RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:36 PM

Old July 10th, 2019, 11:06 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Hazel's Neighborhood

“Mmm, yes, just a bit,” Hazel.admitted, flicking his tail as he spoke. “That's definitely true, or so it seems to be. Don't worry, I won't let that happen,” he purred. “Besides, I don't really think I look anything like a loner or stray,” he added, fluffing out his fur in mock indignation at the very suggestion. But now that she had mentioned it, he couldn't help but worry slightly. Would they really take him away by mistake? It was a bit of a terrifying thought in all honesty. Doing his best to simply shrug it off, he forced himself to look around. “Have you always had housefolk?” He wasn't sure how else to put the question.

@Aquilex
Old July 10th, 2019, 07:57 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
“Mmm, yes, just a bit,” Hazel.admitted, flicking his tail as he spoke. “That's definitely true, or so it seems to be. Don't worry, I won't let that happen,” he purred. “Besides, I don't really think I look anything like a loner or stray,” he added, fluffing out his fur in mock indignation at the very suggestion. But now that she had mentioned it, he couldn't help but worry slightly. Would they really take him away by mistake? It was a bit of a terrifying thought in all honesty. Doing his best to simply shrug it off, he forced himself to look around. “Have you always had housefolk?” He wasn't sure how else to put the question.

@Aquilex
Amethyst nodded. "Yep. Ever since birth." Her whiskers twitched with amusement as she gestured to her pelt with a jerk of her head. "You really think a coat of fur like this would survive anywhere else but a house-folk den? What about you? Have you always had house-folk?"

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:34 PM
questionmark

“I suppose not, but you never can tell really. I've heard stories,” he mused, giving a light shake of his head as he spoke. “No, I've always been with my housefolk,” Hazel admitted, lifting one paw and casually prodding her fur- he wasn't the most knowledgeable of boundaries, and saw no problem in this. The thought that she might might didn't even cross his mind. “What about family? Friends?” He suggested. “Got any of those that don't live in a housefolk den? I can't imagine living outside during leaf-bare,” he said, wrinkling his nose slightly.

@Aquilex
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:45 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
“I suppose not, but you never can tell really. I've heard stories,” he mused, giving a light shake of his head as he spoke. “No, I've always been with my housefolk,” Hazel admitted, lifting one paw and casually prodding her fur- he wasn't the most knowledgeable of boundaries, and saw no problem in this. The thought that she might might didn't even cross his mind. “What about family? Friends?” He suggested. “Got any of those that don't live in a housefolk den? I can't imagine living outside during leaf-bare,” he said, wrinkling his nose slightly.

@Aquilex
"Well I don't have any friends yet, and I never knew my family. But," she added with an interested gleam in her eyes, "there are these groups of wild cats that live in a nearby forest area - I think they call themselves Clans. I've always wanted to explore over there."

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 10th, 2019, 10:54 PM
questionmark

Wink Re: Hazel's Neighborhood

“Wow, I feel appreciated,” Hazel huffed out, a playful gleam in his eyes. He might have only just met her, but so what? He certainly considered her a friend. She seemed nice minus the sudden outbursts. But he stopped dead in his tracks upon hearing her next words. “I used to live really close to those!” He meowed, his fur fluffing up slightly. He only knew so much, but he was rather familiar with them due to certain events. “They... they don't usually appreciate trespassers, just a heads up if you ever do explore over there.” His voice had grown softer and softer as he spoke, and he had stopped walking and was just standing there with a clouded expression once again.

@Aquilex
Old July 10th, 2019, 11:07 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
“Wow, I feel appreciated,” Hazel huffed out, a playful gleam in his eyes. He might have only just met her, but so what? He certainly considered her a friend. She seemed nice minus the sudden outbursts. But he stopped dead in his tracks upon hearing her next words. “I used to live really close to those!” He meowed, his fur fluffing up slightly. He only knew so much, but he was rather familiar with them due to certain events. “They... they don't usually appreciate trespassers, just a heads up if you ever do explore over there.” His voice had grown softer and softer as he spoke, and he had stopped walking and was just standing there with a clouded expression once again.

@Aquilex
Amethyst laid her tail comfortingly on the tom's shoulder in a comforting gesture. "We'll they're further from here than they must've been in your old area, they don't come around here much," she said reassuringly.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 10th, 2019, 11:17 PM
questionmark

Hazel shook his head, roused from his thoughts by her tail on his shoulder. “Probably, but I'm not really worried about them coming around,” he explained. It was loners he was more worried about, although even then, not too much. But he definitely appreciated her gesture, though it wasn't exactly needed. “It's actually nice to know that I'm not as far from where I used to live as I thought I was,” he added. It was rather comforting really, although at the same time confusing.

@Aquilex

Last edited by doghouse; July 10th, 2019 at 11:18 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 11:23 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Hazel shook his head, roused from his thoughts by her tail on his shoulder. “Probably, but I'm not really worried about them coming around,” he explained. It was loners he was more worried about, although even then, not too much. But he definitely appreciated her gesture, though it wasn't exactly needed. “It's actually nice to know that I'm not as far from where I used to live as I thought I was,” he added. It was rather comforting really, although at the same time confusing.

@Aquilex
"I can't imagine how hard moving must've been. I've lived in the same den my entire life." She slipped her tail from his shoulder and padded forward a few paces before looking back at Hazel. "Still down to explore?"

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 10th, 2019, 11:30 PM
questionmark

“It was... confusing, to say the least. For the past couple moons before it happened I thought my housefolk had lost it or something,” he said, snorting in amusement as he moved to join her. “Definitely. Are we going somewhere in particular or just wandering?” He asked curiously. The place looked both very similar and very different from where he used to live, but he couldn't say that it was necessarily a bad change. Although he definitely missed his old den. He'd grown up there after all, and all his friends had been there.

@Aquilex
Old July 10th, 2019, 11:44 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
“It was... confusing, to say the least. For the past couple moons before it happened I thought my housefolk had lost it or something,” he said, snorting in amusement as he moved to join her. “Definitely. Are we going somewhere in particular or just wandering?” He asked curiously. The place looked both very similar and very different from where he used to live, but he couldn't say that it was necessarily a bad change. Although he definitely missed his old den. He'd grown up there after all, and all his friends had been there.

@Aquilex
"Just wandering," she mewed airily as she dawdled along as a slow pace, her eyes scanning the surroundings. Her fluffy tail swayed back and forth in a gentle motion as she padded along.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)