Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 02:26 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 02:23 PM
the beast is back [finder]
by ophelia
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 02:14 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:10 PM
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 02:02 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 7th, 2020, 04:13 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Default Re: ShadowClan's Refuge

Blackpelt nodded, snagging a mouse and quickley gulping it down, she motioned for the kit to come over, "Come on over Flickerkit!" Blackpelt urged, "You are gonna get some food!"
@soot @Rainquail
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old August 7th, 2020, 05:09 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Cas @Undertaker @RedHead @Rainquail -so, so, so sorry. life hasn't been a friend.]

Irisflame hobbled in the direction of the mingling scents, her eyes wide. Blood tinted the grass a deep red, the metallic scent filling her nostrils. She had been out in the territory when the raid began. It was a deep and terrible mistake, coming back to camp instead of following the quite obvious scent trail. Cats and blood had been everywhere, bodies littering the dusty ground. The memory brought shivers down her spine, and it took all she had not to burst into sobs. A deep grief filling her features as she padded past the Waterbarn, which had been visibly consumed by flames. The scent trail led on. They seemed to have stopped for a while, seeing the flattened grass, but they had left since. And so she continued to walk. A thunderpath, and then a forest and greeted her with open arms before she found them. The edge of what looked like a makeshift den caught her eye, and she neared the sound of moans and chatter warily. Spotting the tell-tale signs of her clanmates, she braced herself for the likely glares. The yowls of disappointment. She'd not been with them in a time of need. As she spotted a pair of dark pelts, she raced over to where they stood. Icestar was alive, and so was Beastspark! And...Flintspirit? Shooting him a questioning look, her attention returned to her leader and deputy as she approached them rapidly, her gaze fearful.
"What happened?! I could smell Windclan, and the Waterbarn was burnt down, and...I- I'm so sorry. I wasn't here when you needed me." She blurted.

Turning to face the rest of her clan, she spotted the wounds immediately. But the sorrow in their eyes was the only thing that Irisflame needed to recognize the deep emotional scars ripped into their clan. A frown crossing her face, she sat down shakily, trying to process the situation. A tear slipped down her cheek as her face contorted into an ugly display of grief. Tear by tear joined the first until the sobs she had previously held back erupted into open air. As her whimpers faded away, silent tears still remained.
"I need herbs. Is Whiskernose here? I'll need his help." She asked, her gaze fluttering over the mob of cats that bumbled around in their makeshift campsite. Nettlespark...Whiskernose...Doepaw...Cinderstripe. ..were they even alive? Or had they, too, been victims of the battle and flames? But what about her dearest Breezefeather and Weaselskip? Had they survived the raid?

[ @Elementals @Arie @implimm ]

[ @Glitchy @The Shadow Flower ]

Berrybounce had remained strangely silent since the raid. There had been so much blood...blood, everywhere. Cats, kits even, dead. The life faded from their eyes in a way that terrified her. Her gaze grew dark, and she plastered herself against her mate's soft side. She had remained virtually untouched during the raid, due to the fact that she hadn't wanted to hurt her unborn kits.
"I'm alright..." She murmured, her usually peppy attitude faded from existence. She scanned the camp for her apprentice, who she had been worried about ever since she heard the Starclan-forsaken yowls of those Windclanners.
"Have you seen Berrypaw?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 7th, 2020, 05:21 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Daintybird hated every second of this. Every waking moment was a reminder of the living nightmare they faced, and she couldn't escape it no matter how far they walked from the remnants of a camp. Those monsters.. that's what they were. Thinking about them made her grit her teeth, the memory of that damned apprentice. She wished she would've stomped that thing's tail a few more times for good measure because he'd soiled her gorgeous coat.

The gash on her chest was cleaned and had stopped bleeding, but the area continued to sting each movement she made. "They'll regret this, they'll all regret it," she muttered under her breath, disdained. "Attacking a poor, innocent queen who made a minor mistake while trying to flee." She wished she'd gotten his name. Could call him out in front of everyone, relish in the delight of his Clan turning on him.. ooh, it'd be delicious drama.

