Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:19 PM
Newt finder!
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:15 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Bean
Today 12:12 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 24th, 2021, 07:50 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: Weather the Storm [Clan-Wide Plot]

~Whitetail~

Now he could stay on his paws. "Wolffang Im A Strong warrior." he mewoed "I will take a patrol." he mewoed Trying to help out. @TheNyanCatMinecart

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 24th, 2021 at 07:50 PM.
Old October 24th, 2021, 07:58 PM

Cloverpaw and Birchpaw sat very closely next to one another one laying their head on the other’s shoulder (or at least trying to) they say listening to the announcement and Cloverpaws eyes lit up hoping to be in one of the patrols completely ignoring the downside of how difficult it would be
character bios: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=45153
they/them, squid/squids/squidself
PDT
Old October 24th, 2021, 08:26 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Lionkit
[Open]
It was cold! The young kit, although to call her a kit when she was obviously ready for an apprenticeship, rolled around in her nest trying to maintain some form of warmth. She didn't seem to care if she was making either of her brothers as she flopped around. It got even colder when Milkmama decided to get up and move. With a very upset groan, the chubby lilac opened her eyes unwillingly and got up. She arched her back in a stretch and sat down still yawning. Wasn't it too early to get up?

As Milkmama said something or other, Lionkit didn't bother moving, wondering if this is how Midnightkit felt all the time. Actually? Where was her sister? She hasn't seen her in a bit. If it wasn't Beastkit it was Midnightkit, one or the other always managed to disappear. She wondered where they went? She never asked Beastkit where he went when she couldn't find him. Leechkit seemed to be the only one that always stuck around, but she suppose so long as they came back and didn't go to the sky with Rushingkit, she could deal with them going here and there.

Getting lethargic, Lionkit was just about to fall back to sleep when Milkmother returned and told them mother was calling them. Oh! Oh! OOOOOOOH! Was it time, was this the day! Any thoughts of sleep were dashed as bounced to her stubby legs. "Come on! Come on!" Lionkit called to her brothers before darting after Milkmama as she left the den. Lionkit set on paw outside of the den, widened her eyes at the fierce and loud wind, and took three steps before retreating into the nursery. This was a big fat NOPE from Lionkit.

"I don't wanna go outside anymore. I'm going to stay here." She meowed to no one in particular and proceed to plop her big rump down on the ground. Mother was crazier than a fox in a fit if she thought Lionkit was going out there. Look! Milkmama nearly fell over. Even mother looked like she was going to fly away. Despite how encouraging Milkmama was trying to be, Lionkit still refused to go out there. If she had to stay here for another moon and wait for her new name, fine. She bet she could get Milkmama to stay with her, besides, Midnightkit had to be around here somewhere. She'd stay with her!
@Undertaker @Pheasantflight

Batglare
[open]
The huge cat slide out from behind the warrior's den, his thick muscles tensed as soon as his green-yellow eyes spots the prey scattered around. Great, more problems. WindClan just couldn't get a break. The senior warrior glanced around at the rest of the cats in the camp. Several of them seem to be having problems with the winds. Unlike most, Batglare didn't have a drop of WindClan blood in his veins, so walking through the furious gusts was child play to a tom built like a brick house.

His eyes flickered over to Twilightstar at the leader's yowl, he'd smirk in amusement at her ability to remain seated on the Breezerock if he wasn't a bit concerned. She didn't look comfortable, the wind was clearly rattling her. She should have sat at the base of the rock, their great leader wasn't very large. Snorting to himself, the old warrior turned his attention to Ashfeather as the molly led a herd kits from the nursery, although the smallest one of them had turned back. Smart brat, if he were scrawnier he should want to be caught dead in this either.

