Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:42 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by vellichor
Today 10:39 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ollie
Today 10:03 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 10:01 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2023, 05:22 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: What Lurks Beneath [Thunderclan Relocating Event]

foxflurry

Okay, so literally, everything was falling apart. She was up quickly upon hearing Thrushstar's words, and soon enough, she was staring out at the abnormally shaped clearing. It was worse than last night, wasn't it? Stranger than what had happened near the nursery. Or, maybe it was the same thing, but worse, larger. Uh-oh. This was, a situation. And it seemed like Thrush had a pretty good idea of what to do. "Everybody out!" Words came and went with a quick burst of energy, before she was attempting to slide over to Asterdance.

The list of cats she'd rather not see die had been growing recently, which, she counted to be a win, and, after the border, Asterdance had been lucky enough to be added to it. She trusted Bumblebreak to get the rest of them out, but considering their buddy literally would have no idea, she'd take the safety of them and Cinderpaw and the kreachers to be her responsibility. Get them out and get them out quickly. But, as more and more cats were pushing out of the den, she never quite reached them. Add that to the fact that she actually hadn't seen them in the den, and it was all much more fun. O-okay then. Someone else would get them, yep, they'd be fine. Head turned to survey the rest of the clearing, stopping shortly on the few kits sitting around. As much as she hated children, it seemed to be a better idea to get them out now then have to listen to the whining of a queen later.

Ugh. "Hey, you." She trotted over to one of the numerous children scattered around the clearing, and bent down to get eye-level. "Do you want to go on an adventure?" This was stupid. She was humiliating herself for a baby. She didn't even know if the baby could understand her.

[ @BEAR. - Wolfkit ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:22 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

[ @Starfall ? ]
Asterdance was fast asleep in their own nest. Sprawled out with their legs in their air, a little snore every so often. Oblivious to their clanmates walking past them, the disaster that laid on the horizon. Lurking in the shadows. At last, they would've come with but - Thrushstar's calls for evacuation fell on deaf ears. Literally. They were situated a tail-length away from the entrance, outside. As they were the nightgaurd. Asterdance took their task very seriously, having stayed up into the depths of the night... Though, they were in a deep sleep.. yes.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:33 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

bumblebreak === >
Bumblebreak sputtered awake at Thrushstar's words, bolting straight upright, ears forward. It took a moment for the words to register, but the moment she did she was on her feet and out into the clearing.

The ground seemed to groan ominously beneath her paws as they met with the newly uneven earth and she swore under her breath. This wasn't good. Thrushstar was right, cats needed to get out and get out fast. Her eyes quickly ran over the camp—they caught briefly on Darkpetal and Echopaw, but shifted quickly away once she knew the latter was okay.

"Kits and queens!" she barked out, sidestepping a ditch in the ground as she moved toward the entrance. "Find a warrior and stick with them! Apprentices, with me, now! We're heading out."

