Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[solo]i don't want what...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 10:57 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by taillow
Today 10:54 AM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by beau
Today 10:45 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 10:27 AM

Old August 22nd, 2021, 02:24 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Risingclan joining & rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 View Post
| Shimmer |

She jumped back as the scent, or well, cat spoke, Risingclan? What was that? Well, now she was scared, but Shimmer had to look brave, incase this cat was aggressive, not rude just, brave.

' 'I, don't even know what Risingclan is, I'm just...out here on my own because my twoleg stopped feeding me.' '

Was there sass in that? I mean, she was honest, wasn't she? Hopefully this cat didn't decide to just, go and attack her, that'd be, well, bad.

| @Nixey
Pebblemist paused for a moment, tilting her head to the side. That made sense to her, the cat honestly didn’t seem all that thin, maybe thinner than a kittypet would be, but Pebblemsit silently reminded herself this was a former kittypet. Poor thing also looked quite young to the deputy.
Taking another moment or so to think it over, Pebblemists gaze searched the cat and area around them. Sure, the younger one smelled of Twolegs, but what if this was a ambush? Taking a breath, Pebblemist closed her eyes for a moment before forcing a softer tone “stopped feeding you? Interesting..” silently, she thought over a few possibilities. “You seem quite young..” examining Shimmers face, Pebblemist sighed “it’s not the safest for a cat like you to be out on your own,” there was a offer hidden in her words. She wouldn’t dive into it herself, but Pebblemist always held a soft spot for younger cats, and if this one could figure out the offer than Pebblemist would take them along.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; August 22nd, 2021 at 02:26 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 02:33 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Shimmer |

Shimmer looked, confused for a moment, well, she seemed calm enough, maybe it was safe? Honestly, this cat seemed to be thinking over what Shimmer said, was, she the untrustworthy one here?

Well, maybe not, the stranger seemed to be, offering something, was it, a place to stay? The gray molly would admit she was young, and, she did have troubles being out on her own, plus what if a dog came or some other beast?

' 'Are you, making an offer to me?' '

She didn't specify what, not wanting to seem like a desperate freeloader, probably for the better.

| @Nixey

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 22nd, 2021, 02:36 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:
| Shimmer |

Shimmer looked, confused for a moment, well, she seemed calm enough, maybe it was safe? Honestly, this cat seemed to be thinking over what Shimmer said, was, she the untrustworthy one here?

Well, maybe not, the stranger seemed to be, offering something, was it, a place to stay? The gray molly would admit she was young, and, she did have troubles being out on her own, plus what if a dog came or some other beast?

' 'Are you, making an offer to me?' '

She didn't specify what, not wanting to seem like a desperate freeloader, probably for the better.

| @Nixey
Seems the cat had gotten the basic gist of what Pebblemist was doing. It made her confidence in this young cat grow a little, seeing as they weren’t too oblivious to slipped in offers. Giving a nod, Pebblemist seemed to glance back behind the cat for a moment before returning to her “yes, to come join Risingclan,” they needed all the help they could get currently.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old August 22nd, 2021, 02:45 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Shimmer |

She pondered on it for a moment, she didn't even know what this risingclan thing was or, who this cat was but, on the other hand. It'd give her safety, shelter perhaps? Maybe even a way to help defend herself? She needed that more than anything and... was it worth the risk?

' 'Alright, I will take you up on that offer.' '

To late to re-consider now I guess, she'd have a whole new life ahead of her, wouldn't she?

| @Nixey

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 22nd, 2021, 02:47 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:
| Shimmer |

She pondered on it for a moment, she didn't even know what this risingclan thing was or, who this cat was but, on the other hand. It'd give her safety, shelter perhaps? Maybe even a way to help defend herself? She needed that more than anything and... was it worth the risk?

' 'Alright, I will take you up on that offer.' '

To late to re-consider now I guess, she'd have a whole new life ahead of her, wouldn't she?

| @Nixey
Nodding, Pebblemist motioned with her tail for the cat to follow her before setting off towards the clearing. More paws, more help, everything seemed to be growing better and better each day.
(And done!)

