Today 11:33 AM

Old July 31st, 2021, 10:22 AM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: A Cherry's Escape

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
[ @Jayden ]

He seemed tired and depressed. Also distant, like he was thinking about something else. Although Marigold couldn't care less, it would be nice if he waited until they were out of the storm before daydreaming.

Whipping her tail from side to side, she quickly spotted her den, dug out of the hillside, high enough that it stayed dry during floods and storms. So as these Clan cats didn't have any tolerance for water whatsoever, except for those... FishClan cats [or whatever they were called.], who seemed to flourish in the water, she figured her little trembling companion would be satisfied with her humble abode.

She also assumed he was not a FishClan cat.

"Whatever." She muttered, ignoring his thanks, she didn't deserve it yet. He was still wet and cold and lost, so she hadn't done hardly anything. "That's my den, if it's not to weird or creepy, you can stay there until the rain goes away. It's not much, like what you Clan cats are used to, but it's something dry. If you're hungry, I hope you like rabbit, because that's all I got."

Hopefully he would keep the whining at a minimum, she wanted to relax before leading him back to his Clan tomorrow. Not sleep, it could still be a trap, maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring this cat to her den, but her good morals outweighed her demons and logic, so time would tell if this would end well.

She still wasn't going to sleep, he might slit her throat during the night or something.
Cherryblossom just nodded and made[ his way inside. The location didn't bother him one bit considering it was shelter. After shaking off the rain droplets from his fur, he sat in the far corner of the den, his hunger feeling more like a hollow pit in his stomach that he dared not fill. He wasn't going to take someone else's food, he could catch his own once he was back in familiar territory. For now, he sunk to the ground and curled up again to try and sleep to bring the morning faster.
Old August 1st, 2021, 10:29 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Jayden ]

Irritated that he couldn't take the hint- he was obviously hungry, Marigold stalked into the den, grabbed a rabbit and plopped it in front of him. If he thought he was going to sleep with out filling his belly, he was dead wrong.

"Eat." She commanded, eyes narrowed. "Or I'll stuff it down your throat myself." It sounded like a joke, and it might be, one that would become reality if he didn't do what she said.

Turning to the pile of moss in one corner, she tugged some long scraps out of the pile and flopped them onto the ground in front of her, she molded a nest. Pressing both paws down on the center, she somehow managed to smash it in place.

Sitting beside it, she eyed the rabbit in front of him. "Listen puss, if you're worried about eating prey someone else caught, I got a newsflash for you, you're already sleeping in my nest and seeking shelter in my den, not to mention I'm telling you to eat. So do it."

Part of her, the curious, dreamy side, wanted to ask the cat about life in the Clan. What was it like? Did he live in Marsh's sister's Clan? Or one of the others? Was it a dangerous place to live, or easy and a pampered life?

Maybe he would be up for interrogation after dinner.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 1st, 2021, 10:35 AM
murder is illegal

@poppy.

Cherryblossom's fur bristled a bit and he turned his gaze away from the she-cat, beginning to eat solemnly. He was beginning to reconsider his options but he knew that he couldn't go anywhere else. Instead, he ate half of the rabbit and then looked at the stranger and sat up.
"Thank you... I think. I know you're not doing this out of generosity, so what do you want?"
He didn't want to seem rude bit it was a question that was itching at him since she led him to her den.
Old August 2nd, 2021, 11:55 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Jayden ]

Wow, what a sincere "thank you". She cocked a catbrow, watching him eat before satisfied that he would finish, then sat down nearby and wrapped her tail around her dark paws neatly.

"Why would you assume I want anything?" She asked, blinking. Did a loners reputation sink so far down that he thought she wanted something? What could he possibly give her?

Marigold had thought she had already explained why she was doing this, but maybe he needed a different answer. "I don't know why I did it, I just saw a cat in a storm, looking lost and stuff, so I decided to help. Though I almost didn't, because helping strangers always seems to get me into a bind."

Like maybe the little incident including that RiverClan kit and the whole "kidnapping" assumption, was it so outlandish to want to do a good deed. Maybe this cat would want to answer some questions for her!

"Well, formalities before demands, I remember my manners. I'm Marigold." Blinking her yellow eyes again, she lifted a paw and pulled some loose moss out from between her claws. "And if you're so adamant about repaying me, then perhaps you could tell me about the Clans? I have some questions."

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 2nd, 2021, 12:07 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
[ @Jayden ]

Wow, what a sincere "thank you". She cocked a catbrow, watching him eat before satisfied that he would finish, then sat down nearby and wrapped her tail around her dark paws neatly.

"Why would you assume I want anything?" She asked, blinking. Did a loners reputation sink so far down that he thought she wanted something? What could he possibly give her?

Marigold had thought she had already explained why she was doing this, but maybe he needed a different answer. "I don't know why I did it, I just saw a cat in a storm, looking lost and stuff, so I decided to help. Though I almost didn't, because helping strangers always seems to get me into a bind."

Like maybe the little incident including that RiverClan kit and the whole "kidnapping" assumption, was it so outlandish to want to do a good deed. Maybe this cat would want to answer some questions for her!

"Well, formalities before demands, I remember my manners. I'm Marigold." Blinking her yellow eyes again, she lifted a paw and pulled some loose moss out from between her claws. "And if you're so adamant about repaying me, then perhaps you could tell me about the Clans? I have some questions."
Cherryblossom's tail lashed a bit uneasily but he couldn't exactly refuse after this cat is giving him somewhere sheltered to sleep and fed him. He licked his paws and looked at the she-cat again.
"My name is Cherryblossom. I'll answer as much as I can although I can't give away anything that can be used against us." He was being careful for once.