Today 03:33 PM
ShadowClan Healing
by ellie
Last post by glitch
Today 03:32 PM

Old October 9th, 2021, 02:50 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Default Re: [Open to anyone] The King and his Kingdom (King's garden)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
@Cxndy_Fatal

As one tick left another entered. "I don't remember inviting either of you in here" His voice was cold and dragged out without the slightest hint of amusement of kindness. The new she-cat seemed even more rude the the lest one a King's claw tips poked out from under his light gingery and black spotted fur. "And what do you want?" His voice was still just as cold by with slightly more sarcasm as his large head bent down to look at her, moving slightly like a snake.

Angel~

She narrowed her eyes slightly. "Do I care if I was invited or not? No, sorry your highness." She fake bowed. "I dont know what fancy smancy neighborhood you crawled out from, but you do not talk to other cats like that. If you fail to appreciate that rule, you have a big storm coming." She hissed, Mintstorm popping into her mind seemed to calm her a bit.
Old October 9th, 2021, 02:58 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@Cxndy_Fatal

"Listen Sweetheart, my place my rules, if you don't like it you can leave." Sarcasm had completely taken over his tone now. This little thing wasn't a threat to him, mearly an annoyance he'd like to stay out of his fur. He knew she wouldn't be much of a match for him if it came down to battle, his was a gigantic with sharp claws and she seemed rather weak and soft but with a sour tongue. And if she called for someone else a simple yawl from him and his caretakers would be here to, well, take care of things.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 9th, 2021, 03:03 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
@Cxndy_Fatal

"Listen Sweetheart, my place my rules, if you don't like it you can leave." Sarcasm had completely taken over his tone now. This little thing wasn't a threat to him, mearly an annoyance he'd like to stay out of his fur. He knew she wouldn't be much of a match for him if it came down to battle, his was a gigantic with sharp claws and she seemed rather weak and soft but with a sour tongue. And if she called for someone else a simple yawl from him and his caretakers would be here to, well, take care of things.

Angel~

She hissed. "LISTEN HERE YOU FOXHEART! I am tired of your preppy attitude! YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THEN A SELF ABSORBED TOM CAT!" She yowled. "You will never be ANYTHING special."
Old October 9th, 2021, 03:05 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

(bro i’m imagining: “yOwL” “is that Oscar? and with other cats!? We can’t let that happen. “ goes over to the neighbors house “Excuse me?” “Yes?” “Your cat, Angel, had jumped our fence and came into our backyard. I hope you had her neutered or we’re going to have some problems.” “ ‘Scuse me ma’am, we’re very sorry. good day!” takes angel “good day.” man i’m good at writing stories @Singing Jay @Cxndy_Fatal )

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]
Old October 9th, 2021, 03:15 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Cxndy_Fatal

"Well you seem to have quite the temper" King mewed calmly and gave her a short, disapproving look and she was shouting at him. "Really? I will never be anything special?" His voice still sarcastic but more bored now. He had no idea what a "FOXHEART" was but she seemed to mean it as in insult.

"Tell me rude intruder, what breed are you?" King himself was a pure-bread Ashera cat, without a single stain of street-cat filt in his bloodline, something he now was very glad over. So saying he wasn't anything special when he was one of the most unique breeds in the world, dump.

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old October 9th, 2021, 03:24 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
@Cxndy_Fatal

"Well you seem to have quite the temper" King mewed calmly and gave her a short, disapproving look and she was shouting at him. "Really? I will never be anything special?" His voice still sarcastic but more bored now. He had no idea what a "FOXHEART" was but she seemed to mean it as in insult.

"Tell me rude intruder, what breed are you?" King himself was a pure-bread Ashera cat, without a single stain of street-cat filt in his bloodline, something he now was very glad over. So saying he wasn't anything special when he was one of the most unique breeds in the world, dump.

"Eh? I am a Tabby, Siamese mix. I don't know why im white, my owner says it has something to do with geens or whatever. " she rolled her eyes. "And what are you? A pure-bread I assume?" She scoffed.
Old October 9th, 2021, 03:30 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Cxndy_Fatal

The crazy thing seemed to have calmed down a little now. She was mix, ofc. "Well yes ofc. " he mewed and his voice became more and more comical and humorous. "I mean, I wouldn't be SPECIAL otherwise." When he said the word "special" his voice became very over done and mocking.

Old October 9th, 2021, 03:44 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
@Cxndy_Fatal

The crazy thing seemed to have calmed down a little now. She was mix, ofc. "Well yes ofc. " he mewed and his voice became more and more comical and humorous. "I mean, I wouldn't be SPECIAL otherwise." When he said the word "special" his voice became very over done and mocking.

"You're not special, theres hundreds of
other PureBread cats. You're owner probably thought you were the cheapest and bought you.'' She rolled her eyes.
Old October 9th, 2021, 03:52 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Cxndy_Fatal

A dry laugh escaped King's chest. "First of all, they're caretakers, not owner, one one owns me. Second, you think they got me bc I, a pure-breed Ashern cat was cheap? I would be worth hundreds of times what you are, filthy street rat. "

Old October 9th, 2021, 04:11 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
@Cxndy_Fatal

A dry laugh escaped King's chest. "First of all, they're caretakers, not owner, one one owns me. Second, you think they got me bc I, a pure-breed Ashern cat was cheap? I would be worth hundreds of times what you are, filthy street rat. "

" My owners adopted me, thank you. They bought you, probably just to show you off." She smirked.