Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:18 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:13 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:06 AM
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:12 AM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:08 AM

Old October 22nd, 2020, 03:15 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: Nothing You Could be is More Terrible than What I am. (Signups!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Name: Onyx
Species: Hybird (Cat human)
Appearence: Pale skin with cat ears and tail wears dresses usually and has black hair
Personality: kind sweet loving shy
BAckstory:
Other:
Mention me: @Nightmarish Stardust
Accepted!

Baby, my phone!

Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:43 PM
VM me the word tomato

My Mood: Lazy

Name: alex
Age (15-20): 16
Species: human
Appearance: caucasian with dark blonde hair
Personality: that one dude that is always playing video games. he is very social and extroverted
Backstory (Optional): some guy at a restaurant broke his arm a few days ago
Other: you may sign the cast.
Mention: @Nightmarish Stardust

characters are a wip acause i recently gave away my other oc's
feel free to mention/ quote me anytime you want to rp. if i do not respond in 48 hours you can spam me.
because of school, i may be inactive for large amounts of time! please be aware of this.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 05:01 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Name: Geneviève Lee.
By certain family members and close friends also known as Alouette

Age (15-20): A little below 16 and a half.

Species: Angel.

Appearance: Geneviève has honey blonde hair that she often has half up, half down to keep the hair out of her face. Her eyes used to be a deep darker grey-blue, a bit muted. Though because of a specific experiment that went wrong, her eyes have now taken on an abnormally light shade of it. The same experiment has left her with nyctalopia, meaning she can barely see anything at dim light and in the dark.
Geneviève generally wears long dresses and skirts with leggings, as she finds them more comfortable to wear.

Personality:

+Friendly//Open-minded//Gentle+

=Calm//Reserved//Intelligent (in some sort)//Patient=

-Secretive//Fearful//Irritable-

She used to be pretty bubbly and happy go lucky as a little kid, though became much more reserved upon being tested on. Now, she generally stays calm and indifferent most of the time, part of it being an act, so she doesn't stand out. She isn't necessarily anti-social though, just maybe.. Still needs to learn a thing or two on day to day socializing.
Geneviève holds a big love for mythical creatures. Whether that's just how it is or if it formed upon being friends with one for several years, she doesn't know. She just loves them, even the scary ones.
Below her more calm nature, Geneviève is very observant in a more auditory way-- she just easily remembers things by sound rather than visual. She can be rather fearful at times, though usually suppresses that by wanting to stay calm. But don't get her wrong, although she may have a more calm exterior, Geneviève can break that depending on what happens and the person she is around.

Backstory (Optional): Geneviève grew up with her father and aunt (from her mother's side) and had a pretty normal childhood up until she was about eight. Possibly having been pointed out by a person in their village, scientists found Geneviève's home and managed to take her away for experimenting, against both her father's and aunt's will. While she was held captive in the lab for experiments, one went wrong. She was around the age of thirteen at the time. The experiment's wrong going, caused her to get nyctalopia, meaning she can barely see in dim or no light.
When she was fifteen, almost sixteen, a few others had made an escape plan, which allowed her to escape as well. She was able to go back to her aunt's, where she lives now, hoping to not be found again.

Other: Her favourite colour is dark blue :0

Last edited by Estelle; October 23rd, 2020 at 07:38 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 05:24 AM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Name: Lynx
Age (15-20): 17
Species: Hybrid (Iberian lynx and Human)
Appearance:
A short girl with light brown hair and pale green eyes. (Eye color looks like this) She always wears jumpers or jackets and T-shirts, sneakers and pants or shorts. She has Iberian lynx ears and tail. (Ears and tail look like this)
Personality:
+ Kind and Friendly (To her friends only)
= Loyal, Quiet, Loud (When she thinks someone said something wrong or dumb or incorrect)
- Stubborn, Agressive, Easily annoyed, Short - Temper, Hides her emotions as much of the time as she can (When she is around others who are not her friends)
Other: She has a voice in her head that speaks at random times.

Last edited by Confuzzled.Lynx; October 23rd, 2020 at 05:30 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 10:12 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Name: Lynx
Age (15-20): 17
Species: Hybrid (Iberian lynx and Human)
Appearance:
A short girl with light brown hair and pale green eyes. (Eye color looks like this) She always wears jumpers or jackets and T-shirts, sneakers and pants or shorts. She has Iberian lynx ears and tail. (Ears and tail look like this)
Personality:
+ Kind and Friendly (To her friends only)
= Loyal, Quiet, Loud (When she thinks someone said something wrong or dumb or incorrect)
- Stubborn, Agressive, Easily annoyed, Short - Temper, Hides her emotions as much of the time as she can (When she is around others who are not her friends)
Other: She has a voice in her head that speaks at random times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Name: Geneviève Lee.
By certain family members and close friends also known as Alouette

Age (15-20): A little below 16 and a half.

Species: Angel.

Appearance: Geneviève has honey blonde hair that she often has half up, half down to keep the hair out of her face. Her eyes used to be a deep darker grey-blue, a bit muted. Though because of a specific experiment that went wrong, her eyes have now taken on an abnormally light shade of it. The same experiment has left her with nyctalopia, meaning she can barely see anything at dim light and in the dark.
Geneviève generally wears long dresses and skirts with leggings, as she finds them more comfortable to wear.

