Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
feed dizzy art!
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:34 PM
New Emote Petition
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:34 PM
Ambushing a Hawk [p]
Last post by Estelle
Today 02:33 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:33 PM

Old December 27th, 2016, 05:29 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Lead down the path of betrayal (first plot)

One, yes, two, thank you. I will change this cat to my kitty to Whitepaw cuz Spike is in Thunder X3 Same thing for the form though
Old December 27th, 2016, 05:32 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Dad still open?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 27th, 2016, 05:33 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothless & Stitch View Post
One, yes, two, thank you. I will change this cat to my kitty to Whitepaw cuz Spike is in Thunder X3 Same thing for the form though

In this case, I'm pending your post. I'll be choosing the role veruy soon !!

Last edited by Frosty; December 27th, 2016 at 06:12 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 05:33 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Dad still open?
Yes
Old December 27th, 2016, 06:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Name Redpaw/Redspider
Gender tom
Age 8 moons
Personality He is a caring, smart, energetic lover, who doesn't want to hurt a spider. He wants to be a vegan, but being a cat he knows he can't
Looks a dark tabby with spikey lighter brown fur and amber eyes and sharp claws.
Role wanted tom 1
Any information I need to know or you want to know He was raised in a family like hers, but when he by mistake killed his sister in a forced fight at 6 moons old his family became fearful he'd kill them and avoids them
Roleplay example From the old site, Page 9 of the Skyclan Skyrock the most recent one on the old site...
Cucumberkit meowed," I'm trying to get an idea of who will be deputy, I mean, obviously, they can't be old, need to be young, they must be skilled enough to defend themselves against any cat ever, could defeat the entier clan single pawed if they ever needed to, but not strong enough to defeat me, they can't have a soft spot for kits or elders, and know that the Kittypet's in the clan don't deserve to be respected warriors, but know the warrior code well, but I still know clearly that Almondstar is mousebrainned!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 27th, 2016, 06:15 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Name Redpaw/Redspider
Gender tom
Age 8 moons
Personality He is a caring, smart, energetic lover, who doesn't want to hurt a spider. He wants to be a vegan, but being a cat he knows he can't
Looks a dark tabby with spikey lighter brown fur and amber eyes and sharp claws.
Role wanted tom 1
Any information I need to know or you want to know He was raised in a family like hers, but when he by mistake killed his sister in a forced fight at 6 moons old his family became fearful he'd kill them and avoids them
Roleplay example From the old site, Page 9 of the Skyclan Skyrock the most recent one on the old site...
Cucumberkit meowed," I'm trying to get an idea of who will be deputy, I mean, obviously, they can't be old, need to be young, they must be skilled enough to defend themselves against any cat ever, could defeat the entier clan single pawed if they ever needed to, but not strong enough to defeat me, they can't have a soft spot for kits or elders, and know that the Kittypet's in the clan don't deserve to be respected warriors, but know the warrior code well, but I still know clearly that Almondstar is mousebrainned!"
Aww, redpaw sounds like a really sweet babe . I'm going to wait for one or two more forms , but I'm leaning on redpaw so far
Old December 27th, 2016, 06:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Aww, redpaw sounds like a really sweet babe . I'm going to wait for one or two more forms , but I'm leaning on redpaw so far
If u want me to tweak him some I can, he knows he can't be a vegetarian and a cat without eating herbs... so he forces himself to.... I can find a post from him if u want....

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 27th, 2016, 06:23 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
If u want me to tweak him some I can, he knows he can't be a vegetarian and a cat without eating herbs... so he forces himself to.... I can find a post from him if u want....
No, I think he's fine. And if you could find a post thatthat would be great so I know what he is like more in roleplay. Thank you!
Old December 27th, 2016, 06:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
No, I think he's fine. And if you could find a post thatthat would be great so I know what he is like more in roleplay. Thank you!
Redpaw stared at his mentor," Do I have to kill the mouse?" he hoped his mentor wouldn't get grumpy at him for refusal.

Rasberrybubble sighed," You understand that you'll never become a warrior refusing to hunt right?"

Redpaw sighed," Mice lives matter too... How would you feel being prey? I mean I wouldn't want to be killed for trying to feed my children, how do you know that squirrel doesn't have a family?"

Rasberrybubble snorted," Well...first off it's male, the she-squirrel would stay with the babies, second off they don't breed in winter."

Redpaw frowned," Does it count that I'm willing to kill a spider? Can I kill one and put it on the freshkill pile??"

Rasberrybubble scowled," No...That'll be a lot of spiders to replace a piece of prey, let alone the necessary requirements to be a warrior..."

Redpaw sighed," I guess I'll hunt a lot of spiders then...."

Rasberrybubble exasperated," Honestly Redpaw what's wrong with you!"
It's from Shadowclan territory....His mentor hates it...

Old December 27th, 2016, 06:30 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Redpaw stared at his mentor," Do I have to kill the mouse?" he hoped his mentor wouldn't get grumpy at him for refusal.

Rasberrybubble sighed," You understand that you'll never become a warrior refusing to hunt right?"

Redpaw sighed," Mice lives matter too... How would you feel being prey? I mean I wouldn't want to be killed for trying to feed my children, how do you know that squirrel doesn't have a family?"

Rasberrybubble snorted," Well...first off it's male, the she-squirrel would stay with the babies, second off they don't breed in winter."

Redpaw frowned," Does it count that I'm willing to kill a spider? Can I kill one and put it on the freshkill pile??"

Rasberrybubble scowled," No...That'll be a lot of spiders to replace a piece of prey, let alone the necessary requirements to be a warrior..."

Redpaw sighed," I guess I'll hunt a lot of spiders then...."

Rasberrybubble exasperated," Honestly Redpaw what's wrong with you!"
It's from Shadowclan territory....His mentor hates it...
Poor redpaw. I know I said I would wait for a few more forms, but honestly I think redpaw will come on top anyway.