Trudging forwards, one huge ear caught Wolffang's words, barely, and noticed that more than enough seemed reluctant to brave the moor, he rolled his eyes. He was getting too old for this stuff. "I'll join a hunting patrol." He meowed when he was within a few tail lengths from the deputy. Batglare didn't care if he led a patrol or not, the clan needed prey and he was going to help catch some. He left the tom with words, with great unease, Batglare made himself head towards the front gathered and sat down. Using the bulk of his body to shield the scrawnier cats and kits from the wind. Sometimes he didn't know why he tried so hard for this clan.
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Leopardsong
What the heck! Having been dreaming of racing rabbits, Leopardsong woke with a start at the yowl from outside. Alarm had her blood racing as she shot to her paws and darted out of the warriors' den only to be punched by a sharp gale of wind. The slender she-cat was not expecting such a thing and found herself losing her balance completely. She hit the ground on something softer than the ground and was certainly winded for a second or two. She found her bearing rather quickly and got back onto her feet. Her belly twisted in knots and one of her back paws throbbed from landing on it weirdly, nothing was broken or bruised, so she guessed that was a win.

More importantly, did she just squish a kit!? Frantically glancing down at what she had fallen on, she found it was just some prey.... wait a minute! Huh? That wasn't good. Now that she had a good look around, their food was everywhere! It was like someone vomited prey --- hmm, okay not a good thought but she knew what she was trying to think. So there was Batsy, Twilightstar looked like a twig barely hanging onto a branch, Flickerpaw, and Swiftwind, Ashfeather, Ashfeather and Twilightstar's babies, was Whirlkit supposed to be out by himself? Whitetail, Swiftpelt and company, Butterflydust, and Fallownose, and of course Wolfie.

Out of everyone here, Wolfie and Batsy seemed the most stable. It wasn't really hard for Leopardsong to pick who she should use to block the wind, Batsy tolerated her, but that was like barely on good days. Wolfie wasn't as bad as Batsy, but he looked a little serious and slightly grumpy today, probably for a good reason. Wolfie had nothing on Batsy grump though. So very very carefully, with all four sets of claws out, Leopardsong made her way across the clearing and took a seat direly beside Wolffang.

"Wolfie, guess what, you got yourself your own personal burr." The molly purred loudly over the wind, rather proud of herself. Not caring if he was happy about this or not, she looked over to the one kit that didn't seem to have a queen or growncat hovering over her. "Whirlkit, you wanna come sit with me?" She probably should have just gone over and picked the kit up, but the thought had crossed her mind until now. She did feel like she needed to make sure that all the kits had someone watching them. She'd take that duty on if no one else was.
@Wicked Whirlpaw

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 24th, 2021, 08:39 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth wasnt the happiest cat today. The tunneler usually thrived in conditions that were harsh to those that ran atop the moor but right now this was effecting him too. Twiightstars order to stay in camp had inadvertently restricted the tom to staying on the surface instead of being able to grab a makeshift patrol or the new tunneler trainees to head down to where the wind wasnt an issue and continue unhindered. Hopefully (maybe) Wolffang would allow him to gather some cats and escape this accursed windswept hellscape but as the tom watched the unsheltered dens be beaten by the breeze he reflected that he might not be tagged to leave at all. Should the need come to evacuate the camp to a more secure location he was one of only two cats now who knew the location of the warren. The other was Twilightstar and she knew how to get there overmoor only. Crowtooth knew the path under the surface that'd get you from the camp tunnel to as close as possible to the warrens entrance. It'd be a short sprint overmoor to get inside sure given the back up camp was a disconnected system to the rest of the tunnels but if things got worse that may be preferable then a longer exposed trek.

Rrrrg this was just a mess and there was no indication of which way their luck would turn at this point and the large tom was stumped for how to personally help. So there he sat shaggy fur buffeted by the wind hacking up his broken lungs as the storm kicked up sharp edged dust that made the air sting. A storm like this could carry off a kit if they werent careful and the tom found himself scanning the area to try and find the only two kits he knew Ratkit and Midnightkit (why was she not becoming an apprentice today? he'd ask later) and finding neither. To calm his own paranoia about the two kittens coming to harm and to try and distract him from his own aching lungs he padded over to the nursery and peaked inside accidentally coming nose to nose with Lionkit. "Whoops sorry there Im" -cough- "just looking to see if Ratkit an' your sister are safe in there. I" -wheeze- "am in agreement with ya there that todays a day to stay inside."

