Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 04:24 PM

Old July 8th, 2018, 08:00 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Spice's Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
Palm shifted closer to Spice, his fur rubbing against hers he closed his eyes and rested his head on her haunches. “It is pretty hot out, but I don’t mind it!” He purred, his eyes still closed.
"It is," Spice agreed, eyes flitting down to where the tom had put his head on her. She wasn't used to any cat being so close to her and she wondered if she should push him off. Don't be ridiculous, this is your friend since kithood. He's bound to feel close to you, Spice reminded herself, allowing Palm to rest on her. "On days like this I like to stay inside, so that I can hide from the heat."

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 8th, 2018, 10:28 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"It is," Spice agreed, eyes flitting down to where the tom had put his head on her. She wasn't used to any cat being so close to her and she wondered if she should push him off. Don't be ridiculous, this is your friend since kithood. He's bound to feel close to you, Spice reminded herself, allowing Palm to rest on her. "On days like this I like to stay inside, so that I can hide from the heat."
Palm flipped onto his back, stretching out his paws and batting at her muzzle playfully. He rolled off the couch and look up at Spice, smiling. “What now?” He purred.
Old July 8th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Palm flipped onto his back, stretching out his paws and batting at her muzzle playfully. He rolled off the couch and look up at Spice, smiling. “What now?” He purred.
Spice blinked in surprise upon the tom's batting, narrowing her eyes at Palm when he was on the ground. Still on her spot on the couch, she subtly moved into a crouching position. "Now... I get you back for that!" At her words, she jumped from her spot down onto the tom below. It'd been a while since she'd played with another cat, but she was up for a play fight right now. She'd just keep her claws sheathed, of course, as she didn't want to hurt the other cat. After leaping onto Palm, she batted him gently with her paw and sprung away, crouching down to wait for his next move. "Bet you I'll win," she challenged with a grin.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 8th, 2018, 01:24 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:
Spice blinked in surprise upon the tom's batting, narrowing her eyes at Palm when he was on the ground. Still on her spot on the couch, she subtly moved into a crouching position. "Now... I get you back for that!" At her words, she jumped from her spot down onto the tom below. It'd been a while since she'd played with another cat, but she was up for a play fight right now. She'd just keep her claws sheathed, of course, as she didn't want to hurt the other cat. After leaping onto Palm, she batted him gently with her paw and sprung away, crouching down to wait for his next move. "Bet you I'll win," she challenged with a grin.
Palm smiled and pounced at Spice, knocking her over. He jump back and ran away laughing. He hadn’t had this much fun in a while. He hid behind a door and crouched down, waiting for Spice to pass by.
Old July 8th, 2018, 03:06 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

The cat with no name wandered like normal. This time he was on thunderclan territory. He was walking along straight wood boards sticking out of the ground. He watched as another cat walked on a board and went into whatever was beyond those planks. He curious like usual followed unseen. He slipped into a bush and watched two cats talk and go into the house. He took his time and explored the place. Birds! He got ready to pounce.
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:16 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Palm smiled and pounced at Spice, knocking her over. He jump back and ran away laughing. He hadn’t had this much fun in a while. He hid behind a door and crouched down, waiting for Spice to pass by.
Spice scrambled to her paws, laughing as she stood and looked around for Palm. She hadn't seen where the tom ran off to, so she started a slow walk around the house, eyes alert and ready to 'attack' should she come across him. Without realizing it, she had padded past the door where her friend was crouched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orderly mage View Post
The cat with no name wandered like normal. This time he was on thunderclan territory. He was walking along straight wood boards sticking out of the ground. He watched as another cat walked on a board and went into whatever was beyond those planks. He curious like usual followed unseen. He slipped into a bush and watched two cats talk and go into the house. He took his time and explored the place. Birds! He got ready to pounce.
((Hey! If you check out the first post, I actually would like if people could message me to ask before just jumping in, as Spice is actually busy right now with someone else. Also, she's not near TC territory If you'd like to rp with Spice later, we could, but I want to finish her rp with Palm first))

|Character Site|
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:18 AM
customer service above

Quote:
Spice scrambled to her paws, laughing as she stood and looked around for Palm. She hadn't seen where the tom ran off to, so she started a slow walk around the house, eyes alert and ready to 'attack' should she come across him. Without realizing it, she had padded past the door where her friend was crouched.

((Hey! If you check out the first post, I actually would like if people could message me to ask before just jumping in, as Spice is actually busy right now with someone else. Also, she's not near TC territory If you'd like to rp with Spice later, we could, but I want to finish her rp with Palm first))
Oh no it's fine I just wander around. Also the two leg places border TC
Old July 9th, 2018, 09:22 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orderly mage View Post
Oh no it's fine I just wander around. Also the two leg places border TC
((Ah not necessarily, here I have Spice on the opposite side of the twolegplace so that she's not near the clans. Otherwise, when she'd take the occasional trip into the forest she'd be attacked every time. There's also nothing on the site that says that twolegplace borders TC- we actually don't have a map or anything to see where all the clans are haha, unless one was made when I was gone- and if that's the case I'd love to see it o.o))

|Character Site|
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:07 PM
customer service above

Quote:
((Ah not necessarily, here I have Spice on the opposite side of the twolegplace so that she's not near the clans. Otherwise, when she'd take the occasional trip into the forest she'd be attacked every time. There's also nothing on the site that says that twolegplace borders TC- we actually don't have a map or anything to see where all the clans are haha, unless one was made when I was gone- and if that's the case I'd love to see it o.o))
Well because of the fact it's the clans and a map is put in each warrior book we know that TC borders two leg place
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:19 PM
I don’t feel so good...

Quote:

Palm leaped out from the door, knocking Spice over. He stood over the Molly And nuzzled her, smiling. “Gotcha!” He purred in amusement.