Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Bean
Today 07:22 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 07:00 AM
two questions regarding...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 06:55 AM
Wolfhive Art
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:55 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 06:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 4th, 2020, 02:37 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Twilight Sleepover

-- @Cobralily @RedHead @implimm @Estelle @Moonraven --

Stagpaw was happy. Excited. His plan was going to fruition and now they were here, out in the territory with Twiglight and everyone else! Not that he knew the majority of these cats, worrywart or well Cornkit, had been his only stable friend - the only one who apparently could tolerate him (not counting Twiglight) - so the white and russet tom was in truth looking forward to making friends. More friends meant more people to help him to get Twiglight to eat beetles. Looking over at the leader he rolled his eyes. Yet when he turned around he was all of a sudden being hissed at and the young apprentice stumbled over his feet. This was not what he'd been expecting. Why did someone hiss at him? He'd done NOTHING wrong! Except bother Twiglight with this sleepover but well... Stagpae knew she could've refused if she wanted to. "Why do you hiss at me? Parasite doesn't bother me. Twiglight calls me it all the time. At least she doesn't call me stupid, or idiot or dumb." That was the basis for Stag. Parasite didn't exactly mean anything to him, it was just what Twiglight liked to call him. If it somehow offended Moonpaw he didn't care why should he? But the fact that she had hissed at him made him turn to Twiglight, but before he could ask her question he was suddenly swamped with a bunch of other apprentices and he sat down and let out a small laugh. He had FRIENDS! Others wanted to talk to him! "No plans. Outside of... not getting eaten by a rabbit?" That sounded good to him. Who knew, maybe at night rabbits would turn out to be even more vicious than they had been during day time. It was something he did wonder about. Would Twiglight rescue him if he got eaten by one? Probably not. With Elderpaw showing up though and start commenting about cliffs Stagpaw poked her with his crippled paw. "If.. Twiglight is going to toss you off a cliff, I'll join you! Because then Twiglight and your mentor has to go rescue two apprentices! And Twiglight gets to experience flying too!" He was probably not thinking straight, but when had thinking ever resulted in fun? Not as far as Stag understood it at least. "Tonight! It's about not getting eaten by rabbits! Did you know, rabbits are so stupid they run themselves off the cliffs to drown? And that.... they EAT CATS!" He was still absolutely terrified just thinking about it but... well if he got eaten it was Twiglight's problem to deal with. While talking though another apprentice had made her way over and remained quiet. That wouldn't do! "I'm Stagpaw!" he introduced himself loudly. And stupidly. Because it seemed everyone knew who he was. Twiglight's apprentice. Apparently.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 4th, 2020, 01:37 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar was busy circling around and working on making a nest as the apprentices chattered amongst themselves. The one, Gullpaw, had a curiosity streak. She ignored her for the time being since she was doing something and it was literally the most boring story in the world.
Elderpaw's peeped something about Batglare, Twilightstar couldn't help but respond to it.
"You're mentor's an overgrown teddy bear, I'm pretty sure I can run circles around his fat ass." Batglare had been fun to mess with when she was a warrior, and now it was even better since he was forced to listen to her as his leader. The tom really should have been a ShadowClan cat with all his broody angstiness.
"Gullpaw, how I came to power is literally the most boring tale in the world. You'd probably get more entrainment out of staring at a rock." She yawned, settling down comfortably in her makeshift nest. It seemed Parasite had a group of followers, which could prove problematic for her in the near future(foreshadowing).
"What do you mean, I call you all of those things, but not as often as Parasite." Twilightstar meowed over to Parasite who seemed to be making a friend out of Moonpaw. Did he know any of the apprentices' names?
"I already told you this earlier, Parasite, I will not be going down any cliffs for you.... Ever. If I get tossed off one, you are not allowed to come with. If Batass wants to for Elderpaw, then he can knock himself out." Twilightstar kind of drowned out the rest of what the apprentice was saying.
"Everyone, if you haven't noticed my apprentice is a little... unique is the word I'm going to use because he gets in a fuss when I call him an idiot. Anyway, introduce yourself to him. Parasite, remember their names." She called to the younger cats, setting her chin down on her crossed forepaws. She wanted to see if Parasite had nicknames for any of them. He seemed to have trouble with the name of warriors, Cornkit hadn't gotten a nickname till she gave him one herself. This would also help Twilightstar recall if she had everyone by sunrise.
@hope @Zesty Mango @RedHead @implimm @Arie @Cobralily @Puddle~ @Estelle @elysian

