Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
daisy . sunflower ....
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:54 AM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 01:04 AM
TC/ShC/WC v RC Battle...
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:49 AM
Mosspaw training!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 12:41 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 1st, 2022, 03:56 PM
Wilbur Soot Stan

My Mood: Starving

Default Re: be prepared for the coup of the century

Red’paw nodded at Ebony’fangs orders, crouching nearby as to keep hidden, the snow was cold on his paws but he tried not to shiver.
He watched thunderclans camp, ready to spring into action at a moments notice.
His eyes sparkled in anticipation and from the snow reflecting light into his eyes. If Thunderclan have in then Shadowclan would have leverage against them in times of battle and if they didn’t Red’paw would be in his first fight! Ah he could picture it now! No matter what happened it would be a win in his mind

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old February 1st, 2022, 04:23 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

>Buckbranch<
Buckbranch lay awake in his nest, eyes half-closed tail curled over his nose, thoughts racing through his mind and keeping him from falling asleep. So much chaos and grief had enveloped ThunderClan in just the past half-moon alone and it was honestly hard to deal with it all. He supported Nectarflame’s attempt to take charge and at least try to get things back in order, but he couldn’t help but wonder if it would even work out in the long run. He sucked in a breath through his nose as he turned over on his side, preparing to shut his eyes all the way and attempt to get some sleep.

A stench washed over him all at once and his eyes flew all the way open, nostrils flaring as he shot up straight in his nest. A sent that was all to recognizable - ShadowClan. Why could he smell ShadowClan? Was RiverClan’s raid on their camp not enough, did the mire cats want to get in on the action too? Preparing himself for the worst, Buckbranch hauled himself to his paws and hurried to the front of the warriors’ den.

He was not met with a large army of cats, but foreboding and fear crept up his spine as he stared at Dawnstar’s hulking figure, and he dared to pace an extra pawstep or two forward. She looked… frighteningly relaxed, perched on a higher branch of the Thunderwillow, tail swaying idly behind her. His gaze lingered on the ShadowClan leader for a moment longer before flickering down to the other warrior situated at the tree’s base. If there was one, there was bound to be more, and he took a moment to scan the shadows of the camp for the flash of eyes or bared teeth or unsheathed claws. Nothing else inside, but that meant there was probably a patrol or two lined up past the barrier, prepared to strike. Even so, this was far too calm to be a raid… and she had called for Nectarflame.

He had a bad feeling about this.

Though he managed to control his expression, forcing a snarl and flashing his teeth, his throat and mouth were dry with dread. Still, he managed to demand, “Where are the rest of your warriors? What do you want?”
Old February 1st, 2022, 04:42 PM

My Mood: Amused

Paleivy | Shadowclan
Flicking her ears as a sign she had heard Ebonyfangs commands, with a soft smile Paleivy lowered herself into the snow. It was almost like she took the appearance of a strange rock peaking out of the snow. God did she love her pelt, great for sneaking around in snowy weather and just right for lurking in the shadows. The cold nipped at her paws but she ignored it, pale eyes peeking out of bright tinted powdery snow.
@Angelique

Last edited by flopsy; February 2nd, 2022 at 02:53 PM.
Old February 1st, 2022, 04:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Eggpaw awoke to the sounds of shouting and the scent of...Shadowclan? He shot out of his den and narrowed his eyes slightly at Dawnstar," Dogbark! Dogbark! Dawnstar wants to see you!" he called. Hopefully Dogbark would do something about it, ooo Buckbranch was stepping up. Dogbark was the rightful leader. He wanted him to prove himself as a leader. If only he could stand up and give the signal to attack.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 1st, 2022, 05:09 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

~Mallardstep~

The black tom’s ears perked up at the call. Usually he was a deep sleeper but in the recent suns…well things had changed. As he slowly woke up the smell of Shadowclan washed over him. So much so he felt he was going to be sick. He rose to his paws and hurried outside the warrior den, sliding out his claws. Surely this isn’t an attack! Who’s watching over the camp! He thought his panic almost choking him. It wasn’t until he made it outside that things clicked. There is no attack. Everything is silent. He felt his stomach plunge as his eyes shifted around. What was going on? The lack of battle only made his panic grow. Buckbranch seemed to be the only other Thunderclan warrior out, but the clearing was full of cats. Shadowclan cats.

Questions would have to be saved for later. His eyes had found the source of the shout that had woken him up. Dawnstar? On Thunderwillow! The disrespect almost knocked him over. First Nectarflame now this! Did every cat in the forest feel entitled to that spot! He swallowed back a growl not wanting to start conflict where conflict wasn’t due. What did Dawnstar want? Surely she wouldn’t be begging for help. No not Dawnstar. Not Shadowclan.

“For Starclan’s sake!” He meowed with a irritated flick of his tail. He couldn’t resist the urge to be a little grumpy. They had woken him up after all. Although even he could see through his barrier of rudeness to his true emotions. What will happen to Thunderclan if Shadowclan attacks now?