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old September 13th, 2021, 07:56 AM
Snowing

My Mood: Dark

@Nixey

~| Molly|~

The tabby cat padded threw the wood, something in her jaws. A small, newborn tom-kit mewed for his mother to put him down. The tabby put down the kit, licking it's head. `` Don't worry`` She purred in her sweet voice `` Everything is going to be alright``. The kit mewed happily at the queen as she groomed him. Then, the tabby looked up, hearing a small twig snap. Her fur bristled as she heard the pawsteps become closer and closer.

Please bump be after 24 hours, thanks!

~| Dragons|~
Old September 17th, 2021, 08:44 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
@Nixey

~| Molly|~

The tabby cat padded threw the wood, something in her jaws. A small, newborn tom-kit mewed for his mother to put him down. The tabby put down the kit, licking it's head. `` Don't worry`` She purred in her sweet voice `` Everything is going to be alright``. The kit mewed happily at the queen as she groomed him. Then, the tabby looked up, hearing a small twig snap. Her fur bristled as she heard the pawsteps become closer and closer.
Pebblestar padded along the forest floor as she felt her heart pounding against her chest. She had left the clan, just for a few moments, to allow herself some grace and a few moments to grieve her fallen friend in silence. Everyone seemed so worried for her, but there was no true reason to be! Seriously, at least Pebblestar believed she was healing emotionally correctly. Why couldn’t the others just agree and see it the same way? What made them believe she was so upset? Well, Pebblestar was upset, but she had to keep it together, for her clan, for Flintstar. Stepping lightly along the grass, even through the thoughts swirling, Pebblestar had caught the scent of another cat which she didn’t recognize. Stepping over towards it, Pebblemist sniffed carefully along the air before opening her jaws. “Hello? You’re on Risingclan territory, who are you?” finally, she had spotted the cat, which seemed to have a newborn Kit with them. “I’m..Pebblestar,” the leader quickly added on.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old September 19th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Snowing

@Nixey

~|Molly|~

The She cat lifted her quickly, her pelt bristling with fear and anger. `` Get away for my kit!`` She hissed, lashing a paw at the leader. Pebblestar was a bit close for comfort. RisingClan? Clans.... She had heard of them, but they hated House cats or 'Kittypets' as they called house cats.

~| Dragons|~
Old September 30th, 2021, 09:09 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 View Post
@Nixey

~|Molly|~

The She cat lifted her quickly, her pelt bristling with fear and anger. `` Get away for my kit!`` She hissed, lashing a paw at the leader. Pebblestar was a bit close for comfort. RisingClan? Clans.... She had heard of them, but they hated House cats or 'Kittypets' as they called house cats.
Pebblestar felt her fur stand on end as the outsider lashed out at her, causing Pebblestar to rear back as her paws his the ground again. Shock shimmered in her gaze for a moment before Pebblestar attempted to relax herself, silently reminding that this queen had a kit, and was most likely overprotective of the little furball. There was a moment of pause on Pebblestars end, her gaze flickering across the mollys face before the leader huffed out a soft sigh of “sorry, sorry,” as she shook her head. She should’ve guessed that a cat, who most likely didn’t know anything about this clan, which is what lead her to do the next thing. “What are you doing out here?” the leader questioned quietly. Shooting a glance towards the kit, Pebblestars gears in her brain seemed to be turning as she seemed to be trying to deduce herself.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old October 1st, 2021, 06:24 AM
Snowing

@Nixey

~|Molly|~

The she-cat quit lashing her tail and rapped her tail around the tom-kit. ``My Housefolk sold my two other kits, but I hid him`` She tilted her head to the kit ``Then my Housefolk threw my out.`` The molly stopped, hesitating.

~| Dragons|~

Last edited by ~|Snow Leopard|~; October 1st, 2021 at 06:24 AM.