@Moonraven @tomatosoup (if you wanna have crow watch over rat for the event feel free to ignore tho)

Last edited by Rani; October 24th, 2021 at 08:39 PM.
Old October 24th, 2021, 08:40 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Butterflydust

She wanted to die. For all the wrong reason. She kept her deep smile. I want to go on this patrol. She was dead serious as well. Butterflydust was one of the smallest cats out here. But she wanted to go.

She noticed Wolffang ask for strong sturdy cats, but she wanted to go. Butterfly wanted to prove she was something more. Her pelt was hit sharp loud blows of winds. She did manage to notice twilight was barely keeping her self up there. So was butterfly. She could barely keep her ass on the ground.
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Last edited by Astraea; October 24th, 2021 at 08:41 PM.
Old October 24th, 2021, 08:49 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Tidepaw ~ She/her
The young molly sat just outside the apprentice's den, her long black fur being whipped by the abnormally strong winds. She glanced around the camp, watching as cats emerged from their dens, looking anywhere between ruffled and confused. Personally, the she-cat was feeling anxious. With all the cats in the clan crowding outside of their dens, something not too common, and the wind practically sucking out Tidepaw's breath, she was beginning to ache for more room. She felt like she couldn't breathe as more pelts pressed around her. Her ears flicked up as she faintly hear Wolffang calling over the wind, asking for volunteers for a patrols. Even with her claustrophobia encouraging her to take the opportunity to get out of camp and into an open space, she knew her light weight and petite frame would only be a hindrance. Besides, she hadn't practiced hunting very much yet, so even without the strong winds she probably wouldn't be of much use. Perhaps he would help sort through the prey pile. He considered it, finally deciding to simply wait and see where he was needed most.

Cobwebpaw ~ He/him
The slender tom slipped out of the apprentice den, half by choice, half because he was quite literally being pushed out of the den with the surge of apprentices hurrying out to respond to the leader's caterwauling call. He edged his way towards the edge of the forming crowd, dipping his head apologetically as he pushed passed cats until he reached a section of the clearing that was a bit emptier. He curled his feathery black tail over his paws as he listened first to the leader, then to the deputy. He elected not to volunteer for a patrol, deciding he would be better suited to help out around camp. His pale yellow gaze flicked towards the scattered prey pile, already looking scarce. Would prey even be out on the moors? Or would they stay tucked away in their burrows? The thought sent unwelcome butterflies to his stomach. Perhaps he would help sort through the prey pile. He considered it, finally deciding to simply wait and see where he was needed most.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old October 24th, 2021, 09:33 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Oh! Wow! Wow! Woooow! Who was this big guy? Lionkit figured she might have seen him around camp before, it was hard to say, Lionkit got lost instead who own little personal bubble half the time. She jumped a little when he suddenly coughed mid-speech, and then made a funky sound too. Uhhh? Was that normal or was that something only he could do? Like how Milkmama had a funny tail and jaw that made her unique to all the other cats. She had so many questions, like so many questions.

"I know you!" The chubby she-cat purred loudly as she got to her paws, wind fear gone for a moment. With him so close, she got a whiff of his scent, he smelt like dirt! "You're the Dirtcrow! My mama told me about you. How come you know Midnightkit, but not me?" Lionkit was honestly a little displeased about this. Her siblings should introduce all of their friends to her so she could be friends with them! That was the whole point of having siblings, mostly. Leechkit didn't have any friends cause he was Leechkit, so he was in the clear, but Midnightkit and Beastkit would going to hear complaints if she wasn't introduced to every single cat they knew at all times.

