Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:59 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:05 AM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:48 AM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:26 AM
rook territory tour! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 04:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 27th, 2021, 08:43 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Evacuation Tunnels

Tunneling? Since when did ThunderClan tunnel? Ravenshine felt a prickle of anxiety. Being underground was unnatural for them. Her green eyes fell upon the canopies overhead, and she frowned. Padding forward, she dipped her head to the ThunderClan leader.

"Forgive me for speaking out, Eveningstar, but we're climbers, not tunnelers. Wouldn't it be more effective for us to climb a wall, or cliff, where heavier bodies would have difficulty in pursuit? And what of the lack of tunneling experience we have as a whole? We should play to our strengths." She didn't add the fact that both RiverClan and WindClan had seemed very relaxed with each other. What if they asked WindClan to flush them out of the tunnels? They had no training to fight underground. What if it rained? The evacuation tunnel would be flooded. It just felt like a death trap, and Ravenshine did not want to see anymore of her Clanmates die from this conflict.

Last edited by Tiabirb; May 27th, 2021 at 08:58 AM.
Old May 27th, 2021, 09:18 AM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

[ @Tiabirb ]
;Ravenstorm;
Ravenstorm padded over, ready to help. The evacuation tunnels were important; she should help.
"I'll help," she called, and then spotted Ravenshine speaking up.
"I don't want to argue, Ravenshine," she began politely, "But we haven't taught kits to climb, and I'm not sure how easily the elders could climb nowadays,"

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old May 27th, 2021, 09:43 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Twilight Wing padded over to where the cats where gathering,she shook out her stromy grey fur,"I wish to help"she said.

@Jackpot

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset
Old May 27th, 2021, 09:46 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Ravenshine glanced to the other molly, her ear flicking. "That's when we help them. Just...why go underground at all? We could still use our own territory to our advantage and suffer minimal loss..." Her voice trailed off, and she sighed. "It just doesn't seem like the only option we have."

@Lavender'fur

Last edited by Tiabirb; May 27th, 2021 at 09:47 AM.
Old May 27th, 2021, 09:48 AM
Random Roleplayer

[ @Tiabirb ]
;Ravenstorm;
Ravenstorm nodded.
"I get that. I'd prefer climbing too, honestly, but I don't want to do something and then not be able to save the kits and elders.." she shivered. "I just don't want that to happen."

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old May 27th, 2021, 09:52 AM
cherrys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaztaill View Post
~Silverwave~

A silver, tabby warrior stretched in the sun, as she exited the warriors den. The morning sun glimmered upon her shinning pelt as she slipped over to Eveningstar. She was interested, yes, she wanted to help her clan, yes, but alas, her mind was cloudy today...

~Phantomkit~

The Bengal kit stumbled out of the nursery, hoping he could help. He may be only a two month kit, but his energy and helpful attitude always motivated him. Phantomkit scampered up the the leader and squeaked, "Maa I yelp?" He asked, wondering if the Thunderclan leader would except a kit his size.
Probably not.

Graystrom padded out behind her kit she new she could help maybe not him but she would help him if needed She smiled at his bravery and was proud to have him as a kit

My chacters

Old May 27th, 2021, 10:36 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.

Thistlethorn walked forward with a nod. Of course he would help.

Bump me only after two days.

Old May 27th, 2021, 03:51 PM
ß|ł

My Mood: Mysterious

Stormpaw was definitely going to do this. It would take her mind off of her troubles for a moment. "I'll help!"

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old May 27th, 2021, 04:15 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender'fur View Post
[ @Tiabirb ]
;Ravenstorm;
Ravenstorm nodded.
"I get that. I'd prefer climbing too, honestly, but I don't want to do something and then not be able to save the kits and elders.." she shivered. "I just don't want that to happen."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Ravenshine glanced to the other molly, her ear flicking. "That's when we help them. Just...why go underground at all? We could still use our own territory to our advantage and suffer minimal loss..." Her voice trailed off, and she sighed. "It just doesn't seem like the only option we have."

@Lavender'fur

For Tiabirb (Ravenshine)
For Lavenderfur (Ravenstorm)
For @Jackpot (Eveninsgstar)

Whitewolf had sought a voice of reason in her younger years, so to say she felt it was right to be one for ThunderClan's newer generations was an understatement. She eyed the ravens wistfully, glad that they had enough thought to actively debate about what they were doing.

"Ravenstorm is correct. Evacuation tunnels, while not perfectly practical--as no plan is--are the best option for ThunderClan's kits, frailer Elders, and any cats who happen to be injured." She looked to Ravenshine with a nod that almost seemed grateful. "ThunderClan cats have an advantage when it comes to climbing, as RiverClan do when swimming. But, as ThunderClan cats can still swim, RiverClan can climb. Think about it from this perspective: a ThunderClan cat can only make it so far up the tree before a RiverClan cat would catch up, given every tree in the forest has a very top." She flicked a whisker as her face fell into a partial frown. "The higher we run up a tree, the greater the risk of falling, especially if our clanmates are forced to engage a RiverClan cat while near the canopy."

She looked to Eveningstar after those words, her odd eyes gleaming with an uncanny mix of kindness, wisdom, and concern. "But these tunnels aren't friendly to a cat like myself. I'm too big so I hardly fit into them. And if I lost my balance, as you can see I'm missing a leg and my tail which makes falls unfortunately common, I'd hold the Clan back. I'm unfit for the tunnels and the trees." She flicked a tattered ear. "Eveningstar, in the event of an evacuation, I would like to be placed in the very back. I have served ThunderClan capably and faithfully for over five years. I hope, first and foremost, that we can talk sense into RiverClan. But if not, ThunderClan is my mother--my grandmother--my sister--my daughter. And I will rise again to fight for her."

Whitewolf wouldn't lie to a single one of her clanmates about her opinion on the conflict between ThunderClan and RiverClan. Based on her conversation with Starlingflight, it all seemed to be a massive misunderstanding. But it wasn't Whitewolf's place to consult with Kestrelstar about it. It was Eveningstar's.

So, at the end of the day, Whitewolf was ready to unsheathe her claws and defend ThunderClan with her life. She had sworn that oath when she was made an Apprentice and a Warrior. And, even though there was plenty she didn't agree with, she still meant those hallowed words with all her aging heart.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA

Last edited by Zee; May 27th, 2021 at 04:25 PM.
Old May 27th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

~Moonstep~

Moonstep heard eveningstars call she then smiled padding over, she had never dug a tunnel before so it would become fun for her

[Open!]

~Gingerspot~

Gingerspot's ears perked at the call she soon started her way with everyone eals happy to start helping out

[Open!]

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Closed Thread