@naiad @Rizo @dino. @Spotty @SpiritedWarrior @~*Hope*~ @x ghostie @Shade. @Poprock @Octavia! @Willowfern @RedAnger @Ravensong @nykyrian @~FawnSpirit~ @Wingnettle @Bonsai @WinterMara @BirdieChirp @corgigirl @~Mothman~ @Larissa @poseidon @SqurrelTail @valery @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @Faith. @Dawnstream @Werecat @SuspiciousMindz @Oceanflower @U.S.S. Catacombs @GingerFlight @Cinderspirit @carmen @Scallywagz @Speckear @furrensic @Rose @Abyssopelagic @mistyy @Apollo. @Zella @Pluto! @Brightstorm☆ @meloclaws @Faline @Amberfeather2 @CatontheMoon @Twilight Moon @Shadowsnow @Cinderpeltfan2023 @cottagecake @Lilypelt08183 @RockShard @ophelia @Wishwhisper @PrinceOfChaos @IAm_Jayfeather @~CherylBlossom~ @Cherry~ @Dyna Fox @Lylynn @Clyde @warriorcats4984389 @xavier. @bunnipop @ollyy @Karlos @isabella @Leafy_Green @graicecloud @Cheyenne @perseus. @CrazyCat4481 @monomi! @KateSilver @Starfall @littlelove @Estelle @Lillian @Dirtfur @jupiter @crystall @celeste @zero two. @lio @FireSandwich @Kokichi @Lunarspots @---Moon × Turtle— @Jona @mooncake @puppeteer @Lilacquartz @~_LuzNoceda_~ @MangoLovesCheese @Ashfireisloyal @bluesong @Moonlightwolfpup @Dino’s Minion @Streamtail @.Sein @Kron @oci @jackie @ItsDragon @tallulah @Jest @Kasha @Angelique @A.C. @lilacailee @Acantha @Clock Dragonshifter @xzonafox @Ru/321 @MinePikGamer @Vidastrophic @Oddpaw @wintertail @JinxTheCat @Skyshine @lemonthyme @purrfectly_purrple @Ambermoon1 @Leafí @Non-binary_Disaster @Meowpab the warrior cat @Wheatwhisker9 @BEAR. @Archbone @FireStar glock @ [MENTION=Casty59AJ @hubbion @Mistfire @Travis @LibbyTheMemer @Swiftheart <3
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:35 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

RUSSETPAW
tiny, fluffy she-cat with red fur and yellow eyes.
she/her

Russetpaw's head shot up as the call for evacuation sounded. She blinked, looking around. They were leaving the camp? Weird. The red-furred apprentice stood up, stepping from her nest only to look down at the ground. It shifted beneath her paw. Nose scrunching, she frowned, confused. That wasn't suppose to happen.

"Sandpaw, let's go! We gotta find Mama and get outta camp! The ground is doing weird stuff," Russetpaw said, trying to catch her brother's attention before stepping cautiously from the apprentice's den. "Mama! Where are you?" she called. She didn't want to leave without her family.

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

The groan of the earth below roused Gentledoe from her slumber. She flattened her ears, hearing the calls for evacuation and cats moving around. Evacuation? Oh dear. How awful, needing to leave the camp.

The messy furred she-cat slipped from the warrior's den, looking around. She'd try to find her sister, but... she'd been missing for a bit. Hopefully her sibling was safe. Shaking her head to clear it, Gentledoe began moving from the camp, only to notice a familiar face. Asterdance! They had played mossball not even a moon ago. Here they were, sleeping away as others moved about.

Oh. Wait.

Gentledoe squinted, frowning as she remembered a slight little detail. Asterdance couldn't hear. They were deaf. They wouldn't be able to hear the ominous groaning of the ground below or the orders to get out. Oh, dear.

Rushing over, Gentledoe reached out, attempting to gently prod Asterdance awake. She needed them to be able to see her to tell them what was happening!!

[ posting Gentle with permission ]
@x ghostie @Starfall

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; April 13th, 2023 at 05:49 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:38 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Frogkit
@/Open

Frogkit stumbled about. Avoiding cracks in the ground and bumping into anyone. He was too shocked to be an asshole today. He found a random warrior and held onto their leg.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:49 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Leave? Vixenpaw's eyes went wide as orders were called around her, disappearing into the fog of her mind as her eyes stared at the ground. How could they leave? How would mama and Turtykit ever find her back? How would she ever find Batty? They couldn't leave! But the cracks in the ground were large, and although they were the object of her curiosity moments before, the crowds around her made the young feline nervous enough to suppress a few trembles. She didn't like this. She didn't like this one bit. Not registering anything, Vixenpaw backed up until her back hit one of the den walls, startling her out of this strange fog that seemed to engulf her mind. What was happening? A worried expression turned into a frightened frown as blue eyes began scanning the crowds. She wanted someone. She wanted someone trusted. She wanted Batty.
"B-Batty! BATTYYY!!"
She screamed. And waited. But nothing came. Not a word, not a presence, nothing. Batty didn't come running as he always did, and this brought the apprentice to the verge of tears, staying in place against the tall den wall as everyone moved about. She didn't like this. She didn't like this!!