"Are sick, you want me to rub your belly? That makes me feel better when I don't feel good." Granted that only worked when she over-indulged herself on prey, but it seemed like a quick fix for the problem. "Oh, Midnightkit's playing hiding seek, I think, she's doing really good, I haven't seen her nowhere. I don't know where Ratkit is either." It was literally the only thing Lionkit could reason for why she hadn't found Midnightkit anywhere. "Midnightkit's probably sleeping where she's hiding, though, she likes to sleep when she got nothing to do. I prefer eating it's tastier."
@Rani

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 24th, 2021, 09:36 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Sunkit looked around the camp and nodded she understood after all she had gotten lost. She looked at Twilightstar and then nodded .

Leopardfire looks at her leader and nods. She was not going to go anywhere unless the leader said so.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old October 24th, 2021, 09:53 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Toadpounce**

As soon as Toadpounce walked out of the warrior's den he was buffeted by a gust of wind. He squinted against it and looked up to Twilightstar. She looked unstable, ready to be swept off by the threatening gales. As she starting speaking, directing Wolffang, he let his eyes scan the clearing and the mess that had become of it.

Toadpounce padded out and found a spot along the edge of the gathering cats and sat down, turning his gaze back up to the leader. Between the warning to stay in camp and the apprentice ceremony to come omitting the usual words calling for a clan meeting gave Toadpounce a foreboding feeling. Was it a bad omen for the young cats to be apprenticed without the full ceremony? He pondered it silently.

Wolffang's interjection pulled Toadpounce out of his thoughts. He wasn't necessarily a big cat but being a tom put him at a weight advantage over some others. And he knew the tunnels on the territory better than possibly any other cat. He wasn't sure if that would end up being of service at this time but he was willing to offer himself. "I will volunteer for a patrol, if I should be needed."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old October 24th, 2021, 10:00 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Little Lionkits boldness startled a rough laugh out of the tom who decided he'd plant himself here for a bit just to make sure kits were safe inside and to use his bulk as a wind buffer. Settling down into a loaf to ward against the cold the warrior shifted leaving just enough of the nursery entrance uncovered that cats could enter and exit tucking his head inside the den as he did so he wasnt hacking up a lung for the entire conversation. That done he rasped amused at the kit.

"Dirtcrow? Well I suppose thats not inaccurate, Im Crowtooth and Im the resident tunneler so I suppose thats not a half bad nickname. An' I know Midnightkit 'cuz I nearly stepped on her. Your sisters an odd one she was curled inta a little ball sleepin in the middle of camp and was mad at me when she nearly got kicked." A rough chuckle rumbled in his chest at the situation, the black molly had a personality on her that was honestly kinda amusing to the tom. "I do know ya, your Lionkit I just havent had the chance to meet you personally. So pleased to meet ya, now I know you."

The tom took a moment to clear his throat a bit resigning himself to the low grade ache in his lungs even if he wasnt actively coughing them up anymore. The rough motions had aggravated his asthma so breathing was going to be jagged for a bit yay. Whatever distraction via conversation it was.

"Ah I wouldnt say Im sick per say, wouldnt be goin' anywhere near the nursery if I was the queens would kill me if I got a kit sick, its more like an injury jus' inside rather then outside. I got sick when I was about your age an' it wasnt treated properly. I managed to beat the illness with time but my lungs never recovered 'cuz of it so my breathing an' talking is a little off. Thanks for the offer though." The knowledge that Midnightkit was 'playing hide and seek' gained a pursed muzzle and a worries hum from the tom, Crowtooth resolving to go on a hunt for the kittens if they still hadnt shown by the time the conversation was over. "She mus' take after her ma then when things used to be less stressful Twilightstar used to nap a lot in random places. Im with ya though eatin' is more fun, when this storms blown over remind me to try and bring you a groundhog, theyre my favorite. You got a favorite yourself?"

@Moonraven
Closed Thread