Last post by ashtuft
Today 12:08 PM
Vessel’s Black Hole (pwyw...
by Vessel
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:01 PM

Old January 4th, 2022, 07:49 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

Default Re: Join me for a tea party?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
"Nice to see all of you coming around! You'll have to excuse the mess. The treats were kinda thrown together last minute."

I wind my way down a makeshift staircase and wander over to the table, hopping up on one end of it and sitting crosslegged. "I've been bored lately and honestly I wanted to chat with you all! Of course, you're my freinds and all. But you know. sometimes you just gotta get the gang together!"

@Dreamer!
@Fait-Warrior
*i looked at padge* "it is a nice party, but may i ask a question..." i said half quiet

Archer, Jeweler,

I have changed a bit and am now working on new threads

weekdays-50% weekends-15%

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.
Old January 4th, 2022, 07:58 AM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

@Pidge

I'd groan, waking up. I tried to move my hands, but I'm tied to a chair, rope tight around my wrists and legs. "Uhm...Pidge? Can you please explain why I'm here..." I am freaking out. Okay, Pidge has gone insane... I thought to myself.

(She/Her/He/Him is acceptable for my pronouns lol)

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.

Last edited by arrow.; January 4th, 2022 at 07:59 AM.
Old January 4th, 2022, 11:16 AM
in colleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer! View Post

“Ok so why the fricc did you FORCE US TO OUR SEATS! THEY ARENT EVEN COMFY! ALSO YOU TIED OUR ARMS DOWN SO WE HAVE TO HOP IN OUR SEATS TO EAT THE TREATS!” I say before trying to eat another cupcake with my mouth like a bird pecking food
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fait-Warrior View Post
*i looked at padge* "it is a nice party, but may i ask a question..." i said half quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Royal Pizza View Post
@Pidge

I'd groan, waking up. I tried to move my hands, but I'm tied to a chair, rope tight around my wrists and legs. "Uhm...Pidge? Can you please explain why I'm here..." I am freaking out. Okay, Pidge has gone insane... I thought to myself.

(She/Her/He/Him is acceptable for my pronouns lol)
"In regards to Dreamer," I muse, playing with the lid of a covered metal dish. "I tied you to your chair to keep you from running away. Can't have you wandering around the cave. Too many booby traps and stuff like that. Besides, would you want someone wandering around your bedroom if you JUST invited them over for food?"

I push the cupcake over to them with one finger. "There. That'll be easier! Now. Moving on. Fait, you can totally ask a question! I'm all ears. Lemme answer Pizza next though."

I hop off the table, sauntering over to them. "You're here because I wanna chat! Have a grand ol' time with my friends with some nice food and atmosphere. I appreciate you being so calm and levelheaded, unlike DREAMERRRR HERE," I swing my head around to look at them with a pout. "Who's being a bit too loud for my liking."

"Maybe if you all agree to NOT be like Dreamer and be MEAN, I can untie your hands."

GET JINXED!

Voltron nerd | Genderfluid pigeon | 18 | they/them | obsessed with Arcane | and the arcane
Old January 4th, 2022, 02:06 PM
Lost soul

Bump Policy: on hiatus again
My Mood: Queenly

@Pidge @Fait-Warrior @Dreamer!

I'd shrug, or as uch as I can. "That's fair. I been meaning. to be mean to somebody. Maybe Dreamer? Who knows." I accept both fair points."

My OCs bios|Back from Hiatus
My pronouns are; She/Her/He/Him/They/Them/It. My timezone is GMT+8. I go to school from 8:30 to 3:45. Originally joined on August 6th, 2019. Please keep in mind that my characters have their beliefs and does not mean I always approve their behavior.
Old January 4th, 2022, 05:40 PM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)

Quote:
"In regards to Dreamer," I muse, playing with the lid of a covered metal dish. "I tied you to your chair to keep you from running away. Can't have you wandering around the cave. Too many booby traps and stuff like that. Besides, would you want someone wandering around your bedroom if you JUST invited them over for food?"

I push the cupcake over to them with one finger. "There. That'll be easier! Now. Moving on. Fait, you can totally ask a question! I'm all ears. Lemme answer Pizza next though."

