ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:47 PM

Old December 26th, 2020, 04:13 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Darkside High (RP)

Red cinnamon?” Azila asked as she hopped into the passenger seat, shutting the car door as she got in. After a moment she pulled out her phone and hopped onto Twitter before scrolling down. She rolled her eyes as she notified a post from one of the Mystic high students saying they were planning on tp’ing a neighborhood full of dark side high students. “Look at them. They’re such angels aren’t they?” She asked sarcastically as she showed Candi the post. While not all Dakrside students were bad it was the same for Mystic high. Except in reverse...not all mystic high students were good.
( @Peril )

Old December 26th, 2020, 06:12 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Red cinnamon?” Azila asked as she hopped into the passenger seat, shutting the car door as she got in. After a moment she pulled out her phone and hopped onto Twitter before scrolling down. She rolled her eyes as she notified a post from one of the Mystic high students saying they were planning on tp’ing a neighborhood full of dark side high students. “Look at them. They’re such angels aren’t they?” She asked sarcastically as she showed Candi the post. While not all Dakrside students were bad it was the same for Mystic high. Except in reverse...not all mystic high students were good.
( @Peril )
Candi Nightshade ~ Parking Lot/Donut Shop ~ Central Campus/Town
Candi scoffed at the picture. "Those kids are total lamos." She said annoyedly, backing out of the parking lot. She turned and left the gates, heading downtown. She turned into the street that Kyle's Donuts was on. She parked and turned off the truck. "Let's go, do you want coffee too?" she asked.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old December 26th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Hehe I exist

(Azila Shine~where Candi nightshade is :3)

Definitely and eh I’m not a huge coffee fan,” Azila replied with a shrug. The hybrid opened the car door and stepped out. After a moment she glanced back at her phone and switched her account. She had made multiple fake accounts to prank people...and one of them was the “Esteemed”, Alice Sullivan teacher of Mystic high. She quickly typed a reply on that account along the lines of, Now, Now students remember we’re the good guys, and would you hate having your grades drop?
( @Peril )

Old December 26th, 2020, 07:16 PM

Quote:
(Azila Shine~where Candi nightshade is :3)

Definitely and eh I’m not a huge coffee fan,” Azila replied with a shrug. The hybrid opened the car door and stepped out. After a moment she glanced back at her phone and switched her account. She had made multiple fake accounts to prank people...and one of them was the “Esteemed”, Alice Sullivan teacher of Mystic high. She quickly typed a reply on that account along the lines of, Now, Now students remember we’re the good guys, and would you hate having your grades drop?
( @Peril )
Candi Nightshade ~ Donut Shop ~ Downtown
Candi hopped out of the car and slid over the hood, going to the door. She opened it and held it for Azila, slinking in after her. She immediately went up to the counter and ordered her usual, a vanilla latte and chocolate long John, she turned and said to Azila, "What do you want?"

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old December 26th, 2020, 07:32 PM
Hehe I exist

I’ll take a chocolate long John too please and I’ve got water don’t worry,” Azila replied leaning against the donut’s counter. Actually she was practically sitting on it...that might explain the dirty looks she was getting form the staff. Oops. Azila quickly and sneakily slid off the counter.
( @Peril )

Old December 26th, 2020, 08:00 PM

Quote:
I’ll take a chocolate long John too please and I’ve got water don’t worry,” Azila replied leaning against the donut’s counter. Actually she was practically sitting on it...that might explain the dirty looks she was getting form the staff. Oops. Azila quickly and sneakily slid off the counter.
( @Peril )
Candi took the Donuts and her coffee. She slid into a booth and started to eat her Donut, handing Azila's to her. "Do you come here often?" She asked, attempting to make small talk.

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old December 26th, 2020, 08:23 PM
Hehe I exist

Sometimes though I’ll admit I hang at the arcade and roller skating rink a LOT more,” Azila replied before taking a bite of her donut. She glanced around and wrinkled her nose as she saw a Mystic high student. Oh and there was that one biased police officer! Azila saw the police officer order a whole BOX of donuts and held in a laugh. Seemed that stereotype was true!
( @Peril )

Old December 27th, 2020, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Sometimes though I’ll admit I hang at the arcade and roller skating rink a LOT more,” Azila replied before taking a bite of her donut. She glanced around and wrinkled her nose as she saw a Mystic high student. Oh and there was that one biased police officer! Azila saw the police officer order a whole BOX of donuts and held in a laugh. Seemed that stereotype was true!
( @Peril )
Candi looked behind her to see what Azila was looking at. She scoffed when she saw the officer and had to hold in a full blown laugh. "Stereotype, eh?" she asked. She looked up from her Donut and looked at Azila, "I used to come here every day for breakfast when my cousin was the manager and I could get a whole bunch of discounts, but I dont come as often anymore. " she said.

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old December 27th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Hehe I exist

A giggle escape Azila’s mouth as Candi voiced what she’d been thinking. “What are you talking about!?” She said after a moment with obvious sarcasm. After a moment she took another bite of her donut before sliding her blue-gray jacket off. “Oh.....family issues? Or did he...or she just quit?” Azila asked.
( @Christmassy Peril )

Old December 27th, 2020, 03:20 PM

Quote:
A giggle escape Azila’s mouth as Candi voiced what she’d been thinking. “What are you talking about!?” She said after a moment with obvious sarcasm. After a moment she took another bite of her donut before sliding her blue-gray jacket off. “Oh.....family issues? Or did he...or she just quit?” Azila asked.
( @Christmassy Peril )
She shrugged, "He disappeared a month ago, no one knows where he is." she said simply
She took a sip of her latte. "Not that big a deal. People go missing every day."

♡ back from The Void ♡