~Eaglekit~

The brown kit’s ear flicked as he heard a noise. In an instant he was on his paws. Strange smells filled the young tom’s nose. Yucky! What’s that! Did some cat make dirt! He thought wrinkling his nose. Then he scolded himself. Good cats didn’t make fun of other cat’s smells. He padded to the entrance and looked out his ears perked in curiosity. He wanted to know why there was a stranger yelling in the middle of the night! Did that mean he could yell too? He really really hoped so! Yelling was fun! When he looked out, however, he was not met with the scene he was expecting. Strangers! Are they friends? Why so many? He had seen strangers before, but usually only one or two at a time. The sheer number of them was enough to make his paws shake with excitement.

“Who are you!” He meowed loudly before quickly shutting his maw. No! The queens say not to talk to strangers! He thought panicking. On top of that he had been loud at night! He really was a bad kit! Suddenly a malicious scent washed over him. It was close to the scent that came off the warriors during a meeting. But this was…worse somehow. Is this what they’re feeling! Are they bad guys? His pelt spiking in all directions and he hoped furiously that they hadn’t heard him. He had assumed this sort of fear was only for meetings. Why was it happening now?

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old February 1st, 2022, 05:28 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Sparrowflight ~

The muffled silence of this leaf-bare night seemed to drag out time itself. Tossing and turning in her nest, Sparrowflight poured over the events of recent days. Was she too harsh in her response to Nectarflame? Were the kits and younger cats that had been sent out to rejoin properly going to be protected while they awaited the chance to rejoin Thunderclan's ranks? Was Ridgeclaw doing alright with the weather these days?

Letting out a huff of frustration, the tan warrior rolled over to stare towards the den entrance. Soft beams of moonlight brushed against the brambles, almost mocking in her quest for sleep. However, the peaceful quiet of this night was shattered by a yowl that was only familiar to Sparrowflight through her distanced observations during gatherings...

Dawnstar.

Scrambling to her feet, and noting as Buckbranch hurriedly pushed his way out of the den as well, she quickly followed before glancing about the clearing with a snarl.

The audacity of Dawnstar to present herself where Thunderclan's leaders sat! She was no leader of theirs. Her green eyes hadn't picked up any other cats besides the tyrant and her hound, but Shadowclan was know best for their stealth so she carefully began to move towards the nursery. She wouldn't put it past these scourges to play dirty, so puffing up her fur she kept her glare centered on Dawnstar's dog as she blocked the nursery entrance (to the best of her lithe frame's abilities) as a sentry. A small bundle of fluff caught her eye and she quickly leaned forward to coral the kit back towards the nursery.

"Come Eaglekit," she whispered, voice quiet but sharp. Commanding attention. "Back to the nursery. It isn't safe right now."

Any cat attempting to get in would have to go through her, and any kits attempting to sneak into the commotion would be quickly returned to safety. Kit safety temporarily ensured, Sparrowflight could finally process what Dawnstar had called out... Why in Starclan's name was she yowling for Nectarflame...

[ @/Papaya @Mistletoe for the mention ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Mistpaw ~

Her sleep was fitful. White paws twitching and brow furrowed as she snoozed on her back, an occasional soft huff escaped the apprentices muzzle. However, this half-sleep was soon disturbed by a harsh scent. A scent that she had only encountered at the borders or Gatherings with other cats. Shadowclan!

Grey eyes quickly shot open as Mistpaw frantically opened her jaws to re-scent the air to confirm her half asleep observation. To her dismay, it seemed like the scent was indeed real and not a figment of a passing nightmare. Rolling over as quietly as she could, Mistpaw reached out a paw to prod at Bushpaw and Cloudykit while she silently panicked. "Bushpaw! Cloudykit!" she hissed out, fear spiking in her voice. "Shadowclan! Shadowclan is here!"

The vaguely familiar yowl of Dawnstar calling for Nectarflame shattered the evening's silence and Mistpaw froze in her nest. The Shadowclan leader herself was here?! Was her clan under attack?! Muttering a hushed and frantic prayer to the stars, the small grey apprentice gave her siblings one last harsh prod in the side before slinking towards the entrance to their den and peeking outside.

Everything was still, almost normal, however the intimidating figure perched on the Thunderwillow and the large tom awaiting at the base stuck out like blood in the snow. Dropping to a crouch, Mistpaw crept forward just enough to see into the whole clearing, but not far enough to expose herself from her hiding place. If a fight broke out... Her mind flicked back to her sparring lesson with Larkstorm. She had really only learned how to avoid attacks, but perhaps that would be enough??? And if she could get high enough up a tree...

Mind racing through possible scenarios Mistpaw kept quiet and still; not wanting to alert any cat out there to her presence until it was absolutely necessary.

[ @poppy. and @error for the mention ]

Old February 1st, 2022, 05:30 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

~Wishkit~ (OPEN to A Shadowclan cat!)

