Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 04:57 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 04:53 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:30 AM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Fish
Today 04:16 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:00 AM

Old March 25th, 2018, 01:58 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: torrentpaw needs things !

bump !

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
accepted! he can sure use a silent friend that can just enjoy his company, and turtlepaw can start off as a teasing friend then become an enemy!
Alright! I'll add him to there Bios.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Featherpaw as a friend?
Rp examples:
Average
Long
Short (Writers block)
Old March 25th, 2018, 02:43 PM
taker of art requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Featherpaw as a friend?
Rp examples:
Average
Long
Short (Writers block)
accepted !

Old March 25th, 2018, 06:41 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Bright
erms gosh he is absolutely adorable!

i have this little boi as a love interest

if he is accepted, would you like to roleplay the two?

Sagewhisker was succumbed to her own thoughts. She had halfway known that Obsidiansky didn’t like her this way, but she had told him anyway. Oh, how she regretted telling him. No words could describe it. But she knew that he had loved someone before her, before Sagewhisker and Obsidiansky had ever met. Her name was… Heatherbreeze. Or at least that was the name she recalled him telling her. Sagewhisker had wondered about her sometimes, but never really took an interest in asking him to tell her about the she-cat. She had always figured that it would upset the tom, and she definitely did not want to do that. Even though all this had happened, she would not to anything in her power to upset him. Sagewhisker just wanted him to be happy, even if that meant him not ending up with her.

The sound of Obsidiansky’s voice broke into her thoughts. She shook her head and smiled at the thought of her kits, It was a genuine smile. Sagewhisker loved her kits more than anything in her life. They were the only thing that had stayed true to her, or so she thought. Sagewhisker would do anything for them, anything.”Oh, they are great! Actually, they are apprentices now.” Sagewhisker continued. “I’m so proud of them. I know Blazingstar will, more than likely, never admit that they are his own, but I am proud to be their mother.” Sagewhisker looked at Obsidiansky and smiled. Sagewhisker had wished that she had had at least some help in raising her kits. It was a lot of work, but she wouldn’t do anything that involved them over again. They were perfect in her eyes and she wouldn’t trade them for the world.

“Oh, I haven’t really been doing anything lately. Just trying to stay warm. This weather isn’t really helping, it’s always freezing cold. And I mean, just look at me! My fur is shorter than a rabbit’s!” Sagewhisker replied, laughing. This was more like what Obsidiansky and Sagewhisker’s talks had been before she had confessed her feelings to him. They were carefree, loose, and never complicated. The two would just pour out their feelings to each other, not a care or worry in the world.”So what have you been up to lately? How has Canineheart been?” Sagewhisker asked. She would have asked about Fawnskip, but she had a feeling that the conversation would start to go downhill. Sagewhisker would avoid anything like that, this time.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old March 25th, 2018, 07:30 PM
taker of art requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
@Bright
erms gosh he is absolutely adorable!

i have this little boi as a love interest

if he is accepted, would you like to roleplay the two?

Sagewhisker was succumbed to her own thoughts. She had halfway known that Obsidiansky didn’t like her this way, but she had told him anyway. Oh, how she regretted telling him. No words could describe it. But she knew that he had loved someone before her, before Sagewhisker and Obsidiansky had ever met. Her name was… Heatherbreeze. Or at least that was the name she recalled him telling her. Sagewhisker had wondered about her sometimes, but never really took an interest in asking him to tell her about the she-cat. She had always figured that it would upset the tom, and she definitely did not want to do that. Even though all this had happened, she would not to anything in her power to upset him. Sagewhisker just wanted him to be happy, even if that meant him not ending up with her.

The sound of Obsidiansky’s voice broke into her thoughts. She shook her head and smiled at the thought of her kits, It was a genuine smile. Sagewhisker loved her kits more than anything in her life. They were the only thing that had stayed true to her, or so she thought. Sagewhisker would do anything for them, anything.”Oh, they are great! Actually, they are apprentices now.” Sagewhisker continued. “I’m so proud of them. I know Blazingstar will, more than likely, never admit that they are his own, but I am proud to be their mother.” Sagewhisker looked at Obsidiansky and smiled. Sagewhisker had wished that she had had at least some help in raising her kits. It was a lot of work, but she wouldn’t do anything that involved them over again. They were perfect in her eyes and she wouldn’t trade them for the world.

“Oh, I haven’t really been doing anything lately. Just trying to stay warm. This weather isn’t really helping, it’s always freezing cold. And I mean, just look at me! My fur is shorter than a rabbit’s!” Sagewhisker replied, laughing. This was more like what Obsidiansky and Sagewhisker’s talks had been before she had confessed her feelings to him. They were carefree, loose, and never complicated. The two would just pour out their feelings to each other, not a care or worry in the world.”So what have you been up to lately? How has Canineheart been?” Sagewhisker asked. She would have asked about Fawnskip, but she had a feeling that the conversation would start to go downhill. Sagewhisker would avoid anything like that, this time.
aHH im lov!! his love interest is already taken though )): but!!! since he falls for his love interest later on, they can be each other's little crushes for a bit? (good friends, too!) maybe they end up flirting a bit here & there, but the romantic feelings go away later? ;0 also, of course, i'd love to rp them!

Last edited by bright !; March 25th, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 08:13 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
aHH im lov!! his love interest is already taken though )): but!!! since he falls for his love interest later on, they can be each other's little crushes for a bit? (good friends, too!) maybe they end up flirting a bit here & there, but the romantic feelings go away later? ;0 also, of course, i'd love to rp them!
aaaaa

that'd be great!! maybe they could become good friends and then develop romantic feelings, but later they would realize that they were just platonic feelings?

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||