I hop off the table, sauntering over to them. "You're here because I wanna chat! Have a grand ol' time with my friends with some nice food and atmosphere. I appreciate you being so calm and levelheaded, unlike DREAMERRRR HERE," I swing my head around to look at them with a pout. "Who's being a bit too loud for my liking."

"Maybe if you all agree to NOT be like Dreamer and be MEAN, I can untie your hands."

"why did you tie us up?" i asked the nodded like crazy when i heard that i could get untied I almost couldn't fell my hands

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.
Old January 4th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Hi :3

Quote:

“YOU- *sigh* fine, I’ll quiet down, and I’m sorry. But can you give me my phone and my ear buds so I can listen to music? Please?” I asked politely as I tilt my head to a corner with my phone and wireless earbuds “also, did you make these cup cakes?”
Hi! I might not be online a lot so I’m sorry if I never responded to a role play we were doing. ILY all and I promise I’ll try to be on more when I can squeeze it in my free time. Anyways enough of that lol. If I don’t respond in two (2) days you may bump me by VM if that doesn’t get to me then PM me if u want
Love you all! Have a great day!
Old January 6th, 2022, 11:56 AM
in colleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Royal Pizza View Post
@Pidge @Fait-Warrior @Dreamer!

I'd shrug, or as uch as I can. "That's fair. I been meaning. to be mean to somebody. Maybe Dreamer? Who knows." I accept both fair points."
Quote:
"why did you tie us up?" i asked the nodded like crazy when i heard that i could get untied I almost couldn't fell my hands
Quote:

“YOU- *sigh* fine, I’ll quiet down, and I’m sorry. But can you give me my phone and my ear buds so I can listen to music? Please?” I asked politely as I tilt my head to a corner with my phone and wireless earbuds “also, did you make these cup cakes?”
"I SAAAAAID I tied you up because you'd WANDER AROUND," I drawl, rolling my eyes. "I TOLD you like, a MILLION TIMES."

"And sure, I guess. Just keep an earbud out so we can have a nice little conversation?" I grin, rocking on my heels. "And yep, sure did. Don't worry, they're completely safe. Not laced with poison or anything. That'd defeat the whole purpose of the party!"

GET JINXED!

Voltron nerd | Genderfluid pigeon | 18 | they/them | obsessed with Arcane | and the arcane
Old January 6th, 2022, 05:32 PM
Hi :3

Quote:
"And sure, I guess. Just keep an earbud out so we can have a nice little conversation?" I grin, rocking on my heels. "And yep, sure did. Don't worry, they're completely safe. Not laced with poison or anything. That'd defeat the whole purpose of the party!"
“Ok great bc I ate two already.” I say as I’m trying to get music playing (with one earbud out) “you know what? I’m getting warmed up to this. Besides the tied hands but meh.”
Hi! I might not be online a lot so I’m sorry if I never responded to a role play we were doing. ILY all and I promise I’ll try to be on more when I can squeeze it in my free time. Anyways enough of that lol. If I don’t respond in two (2) days you may bump me by VM if that doesn’t get to me then PM me if u want
Love you all! Have a great day!
Old January 6th, 2022, 05:35 PM
Mostly offline

Quote:
"I SAAAAAID I tied you up because you'd WANDER AROUND," I drawl, rolling my eyes. "I TOLD you like, a MILLION TIMES."

"sorry, i have trouble hearing...." i said
great, now i can't feel my hands i thought

Archer, Jeweler,

'VM me tomato'
Old January 8th, 2022, 12:49 PM
in colleg

Quote:

“Ok great bc I ate two already.” I say as I’m trying to get music playing (with one earbud out) “you know what? I’m getting warmed up to this. Besides the tied hands but meh.”
Quote:
"sorry, i have trouble hearing...." i said
great, now i can't feel my hands i thought
"I'm glad! But..." My face scrunches up in confusion. "Hmmm... we're missing someone."

I walk around the table for a moment, looking at each chair. One spot at the table is empty, like there should be a chair there... but the spot is vacant.

I turn on my heel and skip out of the light, vanishing into the shadows as I hum a small tune.

Silence follows, and a moment later, I return, carrying another covered dish. Whatever's inside seems as if it just came out of the oven.

I set it on the table and grin at the rest of you.

"I paid Ghostie a visit this morning."

@x ghostie
(you are formally invited to this huge arcane rip off because you're my friend now and you're not dead ^v^)

GET JINXED!