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 4th, 2020, 01:41 PM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Nightpaw walked up to the other apprentices, his fur prickling nervously. "I hope I-I'm not t-too late," He quietly mewed, his gaze flickering to different cats. "I'm N-Nightpaw."
@Arie @RedHead @Slushie @hope @Estelle @Puddle~ @Zesty Mango @Moonraven @elysian @implimm

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Last edited by sootsplashed; July 5th, 2020 at 10:49 AM.
Old July 4th, 2020, 01:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Gullpaw glanced at Twiglightstar then over to Stagpaw or was she suppose to call him Parasite,” I’m Gullpaw, well until Twilightstar decides to rename me an insult like parasite.” she meowed before glancing at Twiglightstar,” Do I have to call Stagpaw Parasite?“ she asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 4th, 2020, 02:04 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Twilight Sleepover [Open]

[ @Arie @RedHead @Sugarglider @hope @Estelle @Puddle~ @Zesty Mango @Moonraven @elysian @implimm ]

----Asterpaw----

It seemed Asterpaw was a little bit late to the party, but that wasn't going to stop him from moving right into the middle of the small group of cats and sitting down right there. Twilightstar was babbling about a lot of things that he didn't necessarily care about, but when she started talking about some cat named Parasite, his whiskers twitched with obvious amusement, and he shot Stagpaw a grin. "The name's Asterpaw," he greeted the apprentice, then raised his voice to address the rest of the group, "Hey, who wants to hear some SkyClan stories?"
Old July 5th, 2020, 12:10 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Aand with that, he was out. Bushpaw didn’t want to hear some dumb stories about a dumb Clan that disbanded before he was even born. Ick. Using his dark pelt to his advantage, Bushpaw slipped away and crept toward the darkness and chirping of crickets. Away from the chirping of apprentices.

Time to do something NOT boring.

@Arie @Slushie @Sugarglider @hope @Estelle @Puddle~ @Zesty Mango @implimm @Moonraven

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 5th, 2020, 01:00 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw would pad over. Well- this looked interesting. Perhaps she could have some fun, maybe get to know some people better. She padded over, her golden eyes scanning the clearing. (Open)

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 5th, 2020, 10:43 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Lynxpaw glanced towards her sister as she joined her, giving the she-cat a bright smile and a gentle nudge with her shoulder. They were quite different in looks, it was true, but had very similar tabby patterns. That was really the only way one may be able to tell the two were related.
Flicking her tail-stub, Lynxpaw looked back over to Stagpaw, remaining quiet as others began to introduce themselves before she herself did. "I'm Lynxpaw." She meowed simply, giving a nod of her head and a grin. Her head then turned as... Asterpaw? Yeah that was what he had said, asked if anyone wanted to hear Skyclan stories. "Ooo, that sounds interesting." Lynxpaw vaguely remembered her father mentioning he'd been alive when Skyclan was around. It would be cool to hear about them, that was for sure.
What she didn't understand is how Asterpaw knew about Skyclan. Maybe he'd heard the stories himself.

@Arie @Slushie @Estelle @Moonraven

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 5th, 2020, 02:29 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Arie @Slushie

With Twilightstar's instruction, Puddlepaw bounded over to the group forming around Stagpaw, and watched patiently as some of the other apprentices introduced themselves, waiting for his turn to do the same. When that turn eventually came around, he paused to think for a second. Was he supposed to call him Stagpaw or Parasite? Twilightstar kept using Parasite, but was that nickname reserved only for her use, or...? He didn't have a clue, so he decided to play it safe and use the apprentice's real name for now. "Hello, Stagpaw. I'm Puddlepaw. Great idea having this sleepover, by the way. I hope it'll be really fun." With a friendly smile he took a few small steps back to allow the next apprentice to introduce themselves.

The next thing he heard was Asterpaw asking whether anyone wanted some stories of... SkyClan? What was this? Despite having joined the clan several moons ago, nobody had ever mentioned to him the fact that there were once five clans instead of four, so this new topic definitely sparked some curiosity in him. "Ooooh, I'd love to hear some of those stories."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old July 7th, 2020, 08:17 AM
i am kenough

A spring of amused laughter spills from Elderpaw at the idea of Twilightstar and Batglare both trying to rescue them from a cliffside. "That!" She giggles. "That sounds hilarious." When his mentor then interjects, her amusement only grows. "He is!" she exclaims, excited somebody finally put words to a feeling she'd had about her mentor for some time now. "He's all talk and no bite." Good StarClan, that gave her an idea.
But the time for plotting was not now- Everybody was beginning to talk. To Stagpaw! Her eyes slide over to the tom, who seemed to marvel at himself. A smirk glues itself to her face.
[ @Arie helo ]