Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:05 AM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:48 AM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:26 AM
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:02 AM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by alec
Today 03:47 AM

Old March 4th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Unlimited Power!

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Journey official rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
Dustshade hissed quietly "fine we can wait..andoh there's supposed to be two more cats apparently instead of one." He muttered loud enough to hear. The Tom sat down in the shade and looked away from the other cats.
"Is something wrong? I can help! Maybe your sick, or maybe your homesick! Oh! You could be tired, that always makes me angry!" Littlesky rambled.
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsievannerz View Post
"Is something wrong? I can help! Maybe your sick, or maybe your homesick! Oh! You could be tired, that always makes me angry!" Littlesky rambled.
Dustshade glanced at LittleSky glaring a tiny bit but smiled slightly "I'm not sick or tired LittleSky" he meowed rolling his eyes at the Tom's rambling
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
Dustshade hissed quietly "fine we can wait..andoh there's supposed to be two more cats apparently instead of one." He muttered loud enough to hear. The Tom sat down in the shade and looked away from the other cats.
Rainbreeze glared, "We are supposed to be passive on this Journey," The tom grumbled. The tom muttered to himself, "Is the only likeable and nice cat here Littlesky?!" Rainbreeze hissed, flicking his tail.
Old March 4th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Unlimited Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

Rainbreeze glared, "We are supposed to be passive on this Journey," The tom grumbled. The tom muttered to himself, "Is the only likeable and nice cat here Littlesky?!" Rainbreeze hissed, flicking his tail.
"Aww I bet that's not true! I mean, your likable, Dustshade is likable, Thunderwhisper is likable... everyone else coming along will be too! I just know it!" Littlesky purred happily.
Old March 4th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

A small, black she-cat emerged from behind a tree as she usually did, noticing a group of cats in the distance. "Hello!" She meowed, flicking her tail in curiosity. This bunch of cats seemed rather interesting. Lightpaw was willing to abandon her Clan to explore.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 4th, 2018, 08:08 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Thunderwhisper twitched an ear as Dustshade began to pad away, eyes narrowed as he watched. When Rainbreeze had called the other tom back, Thunderwhisper watched the interaction in a rather passive mannor. He blinked, turning his head toward Littlesky as he spoke about him being likeable, a dark chuckle leaving him. "Oh," he murmured, half to himself. "I'm afraid your the first to think so, Littlesky." In his opinion, Thunderwhisper was almost positive that he was the opposite. Before he could say anything more, not that he was going to, his sharp ears picked up rustling in the trees. Snapping his head to the side, the massively shaped black tom stared straight at the female, his gaze calculating. "Hello." He replied, his hoarse voice soft and hardly distinguishable about the rustling of the trees, moving with the wind that swept through the clearings.

Last edited by Jynx; March 4th, 2018 at 08:09 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Lightpaw looked over at the tom, and back at all the cats. "W-what's happening?" She asked. "Some sort of journey?"
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 4th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Leopardheart strided into the ravine that she was told to meet the other four cats in. Honesty the molly had no idea why she'd be sent on this mission. To keep the other clans in line? They'd need it. As she centered the ravine she tossed her head up in a slight greeting. No one said the had to get along, but she would pull the whole group of they were to week to. "Aw, did you wait for me?" She asked tilting her head. Leopardheart was the only female her besides the young apprentice who seemed she wasn't invited.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 4th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Unlimited Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Leopardheart strided into the ravine that she was told to meet the other four cats in. Honesty the molly had no idea why she'd be sent on this mission. To keep the other clans in line? They'd need it. As she centered the ravine she tossed her head up in a slight greeting. No one said the had to get along, but she would pull the whole group of they were to week to. "Aw, did you wait for me?" She asked tilting her head. Leopardheart was the only female her besides the young apprentice who seemed she wasn't invited.
"Of course we did! I'm so excited for this journey! What do you think we'll see along the way! How long do you think it will take! Do you think we'll become Best Friends!" Littlesky asked, the tom was a little bit to excited for this journey. Who wouldn't be though, this being their first time outside of clan territory.
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:17 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsievannerz View Post
"Of course we did! I'm so excited for this journey! What do you think we'll see along the way! How long do you think it will take! Do you think we'll become Best Friends!" Littlesky asked, the tom was a little bit to excited for this journey. Who wouldn't be though, this being their first time outside of clan territory.
Dustshade looked at the black she cat and looked at her assuming she was the mystery cat "can we get started on our journey?" He asked quietly and looked at them his tail swishing in boredom.
@Fuzzyfeline @SmolTiredFox @Lightpaw @Deranged Llama