Blue eyes fell on Tushdup, herding everyone about, and leaving camp. When mama and Turty weren't here she went to Batblood. But when Batblood isn't here, who does she go to? Subconsciously, eyes locked on the new leader and face still contorted, the fluffy apprentice finally began moving. Her paws carried her straight out, pushing and wiggling through the thick crowds and rushing forth until she finally reached the front and run to Tushdup at full speed with closed eyes. Without a moment's hesitation, her paws flung to lock around his legs. She wailed, face burying against the leader. Oh how she hated not knowing things.
"Tushdup! Tushdup! I'm scared!"
"What's happening??"

It was likely the leader would move, in which case Vixenpaw would let go to look straight up at him with large round eyes. Whatever happened, she wasn't planning on leaving his side anytime soon -- he was the last safe place.

[ @Eaglet ]

Old April 13th, 2023, 05:57 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

PRIMROSEPETAL

"Ripplepaw! Don't leave Bumblebreaks side, you hear me?" The large shecat spoke directly to her apprentice before stalking towards nursery. Being careful to avoiding any of the forming cracks in the earth. "Queens who need aid, You kits can go with me, I can carry quite a few. Primrosepetal wanted out of here and with as many kits are she could carry with, starclan knows the queens can't bring all of them by themselves. The warrior had already grabbed the one thing she needed, a small withering flower from her mate that given her a season ago before his death. The warrior felt the earth shift under her paws, thundeclan needed out, now. spotting one of the kittens "Galekit, you're with me. All abord the Primrosepetal express!"

[ Mention me if you need your kitten or queen aided in getting out, Primrose can carry 3 at once ( Two in her mouth and One of her back)
Now with Galekit, Primrosepetal can carry two other kittens]

@puppeteer. @Kay~

OPEN

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; April 13th, 2023 at 05:58 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 05:57 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

She couldn't even get a good hour's sleep anymore. Cinderpaw awoke to the shivering of the ground beneath her and commotion from her clanmates, eyes shooting open from her ratty nest to meet... whatever the hell this was. The ground dipped and curved unnaturally, and while no holes had opened up yet, just the way the ground stretched told her camp was not much longer for this world.

Instantly, a spark of frustration bloomed and flared in her chest. They couldn't even have a camp anymore?! She stood and whipped her head towards the sky, eyes alight with fury and mouth curling into a snarl.

"DAMMIT! Damn you!" Cinderpaw screamed, voice already hoarse. If she was loud enough, maybe some sorry spirit up there would hear her cries (fat chance). "We are nothing to you! We are nothing to the stars yet we still bow to your stupid rules. Is it funny to take away everything from us? Do you think we'll just put up with it?!"

They wouldn't for much longer, not if she had anything to do with it. But that would be something for a little while later. Her chest rose and fell, enraged huffing softening into normal breaths. Eyes flickering over camp again, she surveyed the damage and ignored the want for fury to cloud her mind again.

"...Let's move." The medic said sharply, before gliding past the crowd in pursuit of someone.

"If any kits need a travel buddy, you can some hold onto me. If anyone needs help, I can come get you. F-firekit," She started, peeking into the elders den past all of the kittens beginning to file out with their queens. She'd been so busy with herbs, and training the others, and... "Are you in here?"

(Please tell me you're in here.)

