Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by ollie
Today 05:08 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by poppy
Today 05:01 PM
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:59 PM
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2020, 09:36 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Elite Battle Training - Patrols

[ @BILL. ]

Goosepaw hurried over to the small gathering crowd, pelt bristling with excitement. Despite Thistlestep's opinion, he had quite liked the way the last training session had gone. He'd learned a lot, he thought, and although many cats had decided to laze about even after they had volunteered to participate, Goosepaw had still had a nice time. He suddenly remembered his first partner - what had her name been? Silverpaw or something? - and glanced through the crowd, trying to see if she would be there. He highly doubted Shimmeringpool would participate, but maybe he could convince her later. And it seemed Wormbite was there, too. He smiled. More time to teach him duckspeak, I suppose.
"I'd love to participate in this," he meowed as he shouldered his way to the front of the group. "It's in my best interests that I get the best training before becoming a full warrior."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 1st, 2020, 10:26 AM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

[ @BILL. ]

Emberfang ran over to where he would presume is where the Elite battle training is. As he stopped he looked for Thislestep. "I asked my apprentice, Ivypaw [ @FuzzyRatto ] if they wanted to come as well." "They might show up." He mewed to Thislestep. "I'm interested," he said confidently. "Mine as well see what this has to offer... can't hurt... could it?" he thought.

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 1st, 2020, 12:04 PM
i am kenough

Sassafrasfire nods curtly at Thistlestep, turning and taking a seat to calmly watch whoever else would come around. Unsurprisingly, quite a few more turn up. Ternsky and Snailriver... The cat stares at them both for a while, wondering what drew them in. Then, there was the new warrior, Wormbite, and a few mentors who wanted their apprentices involved as well as some daring apprentices themselves. It was an interesting mix, and Sassafrasfire hoped that these special training patrols or whatever they were went just as well.

@BILL.
Old April 1st, 2020, 12:45 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Owlflight had just finished talking with another cat after the meeting when he noticed Thistlestep and a group of cats near the camp entrance. Right. Elite battle training. He trotted over to Thistlestep and the growing group. "My apprentice Willowpaw and I are interested."
@Starbot @BILL.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 1st, 2020 at 12:50 PM.
Old April 1st, 2020, 06:59 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katwhisperer View Post
[ @BILL. ]

Emberfang ran over to where he would presume is where the Elite battle training is. As he stopped he looked for Thislestep. "I asked my apprentice, Ivypaw [ @FuzzyRatto ] if they wanted to come as well." "They might show up." He mewed to Thislestep. "I'm interested," he said confidently. "Mine as well see what this has to offer... can't hurt... could it?" he thought.
@BILL. [? Yes? ...Was I supposed to mention you/him?]

"Hiiii! I'm heeeere! What're we doin' again? I forgot... Ah! Right! Battle training! Cool!" She bounced. "Whenda we getta start? Can we start now?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; April 1st, 2020 at 07:01 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 03:56 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Oh, wow. This was a handful more cats than Thistlestep was expecting, and it took him a moment to figure out what he wanted to do with all of them.

He wasn't going to bother with anyone who hadn't arrived, not yet-- and he was mildly annoyed that Owlflight seemed to think they were going to wait on someone who wasn't around.

"Alright, I think this is enough to get started, so uh..

"Welcome to the Elite Training Program, I guess. The point of this is to become better fighters through advanced training and since the last kind of session formating didn't work, I'm going to split you up into pairs of four or so. I will do my best to keep mentors and apprentices together if they are attending, but I can't guarantee anything.

"For these sessions.. I encourage you all to focus on your weaknesses and work to improve them. Be creative in your fights, and most importantly: if you break something, I don't want to hear about it!

"Now.. the assignments.

"Cobaltshade [ @The Cannibal], you will be leading the team consisting of Goosepaw [ @Slushie], Willowrose [ @Blissie Bliss], Greenpaw [ @Greenleap], and Flowerpaw [ @RedHead]. I know it's going to be weird working with five cats, so do your best-- you could probably do a tournament with the apprentices at least.

"Sassafrasfire [ @implimm],"
he tried her--his? their? name, hoping he had got it right and didn't stumble over it, "you will be leading the team consisting of Ternsky [ @RedHead], Snailriver [ @Arie], and Owlflight [ @Wings]. Owlflight, Willowpaw isn't here. If he shows up he'll go with another team. I'm not waiting around for a 'maybe'.

"And finally, Wormbite [ @x ghostie]. This might be some good experience for you as a new warrior, so you're leading the team consisting of Fogpaw [ @Blissie Bliss], Emberfang [ @Katwhisperer], and Ivypaw [ @FuzzyRatto].

"Team leaders, my advice to you is to start off with a battle move you want your partners to practice throughout part of the fight and have them use their wits for the remainder of the battle.

"As a final reminder, you are all doing training practice. Keep your claws sheathe, and try to not cause any significant damage to each other. Accidents happen, but the less that do, the better. I will be doing my best to keep tabs on all of your participation and techniques, but I still want team leaders to give me a report when they're done so we can review how this went.

"We're using the training island to host our practices, and right now it should be empty. There's plenty of room for all of you to do your battles without stumbling into everyone else. You are all dismissed."

Jeeze, that was a lot out at once. Thistlestep was still uncertain on how he felt about this, it was like he wasn't given enough time to figure out an entire game plan-- but he hoped what he had so far was okay. Leave it to Lionstar to chuck him under the Twoleg monster before he was completely confident in his plans. How did Fawnsqueak handle that guy? He dealt with this a lot more often than Thistlestep did.

Last edited by BEAR.; April 2nd, 2020 at 04:12 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 07:00 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

"This is great! I'm going to fight really hard! But not too hard, cause that would get somebody hurt!" She kept blabbering on before she ran after the rest of them.
Old April 2nd, 2020, 08:41 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @The Cannibal @Blissie Bliss @Greenleap @RedHead ]

Goosepaw glanced around at the crowd as his name was called, immediately seeking out the leading warrior. Then he looked for Greenpaw, then Flowerpaw - she had been at the first Elite session, hadn't she? - until his eyes settled on Willowrose. Goosepaw was pretty sure he was the oldest apprentice there, so he could probably take on Willowrose, right? There was a pretty high probability.
At least he wouldn't have to deal with that squealing apprentice, Ivypaw. Inwardly he rolled his eyes. If she had been on his team, he would have definitely paired up with her for just the sole purpose of giving her a beat-down. She was WAY too loud. "All right, let's go, you guys," he called to his teammates, getting to his paws and flicking his tail. "I'm ready to get this show on the Thunderpath."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 2nd, 2020, 09:48 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

@Katwhisperer @x ghostie @Blissie Bliss

"Yay! We get to start! Hi! I'm Ivypaw! Everyone, do your best!" She started to bounce.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 2nd, 2020, 10:59 AM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

Emberfang looked around at his groupmates. [ @x ghostie @Blissie Bliss @FuzzyRatto ] "Ivypaw, I know you're excited, but calm down just a little, you don't want to annoy your groupmates." "So. What are we doing first?" he mewed to the others. "No matter what it is I'll try my hardest." He thought.

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Closed Thread