The small black kit heard the call of a cat claiming shadowclan had arrived, her ears perked as she ran out of the nursery. are they as scary as they've been made out? Ooooh, I can't wait to meet a shadow clan cat! the kit thought excitedly as she burst forward. The kit didn't have to worry much about anyone stopping her as she didn't have any parents in the nursery, knowing that the kit ran right up to a shadowclan cat. "I'm Wishkit, what's your name?" the kit as respectfully as possible though she was unable to hide her excitement.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; February 1st, 2022 at 05:30 PM.
Old February 1st, 2022, 05:46 PM
chirps

Ah, a little baby squirrel approached him? How convenient. There were those who cried out, asking why Dawnstar was here and that they were ready to attack. Pathetic. As eager as Grimhound was, he would wait this time for orders from his mate - after all he was still trying to get back on her good side. Plus he was certain she wouldn’t appreciate his barking before she got a chance to speak. “I’m the last set of claws your pathetic life will ever see if you don’t get away from me,” came the honey sweet voice of the hound as he grinned down at Wishkit. Hopefully one of ThunderClan’s warriors took the hairball away from him before it ended up as lunch.

// @Clock Dragonshifter [figured wishkit must be talking to grim since he’s the only shc cat currently in the camp at the moment outside of dawnstar - also would highly recommend someone grabbing wishkit from grim hehe]

Last edited by spade; February 1st, 2022 at 05:49 PM.
Old February 1st, 2022, 06:16 PM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Larkstorm awoke with a jerk, her eyes searching the gloom. She could see ThunderClan warriors exiting the den and spilling out into the clearing. What was going on? She had heard a sharp yowl, which was what had woken her up. But she didn’t know who. Larkstorm was pretty sure it wasn’t Nectarflame. The bengal wouldn’t do something like this, or at least Larkstorm thought she wouldn’t. Maybe one of Dogbark’s supporters? Maybe they were challenging Nectarflame and wanted to become leader. It was possible she mused.

Pushing herself to her paws, Larkstorm pushed though the branches of the warriors’ den, but then stopped short. The circle of cats she had been expecting around the Thunderwillow with a Dogbark supporter on the Thunderwillow was virtually nonexistent. Instead, warriors and apprentices, as well as a few kits, were bristling up at the small group of ShadowClan cats, an apprentice or two among them. And in the Thunderwillow, her stance triumphant, was Dawnstar. Larkstorm blinked, wondering if this was all just a dream, but it was too real. Dawnstar was really here, the ShadowClan cats were really here. It was as Larkstorm had feared. ShadowClan was here to take over.

She panicked, but only for a moment. Because, looking around, there were more ThunderClan cats than ShadowClan. And there were more ThunderClan cats coming, streaming out of their dens. Larkstorm could see Soarrowflight guarding the nursery, and Eggpaw was throwing in his support. Then she spotted Mistpaw, who had shrunk herself into the background, trying not to be seen. Larkstorm smiled at her apprentice, mentally deciding that she would go to her apprentice if and when the fighting broke out.

And then she heard Buckbranch. The tom had taken charge of the situation, demanding to know what Dawnstar was planning. But every Buckbranch looked small compared to the fearsome ShadowClan leader. He needed backup. Narrowing her eyes, Larkstorm stepped up to stand beside the warrior. “You heard him,” She meowed defiantly. “Why are you here, Dawnstar?”
[@Jayvines @Zesty Mango(for mentions) @Undertaker @Papaya

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old February 1st, 2022, 06:32 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orchidmoon // She/her // ShC

"We'll follow her in. Stay nearby, keep yourselves alert." Orchidmoon did not bother to lower her voice as she spoke to her patrol; let her voice be the warning call to Thunderclan, that is, if any were even paying enough attention to hear her. The molly's paws buzzed expectantly as she stalked into Thunderclan's camp. Really, it was nothing to impressive. A meek prey pile, a few scattered dens... the poor dears were simply living in poverty, weren't they? Well, she was here to remedy that. Along with a few other Shadowclanners, of course. She held her head high with confidence, a pleased gleam in her eye at the panicked gasps of the squirrels, though her expression remained pleasantly neutral. She was not here to make friends, but she wouldn't be outright nasty. Not yet; she would wait until some rodent was bold enough to try and stop her.

She watched carefully as Dawnstar began to clamber up the Thunderwillow, her tail twitching with impatience as she waited for some bold-faced thunder-cats to speak up, though so far few had done more than sit there and gape. One called out to Nectarflame, another - hey, was that Buckstar, or whatever he went by nowadays? - demanded to know their intentions, though he seemed more panicked than anything. Say, wasn't he meant to be dead? Perhaps they could fix that if he kept pushing things. Then there was another molly, echoing his sentiments. It was awfully boring so far.

With a flick of her tail, she called for her patrols attention. "I want eyes on all sides of the Thunderwillow, particularly the back. Those squirrels may believe themselves to be stealthy enough to sneak from behind. Do not hesitate to silence any aggressive protestors." Those instructions were simple enough. Surely her patrol were capable enough to act independently from there. Frankly, she cared very little about the scandalized cries. She would only worry about those bold enough to use their claws. Though, it was quite sickening how little the squirrels had done so far. Did they not have any pride? They really had fallen.

@Ravensong @TheNyanCatMinecart @NinjaBloss

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Closed Thread