The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM

Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: The mafia of gods (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
The door opens to the room and in came Sasuke with a cigarette in his mouth and his phone at his ear. “ found you “ He Says in his dark husky voice blood was on his suit and the mask he had on his hand which he just tosses onto the counter. “ oh by the way, Tord will be here soon and I want you to relay a message to him.” He Says as he walks to the fridge. “ also Killer was asking about you again. Wanted to know if you’re doing okay here. Want me to leave him a message?” He asks calmly as he begins to pull out a soda from the fridge even holding a other one up for her asking if she wanted one as well.

Killer was in his office again, signing some reports and doing whatever he needed to do as king but soon found himself bored once again. He sighs softly and leans back against the chair, rubbing the back of his neck a bit, Killer was a handsome man of the age of 37 but seemed younger despite the scars. His hair long with hints of red here and there but black as night either way tied up in a ponytail. He wore a black and red suit and a blank mask beside his desk, he begins to think a bit first about work than his mind wondered off again to his beautiful wife Lion. He smiles warmly to himself as he thought of her unaware of the opening door

Aspen scratched the back of her neck and sat up "he is? Oh I'll just call him later" she said standing up and brushing herself off before walking across the living room to the kicthen. She grabbed the cigar out of his mouth and frowned. "How many times do I have to tell you not in the house?" she cooed happily putting it out and throwing it into a bucket which was full of many other unfinished cigarettes she had taken from him. She Thant Pom off the first part of his suit and walked over to the hallway where she's tossed it into the washing machine and tunred it on with another load. "One day I won't be able to get the blood out" she said walking back out to the kitchen

Like walked in. She was wearing shorts and a sleeping shirt and look comfortable as she sat on his desk without saying anything.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:13 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Aspen scratched the back of her neck and sat up "he is? Oh I'll just call him later" she said standing up and brushing herself off before walking across the living room to the kicthen. She grabbed the cigar out of his mouth and frowned. "How many times do I have to tell you not in the house?" she cooed happily putting it out and throwing it into a bucket which was full of many other unfinished cigarettes she had taken from him. She Thant Pom off the first part of his suit and walked over to the hallway where she's tossed it into the washing machine and tunred it on with another load. "One day I won't be able to get the blood out" she said walking back out to the kitchen

Like walked in. She was wearing shorts and a sleeping shirt and look comfortable as she sat on his desk without saying anything.
” yep” he says as she takes the cigar from him and he sighs “ like two times?” He Says playfully knowing full well how many times she told him. He let’s her take off a part of his suit and watches her toss it to the washer and laughs softly when she speak again. “ the day you can’t get blood off a suit is the day I stop smoking and suddenly become straight “ He says playfully as he sits down on the counter “ so tell me my friend any news on sage or Naruto. I haven’t heard from lately and angel hasn’t answered any of my texts. Is something up?” He asks a bit worryingly

Killer jumps a bit even cursing a bit in Spanish when he looked up to her. He smiles happily “ amor~ you didn’t had to scare me like that.” He Says playfully as he looks at her “ I was just starting to miss you. Tell me do you need anything or simply desire my attention?” He asks playfully and warmly as he looks up to her staring into her eyes with his own blood red eyes. “ by the way if I may you are looking rather dashing today. Took my breath away just by looking at you.” @Celestial
Killer? :3

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 23rd, 2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 03:46 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tord’s silver eyes had found himself staring into the reflection across from him, an exact replica of him staring back. He sighed, watching the male from the other side of the glass do the same motion at the same time. His hair looked like it was sticking in every direction, making him look stupid in his eyes. He quickly slashed his fingers through it, hoping to change the situation, though it only made it worse. Trembling, he rolled until he hit the wall across from him, snapping him from the daze he was in. Letting out a yelp, he sat up, and found out he was alone. Quickly slipping his feet into a pair of sneakers, he decided to try and find Sasuke and/or Aspen. He pushed his hands in the pockets of his jeans, finding himself awkwardly adjusting the collar of his shirt as he finally found himself at the safe house, unsure of whether he wanted to go in or not.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:45 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Tord’s silver eyes had found himself staring into the reflection across from him, an exact replica of him staring back. He sighed, watching the male from the other side of the glass do the same motion at the same time. His hair looked like it was sticking in every direction, making him look stupid in his eyes. He quickly slashed his fingers through it, hoping to change the situation, though it only made it worse. Trembling, he rolled until he hit the wall across from him, snapping him from the daze he was in. Letting out a yelp, he sat up, and found out he was alone. Quickly slipping his feet into a pair of sneakers, he decided to try and find Sasuke and/or Aspen. He pushed his hands in the pockets of his jeans, finding himself awkwardly adjusting the collar of his shirt as he finally found himself at the safe house, unsure of whether he wanted to go in or not.
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at the door. “ my little star is here~” he says playfully as he pets aspens head “ don’t tell him I’m here. Go greet the boy bring him in and just try a conversation on me. “ he says playfully and quietly. “ I wanna surprise him~” he says playfully as his eyes glowed a bit and he steps into a shadow hidden well within the dark corner of the room.

Forgot to say y’all can have powers :3)
@Celestial
@Rubinaito
@Teggy
Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:54 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks at the door. “ my little star is here~” he says playfully as he pets aspens head “ don’t tell him I’m here. Go greet the boy bring him in and just try a conversation on me. “ he says playfully and quietly. “ I wanna surprise him~” he says playfully as his eyes glowed a bit and he steps into a shadow hidden well within the dark corner of the room.

Forgot to say y’all can have powers :3)
@Celestial
@Rubinaito
@Teggy

Aspen simply grumbled and moved his hand away playfully until she walked over to the door. It was a mystery how sasuke knew everything before it was going to happen, she wouldn't have known tord was here at all. With a deep sigh she quickly opened the door, and smiled,pleasantly at tore wh stood their looking contemplative. "You know I don't bite right?" she asked happily opening up the screen door to and stepping aside to let him through

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:09 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Aspen simply grumbled and moved his hand away playfully until she walked over to the door. It was a mystery how sasuke knew everything before it was going to happen, she wouldn't have known tord was here at all. With a deep sigh she quickly opened the door, and smiled,pleasantly at tore wh stood their looking contemplative. "You know I don't bite right?" she asked happily opening up the screen door to and stepping aside to let him through
Tord flinched as he saw the door open, before smiling slightly. Well, he didn’t know what he was expecting, so a kind of calm settled over him as Aspen stood there. “Well I don’t exactly have any proof that you do,” He said sheepishly, trying to make a joke to the best of his ability. He slipped in through the door a few moments later, smiling a little wider now. However, he didn’t know what to say or do, clinging to the wall for the time being, as he knew that he could at least trust that, if he couldn’t trust anything else.