Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Where talons meet trees [P]
by Daragca
Last post by Myling
Today 07:58 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by constellation
Today 07:53 AM
Stella’s Art &...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:45 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by constellation
Today 07:44 AM
⯎ Blaze's Art Shop ⯎
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:41 AM

Old January 30th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The official Rouge-clan thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He listens to each word and slowly by the second he felt... like he was the same as the leader beside him. He looks at him than looks away sighing softly “ ..... look Smowstar I’m going to tell you something I never told anyone else so you better not tell anyone especially your sister understand?” He asks rather coldly as he looks at the sky “ ..... your past is almost like my own except they knew I was there. He was my own father after all. Not only did he destroy his own clan but he tore my mother apart right in front of me telling me... that this world is not for weaklings. I was forced to follow him to train under him like a slave .... I killed because I was scared... I killed because if I had fought back I would end up with the same fate as my mother who... even now I barely even knew... my nightmares are not of her or him they are only about the lives I was forced to take.... each day I question myself am I truly worthy of living? Am I worthy of this? Of a clan of something big and beautiful like this.... sometimes I would say no other times very rarely I’ll say yes... I have gotten my revenge but it’s not as sweet as you think especially when you have a mate and kits on the line.... I let anger, hate and pain take control of me and thus .... I’m alone now... my kits they were killed by his cats, my mate ... he killed her right in front of me and I didn’t even know until we were face to face ..... I let revenge take control and I didn’t even see my own family die as I attacked. I fought proudly as if I was protecting something... but I didn’t know that something was already gone... once the fight died down and his body was right in front of me... I was alone.” He looks at him “ I heard nothing but slience not a peep nothing coming to me saying something... anything. I ... I can’t even remember the face of my mother yet I can remember the words that tom said to me. He said “ Boy this world ain’t all flowers and rainbows in order to survive you gotta kill. You gotta end everything that weakens you and let the blood flow. That is life son... that is life “..... “ he looks down “ I understand your anger trust me I do but... to die for it. Is it truly worth it? You’re sister will be sad and will try to do something about it know she will. She is a stubborn one... let me do this alone. I’ve lived long enough and I believe I can kill him and live. He’s most likely old and weak so it will be a easy kill....” he begins to sit down. “ ... just don’t let anger take control... you’ll lose everything if you do”
Stormstar looked at the cat that stood in front of him. “I know how you feel. My father. He died trying to kill Lillybreeze, he failed but... he did blind Lillybreeze on one side. Still I need to show you where Lillybreeze is. I know where the old foxclan camp is. Lillybreeze has made his own clan. He calls it rockclan. He has made the ultimate defense. I have penitrated it before. And this is what I have to show for it.” Stormstar lifted his left front leg with a wince. Revealing a deep cut still sticky with blood, that if he had not shown it would be impossible for anyone to see. “I haven’t even shown squirrelblaze yet. But I attacked their camp yesterday.” Stormstar shifted so that the cut was hidden again. “I’m lucky that t wasn’t any worse. I’ll come with you. They have positioned sharp stones and dog teeth all around my old beloved camp, but I have found a way that you can go so that you only get minor scraches.” Stormstar looked at Killer.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old January 30th, 2018, 01:30 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

Stormstar looked at the cat that stood in front of him. “I know how you feel. My father. He died trying to kill Lillybreeze, he failed but... he did blind Lillybreeze on one side. Still I need to show you where Lillybreeze is. I know where the old foxclan camp is. Lillybreeze has made his own clan. He calls it rockclan. He has made the ultimate defense. I have penitrated it before. And this is what I have to show for it.” Stormstar lifted his left front leg with a wince. Revealing a deep cut still sticky with blood, that if he had not shown it would be impossible for anyone to see. “I haven’t even shown squirrelblaze yet. But I attacked their camp yesterday.” Stormstar shifted so that the cut was hidden again. “I’m lucky that t wasn’t any worse. I’ll come with you. They have positioned sharp stones and dog teeth all around my old beloved camp, but I have found a way that you can go so that you only get minor scraches.” Stormstar looked at Killer.
He sighs softly “ ... no you stay. I can figure it out on my own besides don’t you know why they call me Killer. Because I’m Killer good at what I do besides a few small spikes and teeth ain’t going to hurt me at all. I’m more skilled than you think my lord. How do you think cats end up calling me clan Ender. Just tell me where you did it and I’ll be in my way, I have other cats that follow me around so they may even help me as I rid the world of that so called clan. You stay and get that cut healed. I know many strong cats who died due to a cut so I ain’t having it If you end up dying because of this understood?”
Old January 30th, 2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
He sighs softly “ ... no you stay. I can figure it out on my own besides don’t you know why they call me Killer. Because I’m Killer good at what I do besides a few small spikes and teeth ain’t going to hurt me at all. I’m more skilled than you think my lord. How do you think cats end up calling me clan Ender. Just tell me where you did it and I’ll be in my way, I have other cats that follow me around so they may even help me as I rid the world of that so called clan. You stay and get that cut healed. I know many strong cats who died due to a cut so I ain’t having it If you end up dying because of this understood?”
“I won’t die! And you are going to need some help.” Stormstar looked at killer sternly. “You can’t fight An entire clan by yourself. And it’s my fight too. Maybe even more than yours.” Stormstar said senceably.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old January 30th, 2018, 01:53 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