[ @rowan @/any kits or apprentices who need some help! ]
Old April 13th, 2023, 06:14 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

~~Cherrykit~~

{ Open }

Cherrykit was getting scared as others were coming out and leaving the camp. The ground was making the tortoiseshell she-kit trip. She yelped when her paw suddenly bent inwards, sending a lot of pain through her small body. "MOMMY!!! DADDY!!! HELP!!!" Cherrykit screamed, tears starting to fall from her green eyes as she struggled to walk with her hurt paw. She was scared, her fur starting to stand up on its ends, her ears pinning back.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old April 13th, 2023, 06:20 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Flameheart

Wandering out of the den while letting out a big yawn, she had bitten her tongue as her paw unexpectedly went down further than it typically did when walking. Looking down out of confusion, Flameheart lifted her paw and analyzed the ground. It's... caving in? Huh... weird. Then Thrushstar's call hit her ears. Oh no. "I'M ON IT!"

Although she's never kicked or hit her denmate's unless sparring, Flameheart made use of her paws and tail, whacking each and every warrior still present in the den. "Get up everyone! We have to go. No if's, and's, or but's about it, ya hear? Follow Thrushstar out of camp as calmly as you can and stick together!" She didn't know what these dips in the ground were, and who knew what would happen if someone were to stand on it for a lengthy period of time.

Now all she had to do was make sure the warriors did as instructed. Nudging Sootfur awake in a rather harsh and jolty manner, she ordered, "Make sure everyone follows Thrushstar. Let me and Roosterflame worry about the others."

Looking out at the evacuating cats, Flameheart spotted her calico apprentice and gave a huff of satisfaction, glad to know she was doing as instructed and not getting herself into trouble that the classic tabby Maine Coon would have to pull her out of. "Roosterflame, make sure there is no kit left behind!"

As she tried to find cats to assist the caretakers, the young Head Keeper noticed Bumblebreak getting the apprentices to follow her. Good. One less thing to worry about now... "I need to get Sootfur's gift... but Sharpeye's and Blazepaw's lives come first." she murmured to herself as she tried to find a few cats to help out.

"Oriolepaw, Autumnpaw! Help Sharpeye out!" she called and gave a firm nod before looking at Buzzflight. "Buzzflight! Help Blazepaw!"

Crowpaw

@tallulah - so you know Bluekit was grabbed! @~_LuzNoceda_~

The uneven terrain made his heart skip a beat, but Crowpaw couldn't let his anxiety and distress be in the front of his mind. No. Not this time, brain. He ignored the orders from everyone, focusing his distress into responsibility for another life. "OUTTA MY WAY!" He shoved any cat away as he made his way toward the elder's den. "OUTTA MY WAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!" he shrieked, repeating himself as his claws subconsciously dug into the ground.

His legs went as fast as they could, almost tripping over himself numerous times while he ran to the elder's den. Skidding to stop himself in the front of the den, he quickly went inside and grabbed his sister, latching his teeth onto her belly and back (in a gentle manner and for a sturdier grip) and made his way out as fast as possible. The young tabby's heart beat against his ribs, just like it had when he was being chased by that fox. I'm NOT going to let my sister get hurt. I can't repeat that mistake. Not again! He grunted as he pushed himself forward, his legs burned but he continued and sped until he was completely caught up with the cats who have already exited the camp. His grip on his sister remained firm. His nostrils flared, but not because he was trying to catch his breath- but because he wanted to make sure his sister wasn't bleeding from an accidental mark from his teeth.

You're okay. I'm okay- we're both okay. Phew- okay... calm down, Crowpaw. You've got this... you got your sister. You're both alive. He felt horrible for snatching his sister without warning, but he didn't have much of a choice. It was either be slow and gentle and heighten the risk of falling behind and getting lost or be quick and harsh and remain safe. Just then, he heard the cries of a seemingly helpless kit. OH FOR STARS SAKE- He fought the urge to grumble as he ran back to the camp, once again going as fast as his legs and mind would allow, his sister still in his jaws. Once in the camp, he carefully adjusted his grip to make room for Cherrykit and grabbed her up with a paw. Spotting his nest from the corner of his eye, Crowpaw tightened his grip on the two kits and scrambled to get his nest on his back. I can't leave my nest. It's too precious.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; April 13th, 2023 at 06:35 PM.
Closed Thread