Last post by Tallstar
Today 04:59 PM

Old August 29th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Wandering~PRIVATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The blood roared in Blazingstar's ears as he shut his eyes tight to brace himself to hear the horrible thump. The noise of bones cracking and life draining from a cat's body. The noise that terrified Blazingstar so much. A few heartbeats passed and the car sounded as if it zipped by without hitting anything. Slowly, the shaky leader's golden hues opened again to reveal a tattered kitten on the side of the Thunderpath. He could feel his breaths coming in gasps and in that moment, Blazingstar realized just how afraid he was of the asphalt that lay before him. He took a few rapid paces backwards, shaking his head, and rubbing his face with his paws to clear his mind. Nothing happened. The kitten is fine. You're fine. He repeated to himself before looking at the lone kit. "Are you.... crazy?" he suddenly exclaimed without thinking through it very much. He didn't mean it offensively, but the tone of his voice was rough, stern.
Pluto shakily stood up, and his stone heart cracked. Tears spilled out of his eyes. "I'm.. So sorry!" they sobbed. He stumbled onto the sidewalk and hung their head, and shivered with soft crying. Feeling the cold, they pressed themselves against the large cat.
Old September 1st, 2017, 05:47 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Captain Toad

Unsure of how to react, Blazingstar simply allowed the kit to press up into his shoulder fur for a few heart beats before slipping away a little bit. He found himself, once more, a safer distance away from the Thunderpath as he looked down at the kit he stumbled upon. How strange. "It's- er- okay," he spoke, still uncertain. He lifted a paw and gently tapped the kitten on the head before placing his paw back on the ground and watching them once more, wondering what was going to happen next.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 1st, 2017, 05:55 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Quote:

@Captain Toad

Unsure of how to react, Blazingstar simply allowed the kit to press up into his shoulder fur for a few heart beats before slipping away a little bit. He found himself, once more, a safer distance away from the Thunderpath as he looked down at the kit he stumbled upon. How strange. "It's- er- okay," he spoke, still uncertain. He lifted a paw and gently tapped the kitten on the head before placing his paw back on the ground and watching them once more, wondering what was going to happen next.
Pluto nodded as he calmed themself down. It's okay. It's okay. he thought to themself. "Ummm.." he said, embarrassed, "Thanks..." Pluto looked around. They could hear the distant rumble of machine ripping up the land. "We should get going. I hear they're gonna start expanding the road."
Old September 4th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Just A Fossil

@Captain Toad

Blazingstar's ears tilted backwards at the kits voice. Expansion? He thought to himself before the kit suggested they left. He was about to say something, but then realized... go where? "And where do you expect to go then? Back to your twolegs?" he inquired. He knew kittypet terminology and clan cats' differ, but he didn't know what the kit would call them. He only hoped this wouldn't drag on into questions he couldn't answer. At that moment, he was under the assumption that this kit was thinking he was a kittypet too.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 12th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Quote:

@Captain Toad

Blazingstar's ears tilted backwards at the kits voice. Expansion? He thought to himself before the kit suggested they left. He was about to say something, but then realized... go where? "And where do you expect to go then? Back to your twolegs?" he inquired. He knew kittypet terminology and clan cats' differ, but he didn't know what the kit would call them. He only hoped this wouldn't drag on into questions he couldn't answer. At that moment, he was under the assumption that this kit was thinking he was a kittypet too.
"Err.. Well... I don't have housefolk, if that's what you mean by "twolegs"," Pluto explained. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird, from what happened earlier. they thought. "And that being said, I think I owe you an explanation.."
Old September 16th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Just A Fossil

@Captain Toad
"Oh uh, yes. Housefolk is what I meant," he replied awkwardly before looking around a little bit to avoid making the eye contact for a moment. He only looked at the kit again when they continued on to make conversation. "Explanation? For what? Almost getting yourself killed?" he spoke, probably a little more harshly than he intended to. He didn't mean to, he was just mad at himself for being unable to run out onto that hard asphalt to stop them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; September 16th, 2017 at 10:03 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Quote:
@Captain Toad
"Oh uh, yes. Housefolk is what I meant," he replied awkwardly before looking around a little bit to avoid making the eye contact for a moment. He only looked at the kit again when they continued on to make conversation. "Explanation? For what? Almost getting yourself killed?" he spoke, probably a little more harshly than he intended to. He didn't mean to, he was just mad at himself for being unable to run out onto that hard asphalt to stop them.
Pluto's face fell as he heard the cat's words. They knew, that he didn't mean to be harsh. But the words struck a little harder than the cat intended. They dipped their head guiltily and stuttered for a moment before confessing. "I wanted to die, okay!" they yowled, then quieted their voice. "I wanted to die. I-I wanted to..." he shook, thier legs feeling hollow and unsteady.
Old September 18th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Toad View Post
Pluto's face fell as he heard the cat's words. They knew, that he didn't mean to be harsh. But the words struck a little harder than the cat intended. They dipped their head guiltily and stuttered for a moment before confessing. "I wanted to die, okay!" they yowled, then quieted their voice. "I wanted to die. I-I wanted to..." he shook, thier legs feeling hollow and unsteady.
"I don't understand why you want to," he spoke, flicking his tail to and fro as he thought about the possibilities. Nothing made sense to him. Perhaps it was because his life was rather delightful and he didn't understand the sorrow of others. "Life is great once you figure it out. You can't just give up, especially not a kit of your age. You have a whole life ahead of you to do whatever you wish with," he spoke with a small sigh.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 18th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

Quote:

"I don't understand why you want to," he spoke, flicking his tail to and fro as he thought about the possibilities. Nothing made sense to him. Perhaps it was because his life was rather delightful and he didn't understand the sorrow of others. "Life is great once you figure it out. You can't just give up, especially not a kit of your age. You have a whole life ahead of you to do whatever you wish with," he spoke with a small sigh.
Pluto sighed. This cat had obviously had a nice life. "You don't understand. Only one cat loves me, and she's sick, if you know what I mean. I have no home, no family, I have nothing," he said hoarsely. "What you say could be true, but again, no place to call home. I'd rather die on my own accord," he hund his head as the crack in his stone heart sealed, and he no longer felt the cold. He no longer felt sad, he just felt empty.