Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by glitch
Today 07:49 PM
Bean's Q&A
by Bean
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:47 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Dark
Today 07:41 PM
emb(ARK)ing on a hike....
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 07:34 PM
FIND-IT-ALL ☆ SALAMANDERKIT
by kenjaku
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2021, 12:19 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Battle Preparations [WC Event]

Crowspeck walked over and sighed. We're they finally going to fight back, after all this time?... Well, better late than never, right?

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 31st, 2021, 12:26 PM
Open For RP!

~Miststone~

Hearing her leader call, the pale ginger tabby slipped over to Twilightstar. She wanted to refresh up on her battle tactics. Though her punishment was almost up, Miststone wouldn’t turn down a chance like this.

|:| Unnamed |:| Redpaw |:| Miststone |:|
Old July 31st, 2021, 12:32 PM

My Mood: Inspired

REDSPARK
~~~
Redspark had been playing with Rockkit in the nursery, tossing a ball of moss with the tall tom kit. His ear twitched as he heard Twilightstar's yowl. The cinnamon tom shifted uncomfortably from paw to paw hearing the leader's words, battle training? he thought furrowing his brows. He knew of the Windclan/Shadowclan conflict but he wasn't much of a fighter himself. but what if they doubt my loyalty if I don't fight? The tom swallowed as he slinked his way towards Breezerock, he took a seat near the back of the crowd. The large tom sucked in air through his teeth as he looked up at their leader, waiting for whatever she was going to say next. His mind racing with 'what if' scenarios.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old July 31st, 2021, 01:54 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Silntstorm slipped over and blinked, staring up at Twilightstar. She hadn't seen. the leader give the summons, but enough cats were gathering her to know it was time to join them. She sat down and curled her white and silver tail neatly over her paws. If this was what she hoped it would be, she was excited. A call to arms, a readying to fight back. To show those Shadowclan fox-hearts who really owned the moors. This would be fun. She had better be chosen to fight them, fight for Windclan. Perhaps she would even find Snake- no, Rabbitpaw, and show him what it meant to be a traitor.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; July 31st, 2021 at 01:55 PM.
Old July 31st, 2021, 02:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Softcall padded over to the group of cats. A battle really wasn't something he wanted, but Shadowclan had crossed the line. He was ready to show them not to take any part of his home. He was eager yo show them who exactly their messing with.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old July 31st, 2021, 02:54 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Stonemask of Windclan |

Oh, battle training? While he wanted to say it was about time, he knew better. But, really, after all these moons, it felt as if training, even for warriors, was bare and to a minimum, hopefully most of the warriors and even the apprentices would show their worth here and actually get the training done, after all, they had some toads to squish. [Okay I am loving him just, referring to Shadowclan as toads now, even if it's not out loud.]

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old July 31st, 2021, 02:57 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Battle training. Battle training! Of all the duties a warrior and tunneller of windclan could have fighting was ever one of Crowtooths favourites from when he was a scrappy little apprentice to when his form filled out and he was officially able to fight the foxheart on Twilightstars orders. He was decent at it too despite his asthma, large frame lending power to his strikes supporting his wild berserker way of combat. Sure this method meant Crowtooth generally ended up with a good few minor wounds in battle yes, but in turn he was able to power though anything with a wild sort of rage relentlessly going from enemy to enemy stopping only when there was no one else to fight. To fall in battle was death and it'd take a team to take down the tunneller when he was in a rage.

More casually though he did just enjoy fighting and honing his own skills and would even be happy to be paired with an apprentice to teach. This wasnt like the tunnels and ironically to Crowtooth it was much less dangerous.
Old July 31st, 2021, 04:09 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Coldamber trots up to gather amongst her clanmates. She probably wasn't as prepared for a true battle as the rest of her clanmates, but she'd definitely be trying anyway. She sidles up beside Crowtooth, nodding to him and waiting for whatever came next. Did they get split into groups? Paired off? She was woefully put if her element

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 31st, 2021, 06:07 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Owltalon strolled out of the warrior's den at Twilightstar's summons. This was probably going to be about ShadowClan. It usually was. This was definitely something he didn't want to miss. Owltalon actually felt confident enough in his fighting skills to lead part of it, but he was perfectly content to practice what other cats showed him.

Old July 31st, 2021, 06:13 PM

Ravenpaw padded up, she hadn’t had any training since she had become a apprentice a moon or two ago. But she wanted to help her clan and chose to help out any way she could do she waited for her leader to continue

Leafpaw looked up and got up. He was always happy to train even though he would be taking his assessment soon and hopefully becoming a warrior it was always peanuts to train and with the stuff going on with shadowclan it was better to train now more than ever.

Foxpaw ran over not waiting a second. She wanted to train and help her clan. To show that she was pecan pie different just because she had three legs. She was always happy train

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Closed Thread