Today 09:31 AM
Silverkit first step
Last post by SpiritWolf_yt
Today 09:28 AM

Old January 29th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Siren Head - The Next Generation - Season 2 - Chapter 1 - Roleplay {REMAKE}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
FazbearFoxy735: Oh, I'm sorry... Is there anybody else here?

@~*Luka x Yuki*~
Dragonslayer: What am i? chopped liver?

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:51 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Siren Head - The Next Generation - Season 2 - Chapter 1 - Roleplay {REMAKE}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Luka x Yuki*~ View Post

Dragonslayer: What am i? chopped liver?
FazbearFoxy735: Ha ha of course not!

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:52 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Akari & Levi

Akari's eyes went wide as she read the text. A missing flight? And missing people? What kind of mystery did she stumble upon? She quickly showed Levi the text, glancing at him with wide eyes, before quickly text back.

Levi_Hunter is typing . . .

Levi_Hunter: That's terrible. I don't remember my parents, and neither does my older brother. They died when we were little, or so I was told. This all sounds very mysterious. I might not be able to relate, but . . .

Akari sent the message and paused. Knowing Levi read the texts, she looked up at him. "Levi-"

"Nope, not a good idea, Akari." Levi responded, cutting her off as he already knew what she was going to say. "They're strangers, how do we know they're telling the truth?" Levi was well aware that not a lot of people were trustworthy based on past experiences, and he didn't want his younger sister rushing into a potentially dangerous situation.

Akari frowned. "But Levi, they said they're parents went missing. What if our parents were still alive, you'd want to search for them too, right?" She asked, wrinkling her nose slightly as Levi accidentally blew some smoke into her face.

"What I'd want is to keep my sister safe." Levi retorted, waving his hand in the air to dispel the smoke. Still, she did have a point. Levi went quiet for a few minutes, taking a few thoughtful drafts of his cigarette. "Alright." He said, finally. "We can help if I go with you. If this ends up being some kind of scam or set-up, I don't want you going alone." He said, firmly.

Akari gave him a bright smile, already starting to type again, fingers flying. "Alright, deal!" She exclaimed, obviously excited.

Levi_Hunter: Sorry, had to talk with my brother, we'd be happy to help if you need it! :D

@Leafspeaker
@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~
@~*Luka x Yuki*~

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old January 29th, 2023, 06:55 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow_Tree View Post
Akari & Levi

Akari's eyes went wide as she read the text. A missing flight? And missing people? What kind of mystery did she stumble upon? She quickly showed Levi the text, glancing at him with wide eyes, before quickly text back.

Levi_Hunter: That's terrible. I don't remember my parents, and neither does my older brother. They died when we were little, or so I was told. This all sounds very mysterious. I might not be able to relate, but . . .

Akari sent the message and paused. Knowing Levi read the texts, she looked up at him. "Levi-"

"Nope, not a good idea, Akari." Levi responded, cutting her off as he already knew what she was going to say. "They're strangers, how do we know they're telling the truth?" Levi was well aware that not a lot of people were trustworthy based on past experiences, and he didn't want his younger sister rushing into a potentially dangerous situation.

Akari frowned. "But Levi, they said they're parents went missing. What if our parents were still alive, you'd want to search for them too, right?" She asked, wrinkling her nose slightly as Levi accidentally blew some smoke into her face.

"What I'd want is to keep my sister safe." Levi retorted, waving his hand in the air to dispel the smoke. Still, she did have a point. Levi went quiet for a few minutes, taking a few thoughtful drafts of his cigarette. "Alright." He said, finally. "We can help if I go with you. If this ends up being some kind of scam or set-up, I don't want you going alone." He said, firmly.

Akari gave him a bright smile, already starting to type again, fingers flying. "Alright, deal!" She exclaimed, obviously excited.

Levi_Hunter: Sorry, had to talk with my brother, we'd be happy to help if you need it!

@Leafspeaker
@~Half-A-Witch-Ace~
@~*Luka x Yuki*~

FazbearFoxy735 is typing...

FazbearFoxy735:
That's good to hear! I know there are more people I've sent the email to, not sure why my username got glitched, but anyway!

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 29th, 2023, 07:43 PM
Animal Lover/Stargazer

My Mood: Innocent

Gloria hummed a line of her favorite song, swiftly hopping into a tree and taking out her
I-pad and stylist. She frowned as a notification break went off. “I don’t think I’ve been having a conversation with Ruby lately…” She trailed off, tapping the button. It was an invite to a group chat. Since Gloria didn’t really know what this was about, she hesitated to click ‘accept’. Nonetheless, she did anyway. The teenager skimmed the conversation for a moment, puzzled, before reading the part about the crashed plane. She was hit with understanding and started to swipe at the keyboard.

Verdant_Viola is typing…

Verdant_Viola: Hello?
@Leafspeaker @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @ ~*Luka x Yuki*~ @Willow_Tree

Bump anytime! I might actually thank you for it!

Last edited by Celestial_Sky; January 29th, 2023 at 07:46 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 07:57 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial_Sky View Post
Gloria hummed a line of her favorite song, swiftly hopping into a tree and taking out her
I-pad and stylist. She frowned as a notification break went off. “I don’t think I’ve been having a conversation with Ruby lately…” She trailed off, tapping the button. It was an invite to a group chat. Since Gloria didn’t really know what this was about, she hesitated to click ‘accept’. Nonetheless, she did anyway. The teenager skimmed the conversation for a moment, puzzled, before reading the part about the crashed plane. She was hit with understanding and started to swipe at the keyboard.

Verdant_Viola is typing…

Verdant_Viola: Hello?
@Leafspeaker @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ @ ~*Luka x Yuki*~ @Willow_Tree

FazbearFoxy735:
Hello! My name is Freddy Emily. Who are you?

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; January 29th, 2023 at 07:58 PM.
Old January 29th, 2023, 08:10 PM
Animal Lover/Stargazer

Verdant_Viola is typing…

Verdant_Viola: Oh! My name’s Gloria, but you can call me Glory.

Gloria had her gaze fixed intensely on the iPad screen, reflecting an almost eerie glow on her face.
@Leafspeaker

Old January 29th, 2023, 08:28 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Verdant_Viola is typing…

Verdant_Viola: Oh! My name’s Gloria, but you can call me Glory.

Gloria had her gaze fixed intensely on the iPad screen, reflecting an almost eerie glow on her face.
@Leafspeaker

FazbearFoxy735:
Alright! So tell me. Who was on the plane that was related to you?

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old January 29th, 2023, 08:33 PM
Animal Lover/Stargazer

Gloria tore her eyes away from the screen, remembering the devastating news that she has received many years ago. It took her awhile to muster the courage to answer.
Verdant_Viola is typing…

Verdant_Viola: It was both my parents. They left to go on a vacation. @Leafspeaker

Old January 29th, 2023, 08:40 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Gloria tore her eyes away from the screen, remembering the devastating news that she has received many years ago. It took her awhile to muster the courage to answer.
Verdant_Viola is typing…

Verdant_Viola: It was both my parents. They left to go on a vacation. @Leafspeaker

FazbearFoxy735:
I understand. My mother was really going to look for my father who disappeared. I understand did you feel uncomfortable and don't want to come with us. I completely understand your pain.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