"I don't like it. I don't like it," Daintybird lamented with a shake of her head as she arrived in their refuge, their prison... the conditions were absolutely abhorrent. It was no place for a fine she-cat.

Speaking of, her gaze sought Icestar in the crowd and debated approaching but hung back, she was not ready to be seen. She had those ugly scratches littering her pristine fur! Disgusting.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 7th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Citrusflower was followed by Oakkit as they came to a new place they would call home for a while. The queen looked down at her son and gave him a quick lick on the head. She could see he was nervous. She felt sorry for him. "Everything will be alright darling." , Citrusflower meowed.

Oakkit felt comfort in his mother and was so glad she was alive. The little kit stayed close,looking around at the refuge camp. He settled down beside her, burying his head in her fur.

Ebonypaw kept his distant from his clanmates. His brother didn't believe him when he said Citrus had died. Why would he lie or joke about that. Had he not even noticed that their mother could see them or was it just her?

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 7th, 2020, 05:57 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Rainquail @Arie ]
-Deerkit-

The young she had been picked up again by another cat and brought to another place in ‘StarClan.’ She was crying, sobbing, all of the above. Her face fur felt soaked now and her eyes were clearing up. But she wanted to cry more. She just felt the need to. It was instinct, she wanted her mother, and there she was! Calling out to her was Mamma 2! “Mamma 2!!!” She sprinted over, tears running down her face again and she tried to hide underneath her in her fur.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old August 7th, 2020, 06:02 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWarrior View Post
Blackpelt nodded, snagging a mouse and quickley gulping it down, she motioned for the kit to come over, "Come on over Flickerkit!" Blackpelt urged, "You are gonna get some food!"
@soot @Rainquail
Crowskip sighed in relief and set Flickerkit by Blackpelt for him to nurse. Now she could go looking for moss to make nests for her kits and for Blackpelt, who was kind enough to help her new kit.

@soot

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 7th, 2020, 06:08 PM
clearing away the dust

Icestar made her way to the makeshift camp with Dawnstripe's help, nodding with an appreciative hum when she reported on what had happened while the leader was unconscious. Immediately she was swarmed with things that needed to be done. She didn't have time to be injured.

"No matter," she responded when her deputy apologized. "You've done well in my absence. If patrols have already been sent out, then I'll certainly be able to find another task for the both of you. As for Flintspirit, where's he gone off to? I need to speak with him. And Irisflame still hasn't returned?" Her heart sank as the possibility of her medicine cat being killed became much more realistic. StarClan, give me a break from the suffering, at least for a moon or something! Those pompous star-brains hadn't done anything useful besides assigning her as leader. She had heard little more than a whisper from them since. At this point she didn't know why she bothered.

She cast her gaze across the clearing, observing what remained of her clan and taking a head count on who was missing, especially looking for cats she actually cared about on an individual level. She noticed Ebonypaw with the rest of the family. At first she felt angry, remembering that he had fled the battle, abandoning his mentor. But slowly she put two and two together. Ebonypaw had smelled the fire before anyone else had, and he ran to save his mother. Pah. Still pathetic, caring for a weakling like Citrusflower, but Icestar supposed she'd leave that be for now. It wasn't worth reprimanding him over.

It was then that she spotted Irisflame, entering the clearing with eyes wide with shock. For a moment Icestar felt a huge weight lift from her shoulders as she immediately trotted up to the medicine cat, limping heavily.
"I don't want to hear where you've been. I don't want excuses or a sob story--what's important is that you are here, alive." She could see the amount of stress that Irisflame was under, and first and foremost she wanted to remove guilt from that equation. She didn't want the she-cat to be too distressed to do her job.

WindClan attacked us while we were arriving home from the gathering," Icestar explained. "Drove us out. They've grown considerably stronger in the past moons." She wanted to offer a more complete description, but just thinking about that scrawny hypocrite made her blood boil to the point where she couldn't process the amount of rage. She would either shut down or become completely inconsolable, and she was aware that that would not be an effective use of her time right now. She shoved everything she was feeling as far away as she could in her mind, tucking it away to deal with later. She could lose her mind after the Clan was safe.