Personality:

+Friendly//Open-minded//Gentle+

=Calm//Reserved//Intelligent (in some sort)//Patient=

-Secretive//Fearful//Irritable-

She used to be pretty bubbly and happy go lucky as a little kid, though became much more reserved upon being tested on. Now, she generally stays calm and indifferent most of the time, part of it being an act, so she doesn't stand out. She isn't necessarily anti-social though, just maybe.. Still needs to learn a thing or two on day to day socializing.
Geneviève holds a big love for mythical creatures. Whether that's just how it is or if it formed upon being friends with one for several years, she doesn't know. She just loves them, even the scary ones.
Below her more calm nature, Geneviève is very observant in a more auditory way-- she just easily remembers things by sound rather than visual. She can be rather fearful at times, though usually suppresses that by wanting to stay calm. But don't get her wrong, although she may have a more calm exterior, Geneviève can break that depending on what happens and the person she is around.

Backstory (Optional): Geneviève grew up with her father and aunt (from her mother's side) and had a pretty normal childhood up until she was about eight. Possibly having been pointed out by a person in their village, scientists found Geneviève's home and managed to take her away for experimenting, against both her father's and aunt's will. While she was held captive in the lab for experiments, one went wrong. She was around the age of thirteen at the time. The experiment's wrong going, caused her to get nyctalopia, meaning she can barely see in dim or no light.
When she was fifteen, almost sixteen, a few others had made an escape plan, which allowed her to escape as well. She was able to go back to her aunt's, where she lives now, hoping to not be found again.

Other: Her favourite colour is dark blue :0

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverripple View Post
Name: alex
Species: human
Appearance: caucasian with dark blonde hair
Personality: that one dude that is always playing video games. he is very social and extroverted
Backstory (Optional): some guy at a restaurant broke his arm a few days ago
Other: you may sign the cast.
Oh my gosh, Estelle and Lynx
SO DESCRIPTIVE- Exactly what I like :3
All accepted! I'll update the allegiances in a moment
I got c l a s s

Baby, my phone!

Old October 23rd, 2020, 10:31 AM
FlooftheGreatandTerrible

My Mood: Adorable

Name: Aurel
Species: hybrid (Human/African Golden Cat)
Appearance: Light skin, stunning storm-blue eyes, dark golden hair. She hides a tail with long shirts, sometimes a dress, or down a pant leg. She usually wears a cap or crazy hair to hide her ears, and she passes off her abnormally sharp canines as "Hereditary. My Father had it too." Her nails grow strong and pale white.
Personality: Shy and jumpy. She's very solitary, hiding alone at a table during lunch. However when there's a sport at gym, she can't say no and exceeds at everything.
Backstory (Optional): She is an orphan. Never knew her parents, and was thrown from foster home to foster home. Her life is absolutely miserable. She always kept to herself, but secretly, all she wants is a friend. She just didn't want to give away what she is..
Other: She chases rabbits for fun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2020_10_23_0hj_Kleki.jpg (7.5 KB, 2 views)
Old October 23rd, 2020, 10:33 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlooftheGreatandTerrible View Post
Name: Aurel
Species: hybrid (Human/African Golden Cat)
Appearance: Light skin, stunning storm-blue eyes, dark golden hair. She hides a tail with long shirts, sometimes a dress, or down a pant leg. She usually wears a cap or crazy hair to hide her ears, and she passes off her abnormally sharp canines as "Hereditary. My Father had it too." Her nails grow strong and pale white.
Personality: Shy and jumpy. She's very solitary, hiding alone at a table during lunch. However when there's a sport at gym, she can't say no and exceeds at everything.
Backstory (Optional): She is an orphan. Never knew her parents, and was thrown from foster home to foster home. Her life is absolutely miserable. She always kept to herself, but secretly, all she wants is a friend. She just didn't want to give away what she is..
Other: She chases rabbits for fun.
She's beautiful
And
Accepted pff

Baby, my phone!

Old October 23rd, 2020, 10:41 AM
FlooftheGreatandTerrible

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmarish Stardust View Post

She's beautiful
And
Accepted pff
REE! I'm excited to start playing!!!
Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:12 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmarish Stardust View Post

Oh my gosh, Estelle and Lynx
SO DESCRIPTIVE- Exactly what I like :3
All accepted! I'll update the allegiances in a moment
I got c l a s s
Can Lynx have retractable claws?
Old October 23rd, 2020, 09:16 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Name: Zill
Species: Hybrid (Fox Human)
Appearance: Dark Hair (Black, Mostly* pale Skin, With Orange Fox ears with Black Fur at the tip, Same with the tail, Orange with Blacktip) He has icy blue eyes, Usually wears long sleeve shirts, usually, a hoodie(To cover the ears) And will ALWAYS, No matter what, wheres pants, usual jeans)
Personality: Shy, Kinda Pissed all the time, Tries to get out of contact with people and get out of Conversations quickly because it ups the chance of Discovery. Basically, Introvert.
backstory: Classified Information
Other: NA
Mention Me: @Nightmarish Stardust

Last edited by Prison K-9; October 23rd, 2020 at 09:58 PM.