. "And... if you're really in trouble... the best way to take care of your opponent is a strong bite to the neck. Only as your very last resort, mind you," she said with a grave look. "Remember, an honourable warrior would never kill an opponent unless the situation were truly dire." She gave her fur a quick lick, flattening any fur that had puffed up.

Ripplepelt dipped her head in acknowledgement of Adderpaw's thanks.
"Of course. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it," she mewed.

And she did mean it. Adderpaw wasn't just a quick learner - she had some sense in her head as well, and was eager to improve. That couldn't be said about all the apprentices in RiverClan. Or even all the warriors, she thought grimly.

Last edited by lesbianism; November 28th, 2023 at 03:17 AM.
Old November 28th, 2023, 03:31 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:

r i p p l e p e l t
Ripplepelt couldn't help but let out a little shiver. With the way things had been going lately - relations with WindClan and ThunderClan tense, ShadowClan ever-threatening, and a RiverClan apprentice found dead on their own territory, she worried that they'd have to start training the apprentices to do a little more than defend themselves.

"Yes," she mewed carefully. "And... if you're really in trouble... the best way to take care of your opponent is a strong bite to the neck. Only as your very last resort, mind you," she said with a grave look. "Remember, an honourable warrior would never kill an opponent unless the situation were truly dire." She gave her fur a quick lick, flattening any fur that had puffed up.

Ripplepelt dipped her head in acknowledgement of Adderpaw's thanks.
"Of course. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it," she mewed.

And she did mean it. Adderpaw wasn't just a quick learner - she had some sense in her head as well, and was eager to improve. That couldn't be said about all the apprentices in RiverClan. Or even all the warriors, she thought grimly.

Adderpaw

Adderpaw nodded with a serious look in her eyes. "Only if it is dire, I will not dare do it less than that" She pledged. Sure all the other clans had some unsavory characters from the winds blowing in telling of their action but Adderpaw was better than that. Senseless violence would never get the clan- the clans anywhere.

The smile remained on Adderpaw's face has she enjoyed the praise. You will be the greatest warrior that ever was Adderpaw, just keep on training and you will see the rewards. "Does this mean that the battle training is finished with?" She said with a tilt to her head.

Last edited by Fish; November 28th, 2023 at 03:32 AM.
Old November 28th, 2023, 03:55 AM
Elliot ^_^

Quote:
Adderpaw nodded with a serious look in her eyes. "Only if it is dire, I will not dare do it less than that" She pledged. Sure all the other clans had some unsavory characters from the winds blowing in telling of their action but Adderpaw was better than that. Senseless violence would never get the clan- the clans anywhere.

The smile remained on Adderpaw's face has she enjoyed the praise. You will be the greatest warrior that ever was Adderpaw, just keep on training and you will see the rewards. "Does this mean that the battle training is finished with?" She said with a tilt to her head.
r i p p l e p e l t
"Yes, I think we've covered plenty for one day," she mewed. "But if you ever want to train some more, let me know. I've got my warrior duties, of course, but I'm currently apprentice free, so I have plenty of time on my paws," she purred. Besides, she was quite interested to see how Adderpaw progressed in her training.
And with that, she began grooming herself. All that rolling around had left her coat quite dusty!

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Old November 28th, 2023, 04:20 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Quote:
r i p p l e p e l t
"Yes, I think we've covered plenty for one day," she mewed. "But if you ever want to train some more, let me know. I've got my warrior duties, of course, but I'm currently apprentice free, so I have plenty of time on my paws," she purred. Besides, she was quite interested to see how Adderpaw progressed in her training.
And with that, she began grooming herself. All that rolling around had left her coat quite dusty!

Adderpaw

"I'll be sure to call on you again. You really know your stuff its amazing! I think I took another step towards my destiny with your lesson so that you so much"
She said before bowing her head again. After that she sprang up and quickly ran off. She was far too excited to keep herself from sprinting off. She saw her future right ahead of her and she was ready to take grasp of it. Adderpaw was so caught up in her world she didn't take a moment to clean herself off, well she would eventually figure it out.

Last edited by Fish; November 28th, 2023 at 04:20 AM.