Forcing a deep breath, she looked around once more and spotted Daintybird, doing what appeared to be a rather poor job of trying to hide herself away. Good, she's alive, she thought. Icestar made a mental note to check in with her after the necessities were taken care of. For now she tried to give her a reassuring glance, as best she could anyways.

At some point she'd have to address the fact that most of this was...her own fault.

@Undertaker @Moon Lily @Dipper @RedHead @Sparkling Flower

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; August 7th, 2020 at 06:14 PM.
Old August 7th, 2020, 06:41 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Cherrypaw, still limping, her leg most likely broken found her way to iris flame. She stood in front of the medicine cat.
*********** Birchpaw lay on the ground. Some random warriors had brought him back to camp and he lay, bleeding in the middle of the place @Moon Lily
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!

Last edited by ~RooRoo~; August 7th, 2020 at 06:42 PM.
Old August 7th, 2020, 07:21 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Cas @Undertaker @RedHead ]

Irisflame huffed at Icestar's blunt words, though they more helped her rather than not. At least she hadn't been confronted with words of thorns and poison, as she had briefly anticipated. It seemed her late arrival hadn't been met with hostility just yet. But, you never knew with some of the others. Her blue-grey pelt bushed slightly as the heavy scent of blood continued to float its way around the clearing, her pinkish nose wrinkling.
"I think Twilightstar has enough sense in her head to at least remember not to kill a medicine cat. But nice to see you alive too, Icey." She replied smoothly, attempting to wipe the recent tearstains from her small face. She had to pull herself together. She had work to do, after all- and it didn't help anyone to see that their medicine cat was in metaphorical tatters. Looking up at the large, dark she-cat she noticed what looked like faint bloodstains on her pelt. Other than that, the leader looked mostly unscathed. It would be unlikely that Icestar had won a battle without injuries...did that mean she had lost a life? Thoughts whirring in her head as the leader continued to speak, she nodded.
"Little fox-hearts. Twilightstar must be crazier than I thought, doing that." She growled, her dark eyes narrowing in fury. She hadn't imagined such a ruthless action from a cat who seemed perfectly sane. "I'll treat injuries with good old fashioned moss and water until we get some herbs. And Icestar? I...If you need anyone to talk to...I'm here." She mewed, her brow furrowing in a mix of empathy and sorrow. She looked like she needed a good rant, anyway.

[ @~RooRoo~ ]

Irisflame began her rounds with an apprentice. Or two, it seemed. Racing over to where the scent of blood was the strongest, she found herself face-to-face with a horrid sight. A young tom lay splayed on the ground, blood pulsing from a large gash in his neck. She knew immediately that there was no way in Starclan he would survive. Perhaps by some miracle...but the herb patrol had yet to come back and she had no proper equipment. Frowning, she nabbed the moss she had found on nearby trees and began to dab at his wounds lightly, eyes set like stone.
"Hey...I'm here. Is there anyone you'd like to speak to?"

Irisflame had moved on to the next patient, who had decided to meet her. It made things easier, not having to search for the next one and all. An apprentice as well, she had a visible broken leg and was hobbling around on it. She forced a soft smile, then gestured to the grassy earth.
"Sit, don't be ridiculous." She instructed, voice lilting towards teasing. She could set her leg, at the moment, and find some sort of reed or weed or whatnot to bind it. An easier fix than the last one.

IF ANYONE REQUIRES HEALING, PLEASE MENTION ME.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old August 7th, 2020, 07:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Waiting for the Clan to arrive had given Falcondive a chance to recover from running around. He did not care for Beastspark's praise, it meant very little to him.

Shaking his pelt as he got to his paws, he approached Icestar and Beastspark. "What else needs to be done?" They had dens, some patrols were out but Falcondive was fine with doing another if that was what was needed. He figured one of them would have a better idea of what the Clan needed next, or more of.

[ @Cas, @Undertaker ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread