Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Warriors Discussion

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:42 AM
Cougar attack!
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:39 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Mica
Today 09:29 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:25 AM

Old December 3rd, 2018, 04:01 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Why does everyone hate on Crowfeather?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
YAS!
Awwwwwww~ Crow baby is the cutest thing I ever heard!! ♥
Old December 3rd, 2018, 04:06 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ View Post
IKR? And why are people not hating on Silverstream and Greystripe?? They broke the warrior code too! Its kind of weird once you start thinking about it. And Thank you @Bracken12 and @Hopekitt! Although Breezepelt does need to be treated better, Nightcloud is possesive and whenever they are together in the books she is always touching him. NIGHT! THAT WILL DRIVE HIM AWAY STAAAAAP!!! Sorry about that... I had to do it. Anyways, On to the topic at the beginning of the post. GreyXSilver is also a halfclan relationship, but no one is hating on Greystripe. And Leafpool isn't getting any hate!

(Yes they ruined both of them. Bumble and fin you needed to be better characters. Why erin!?!?!?!?!?!?)
Don't forget about Bluestar and Oakheart. Though they both were on a high status..I guess no one really cared- I forgot that no one knew until Bluestar died, so nothing could be done. O.O
Old December 3rd, 2018, 06:09 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

I think that it depends on circumstance. Think- Bluestar and Oakheart kept their love a secret from a lot of cats. In their lifetime, only them, Graypool, and their kits found out. Fireheart knew also, but besides that, it wasn’t a big spectacle. Yes, they grew up to be deputies and leaders, but they were also a family of nobility who may have been forbidden but they minded themselves correctly and weren’t spiteful nor little spitballs like the Three and Breezepelt. Bluestar gave them up to save her clan, but she didn’t because brag about it or tell anyone about the huge sacrifice she made. Oakheart took them in as a good father. Mistyfur because Mistystar, and Stonefur was deputy and died trying to save helpless kits. They did the best they could for their clans, no matter where their parents lived or what clan they had in their blood. That’s why no one talks about them- because there isn’t much to criticize! These cats were more or less loyal, and are listed in the handbooks as one of the most loyal and bravest warriors.
But why is everyone hating on Crowfeather? Well, no one would have cared if he had stopped at Feathertail. The reason people care now is because of what he’s ruined. He fell for Leafpool, and convinced her that she loved him. A lot of people here have been saying that he’s innocent, but Leafpool wasn’t head over heels for him at first. It was him visiting, him stealing her away, and him separating her from her clan that made her think that the love was from both of them. Then she got pregnant. She was a medicine cat! Even though we aren’t allowed to talk about it here, you don’t just HAVE kits. They don’t appear out of nowhere, so obviously Crowfeather didn’t care. Besides, he also technically ruined Squirrelflights relationship with Bramblestar. They weren’t a bad pairing, but people hate them because of Crowfeather and Leafpool. Leafpool would have been fine had Crowfeather not fathered them, then she could have just revealed the truth that it was a Thunderclan Tom and the punishment probably wouldn’t have been so severe. But then Squirrelflight was hated on by Bramblestar because she was trying to help her sister. Her sister was helpless and couldn’t do it by herself, and Squirrelflight was a good cat because she stepped in and helped out. Now, there’s Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze. Awful cats. Holly was a good character, but the Erin’s made her awful by just throwing her out and shoving Dovewing in her place. Wasted potential. Lionblaze was an awful cat as well, he was stuck up and had bad relationships. Jay was okay, at least he was realistic. Personally, I like the three. But they just weren’t what me as a reader had wanted. Now Breezepelt also came from Crowfeather. He tried to cover up his lies! He produced a little gremlin that hated everyone and he abandoned Breezekit and Nightcloud. Nightcloud was NOT a bad mother at first. She was tricked like Leafpool had been, she had been used like some decoy to hide Crowfeather’s past. She got angry because she had bore a kit and the father didn’t care. So she spoiled Breezekit to give him a good life. But that possessive action also constrained him, but it never would have happened if Crowfeqther had cared. Think, can’t you see Crowfeather staying with Leafpool in Thunderclan like he should have, if he truly loved her? Or maybe him never lying to his other mates and smiling while Breezekit played? I think that the Erin’s are mostly to blame, but he’s not a good cat.
He may have had some twisted reason for ruining lives, but in the long run he created misery. I like him, I think he could have been a good character. But he wasn’t, and that’s why I won’t defend him.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; December 3rd, 2018 at 06:11 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2018, 07:06 AM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
I think the main reason why people are hating on Crowfeather is that he broke the warrior code by having kits with a cat from another clan. Plus Leafpool was a medicine cat and so I think people were mad because of that. Most people probably don't think that if they never had become mates then there would have never been Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf. Then after Crowfeather people started to get mad that Jayfeather is a grump and stuff. Crowfeather even said about how it wasn't meant to be yet he never regretted it. He also favors Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf over Breezepelt.
Otherwise, I think it's mainly on what the reader reads and how they respond to how Crowfeather is and how he broke the warrior code and his trail. I really don't hate Crowfeather. In fact, I think he's a great character because he's the father of Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf. Yet that's just my opinion.
To me don't hate on Crowfeather kids.

Gotta Agree. Besides, think of it like this, If it wasn't for Crowfeather, we probably wouldnt have had the Power of Three Warriors Arc. Or if we did, I wouldn't have been with these three characters, who wouldn't exist, which means that they wouldn't have grown, Jayfeather mostly, from their conversations with their grandfather Firestar. Not only that, you can't really hate, because I've on;y read the first two books in the power of three arc (don't have the money or the resources to read any other. Sry! Plz dont hate), and it looks like Firestar let it happen, for one, and let their kits into Thunderclan nonetheless

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old December 16th, 2018, 02:06 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

I don't understand why though?! Are people hating on him because he loved too much?! I mean, plenty of other cats have broken the Warrior code way before him, and they didn't get hated on! Why Crowfeather? Is it because of his personality? I hope not, because it's a good one!

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 16th, 2018, 04:05 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

He's a moody little...dude...

The reason why he winds me up is he persuaded Leafpool to leave the clans with him even though they both knew it was wrong, he got her pregnant without knowing but even when he knew LionBlaze, HollyLeaf and Jayfeather were his kits he rejected them and refuse to believe that they were. Like you'd think if he really loved his precious LeafPool so darn much, he'd do her a last favour but no. Then instead of owning up to his mistakes and fixing things, he goes and gets NightCloud pregnant just to make everyone think he's loyal then basically abandons her. He's not fit to be having lots with anyone tbh. Like I get that he's sad about Feathertail and I can understand that maybe he wanted to move on and love Leafpool but it should never have gone that far. Just my thoughts.
Old December 16th, 2018, 06:32 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
I don't understand why though?! Are people hating on him because he loved too much?! I mean, plenty of other cats have broken the Warrior code way before him, and they didn't get hated on! Why Crowfeather? Is it because of his personality? I hope not, because it's a good one!
No, it’s because he didn’t love. He loved Feathertail- that was okay. One forbidden mate. But instead of moving on naturally by finding a forever mate that he loved, he tricked Leafpool into loving him when he just really wanted her to move on. He didn’t respect the fact that he was leading her on and almost forcing her into leaving her clan even though he knew Cinderpelt was getting older and by taking their younger medicine cat away it would jeopardize everything. He then dumped her, ignoring the fact that he had gotten her pregnant and then left HER to deal with HIS mess. Then, to prove he was loyal, he took Nightcloud as his mate. He forced her into his life, and tricked her into thinking that he loved her back! If you put it into the real world, a guy fell in love with a sweet girl, but then she fell off a cliff and he was heartbroken. So he went and tricked one other sweet girl into loving him, then got her pregnant even though she was in an important job. He then left her to clean up the mess he made. Then he goes and ‘marries’ another girl and gets her pregnant to prove to his family and friends he can be loyal and commit, but then after she gives birth to his son he abandons both of them. It doesn’t sound too good, does it? Now, I know we’re talking about cats not humans, but the relationships are the same. You don’t just do that- it ruins lives and in this case- characters.
I do agree, Crowfeather had a good personality as Crowpaw, but now the Erin’s have tarnished him. He’s just an amazing character, but then the author’s had to go and screw him up.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old December 16th, 2018, 07:01 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle pom View Post

No, it’s because he didn’t love. He loved Feathertail- that was okay. One forbidden mate. But instead of moving on naturally by finding a forever mate that he loved, he tricked Leafpool into loving him when he just really wanted her to move on. He didn’t respect the fact that he was leading her on and almost forcing her into leaving her clan even though he knew Cinderpelt was getting older and by taking their younger medicine cat away it would jeopardize everything. He then dumped her, ignoring the fact that he had gotten her pregnant and then left HER to deal with HIS mess. Then, to prove he was loyal, he took Nightcloud as his mate. He forced her into his life, and tricked her into thinking that he loved her back! If you put it into the real world, a guy fell in love with a sweet girl, but then she fell off a cliff and he was heartbroken. So he went and tricked one other sweet girl into loving him, then got her pregnant even though she was in an important job. He then left her to clean up the mess he made. Then he goes and ‘marries’ another girl and gets her pregnant to prove to his family and friends he can be loyal and commit, but then after she gives birth to his son he abandons both of them. It doesn’t sound too good, does it? Now, I know we’re talking about cats not humans, but the relationships are the same. You don’t just do that- it ruins lives and in this case- characters.
I do agree, Crowfeather had a good personality as Crowpaw, but now the Erin’s have tarnished him. He’s just an amazing character, but then the author’s had to go and screw him up.
Ahh...that makes more sense. I agree though, the Erin's have screwed Crowfeather up!

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 21st, 2018, 12:52 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Krismas View Post
Gotta Agree. Besides, think of it like this, If it wasn't for Crowfeather, we probably wouldnt have had the Power of Three Warriors Arc. Or if we did, I wouldn't have been with these three characters, who wouldn't exist, which means that they wouldn't have grown, Jayfeather mostly, from their conversations with their grandfather Firestar. Not only that, you can't really hate, because I've on;y read the first two books in the power of three arc (don't have the money or the resources to read any other. Sry! Plz dont hate), and it looks like Firestar let it happen, for one, and let their kits into Thunderclan nonetheless
There is a site with the warriors books on pdf files. I'll send you the link. Hold on.

Link: https://sites.google.com/site/freewa...r-of-three-arc

I'm currently reading dawn
Old December 26th, 2018, 06:05 PM
robin

My Mood: Crazy

Probably because he broke the code and received almost no punishment. Also he's really grumpy..