Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post “Romeo, Romeo, where art...
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 PM
Go to first new post ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by zozelen
Today 06:18 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 06:13 PM
cel's character shop 3.0
by starry
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Fire Evacuation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Stripekit wailed, she was confused. She had never seen the bright, hot flames of a fire in her life. She wailed and wailed to get a cats attention but she was continously ignored as she wailed for help in the nursery as the flames licked the back of the nursery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIlverheart_the_Warrior View Post
Silverkit huddled next to Stripekit,staring at the flames at the back of the Nursery.
"I'll help get Stripekit.", Splashkit said. "Rowankit you can help me too.", she said. "Okay!", he retorted. Splashkit and Rowankit tugged at Stripekit's scruff trying to get her out of the nursery and out of camp, to safety.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; November 19th, 2016 at 07:56 AM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 07:51 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Pinekit heard mews of distress and gasped. "Stripekit! Silverkit! Elders, get out of here!" PInekit raced back to the nursery and spotted the two kits staring at the flames. She pulled at their backs, trying to pull them away.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 19th, 2016, 07:53 AM

My Mood: Bored

Stripekit was whimpering in fright, she press herself against Otterkit in pure fright

Want to join my WCO Fam? PM me!
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Stripekit was whimpering in fright, she press herself against Otterkit in pure fright
((You might have to edit that to Splashkti instead of Otterkit because I thought I was posting in ThunderClan and turns out I posted on this WindClan thread. XD sorry.))

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:08 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Gustflight got to his paws at once after hearing (and smelling) the announcement of the fire. He ran out as fast as his paws could carry him, and looked around wildly to make sure that no one needed help. Seeing that most of the kits had already gotten the help of other cats, he checked all the dens to make sure no one was left behind.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

The two elders, Swiftbreeze and her mate Rainsplash, stared up at the thick smoke visible up in the sky, ears pinned to their skulls in terror. "It's happening again," uttered the silver tabby, her voice catching in her throat. Rainsplash looked about to the chaos around them, and gave a heavy shake of his head. "Don't be a mousebrain, you know what's going on!" She snapped, fear making her extra irritable.

With as comforting a smile he could make in the situation they were in, Rainsplash licked her brow. "Come on, let's get somewhere safe." He rose to his feet slowly, and looked for an apprentice. He spotted Infernostrike across the way, remembering how she'd helped them evacuate during the flood while she and her sister were only apprentices. The russet tabby caught his gaze, and raced across to them, her fur on end. "Littlefire," he teased, and she pulled her ears back. "It's okay to be afraid," he added, "even a blaze such as you can be burned out by a bigger flame."

Still fretting some, the russet she-cat gestured with her tail. "Come on, let's get you two to safety."

"Shouldn't you help the kits?" Argued Swiftbreeze, "We're just dead weight compared to them. They have a future, we've used ours up."

Fixing her with a fierce glare, Infernostrike was determined. "You're an elder, you're respected, you're not garbage. Now let's go, we're wasting time." Turning and starting to lead the way, the tabby gave her mother one last look, before vanishing through the camp entrance with the elders in tow.
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:09 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Surgestorm stood there in a shock a moment, not knowing what to do with himself. However, he soon caught sight of the nursery. What if Featherkit's still in there?? So, he turned and darted to the den. His eyes widened at the sight of the nersery burning, so he hesitated for only a moment before entering. Unfortunately, he couldn't trust his nose to help him find the kitten, and not his eyes because of the heavy smoke, so he felt blindly with his paws. "Featherkit?" He coughed, the smoke burning his throat and lungs. The medicine cat recoiled slightly at the heat of the flames that were mere feet away from his face.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; November 19th, 2016 at 08:14 AM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:17 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm stood there in a shock a moment, not knowing what to do with himself. However, he soon caught sight of the nursery. What if Featherkit's still in there?? Surgestorm turned and darted to the den. His eyes widened at the sight of the nersery burning, so he hesitated for only a moment before entering. Unfortunately, he couldn't trust his nose to help him find the kitten, and not his eyes because of the heavy smoke, so he felt blindly. "Featherkit?" He coughed, the smoke burning his throat and lungs. The medicine cat recoiled slightly at the heat of the flames that were mere feet away from his face.
Featherkit awoke from a deep, sound sleep, hearing the faint yet familiar call of Surgestorm. Smoke filled her lungs as she took a breath, and she coughed. Blindly, she called out his name. "Surgestorm!" She meowed, in her loudest voice possible. The flames in the nursery were bright and beautiful, but deceivingly so. the kit hadn't ever seen fire in her life, but she knew by instinct that it wanted to hurt her, and that she should stay away. She could only barely seen the tom's dark form in the smoke of the nursery. She got to her paws, shakily making her way towards him, at the same time, trying to not touch the biting flames, which, of course, was quite difficult for a fluffy kit. "Surgestorm, what's happening?" She cried, her small voice raspy.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:20 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"I'll help get Stripekit.", Splashkit said. "Rowankit you can help me too.", she said. "Okay!", he retorted. Splashkit and Rowankit tugged at Stripekit's scruff trying to get her out of the nursery and out of camp, to safety.
Stripekit was dragged since she was smaller than the two

Want to join my WCO Fam? PM me!
Old November 19th, 2016, 08:24 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Cinderkit had his leg stuck in between a Crack on the ground.
"Help!" He mewed. The more he moved the more his leg bone broke

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Last edited by Teggy; November 19th, 2016 at 08:32 AM. Reason: jdmddkkekr
Closed Thread