“I won’t die! And you are going to need some help.” Stormstar looked at killer sternly. “You can’t fight An entire clan by yourself. And it’s my fight too. Maybe even more than yours.” Stormstar said senceably.
He looks at him coldly “ they don’t know me. They won’t expect a sudden rouge clan jumping onto them. You may be my leader but you don’t lead the rouges outside they follow me and will only follow me. I’ve lead my clans and I’ve destroyed many clans to know how it works. I ain’t letting you go unless your fit for it. You’re injured and a idiot to think you can fight with that cut. Go get healed and I’ll gather my cats. Not yours. This may be your fight but unlike you I got nothing to lose”
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:04 PM

Quote:
He looks at him coldly “ they don’t know me. They won’t expect a sudden rouge clan jumping onto them. You may be my leader but you don’t lead the rouges outside they follow me and will only follow me. I’ve lead my clans and I’ve destroyed many clans to know how it works. I ain’t letting you go unless your fit for it. You’re injured and a idiot to think you can fight with that cut. Go get healed and I’ll gather my cats. Not yours. This may be your fight but unlike you I got nothing to lose”
“Fine. I’ll go get healed. But i will be healed by tomorrow, please wait until tomorrow to attack. Wait until sunhigh, and i’ll be healed. And you do know that I’m every bit as stubborn as my sister. And if you leave without me I’ll still come.” Stormstar meowed stubbornly. “And if you refuse to let me come and leave early then I’ll follow you and if you don’t let me come at all then I’ll go with or without you so don’t try anything. I’m going to tell squirrelblaze about the battle. She will understand that she needs to stay here while I go into battle. If she gets killed I’ll never forgive myself. And Lillybreeze knows we are alive. And plus remember I have nine lives. If I’m not in the attack then he will send a patrol to attack the camp. That’s what happened to kill my old clan. He attacked in the camp and they let themselves be drove back then he sent a different patrol to attack the camp. That’s why I need to go to their camp, Lillybreeze wants me.”

(Btw I’ll be rping as Lillybreeze, and Stormstar in the fight.)

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; January 30th, 2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:09 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

“Fine. I’ll go get healed. But i will be healed by tomorrow, please wait until tomorrow to attack. Wait until sunhigh, and i’ll be healed. And you do know that I’m every bit as stubborn as my sister. And if you leave without me I’ll still come.” Stormstar meowed stubbornly.

(Btw I’ll be rping as Lillybreeze, and Stormstar in the fight.)
He laughs softly “ ... so be it my lord until than I’ll gather my cats and prepare them for it. You can join us however you like. But be warned they won’t like a clan cat.” He says calmly as he begins to stand up “ anyway shall I speak to your sister?”
Old January 30th, 2018, 02:25 PM

Quote:
He laughs softly “ ... so be it my lord until than I’ll gather my cats and prepare them for it. You can join us however you like. But be warned they won’t like a clan cat.” He says calmly as he begins to stand up “ anyway shall I speak to your sister?”
“Yes please, and make sure she knows that she needs to stay here to be ready for an attack.” Stormstar meowed quietly. “Make her promise not to tell anyone!” Stormstar said over his shoulder. As he walked twords his den in great pain.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old January 30th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

“Huh... WHA?” Squirrelblaze jumped out of her nest. “IS IT LILLYBREEZE? IS HE HERE? BECAUSE IF HE IS ILL KILL HIM IN REVENGE FOR MOM!” She mewed rage and fear burning in her blue eyes, as she effectively woke up the entire clan with her yowling.

Irisgaze jumped back as Squirrelblaze snarled in rage, ``Uh, No.. It's me Irisgaze and as I was saying, Stormstar would like to see you.`` she mewed and took a step back as if she thought Squirrelblaze would attack her.
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Irisgaze jumped back as Squirrelblaze snarled in rage, ``Uh, No.. It's me Irisgaze and as I was saying, Stormstar would like to see you.`` she mewed and took a step back as if she thought Squirrelblaze would attack her.
As her nightmare faded Squirrelblaze irisgaze standing in front of her. “Oh I’m sorry irisgaze I had another nightmare. I’ll go see him now.” She rolled her eyes. “He probably wants me to organize the patrols with him.”

Regards,
Blueberry
Old January 30th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

As her nightmare faded Squirrelblaze irisgaze standing in front of her. “Oh I’m sorry irisgaze I had another nightmare. I’ll go see him now.” She rolled her eyes. “He probably wants me to organize the patrols with him.”

Irisgaze shook her pelt so it was smooth again, ``It's ok..`` She mewed, ``Besides, you never know! He can maybe want you for something else?`` She said hopefully.