Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
snowfoot relations/rp...
Last post by Patagonia
Today 12:24 PM
backstories?
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 12:21 PM
two questions regarding...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 12:17 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Dark
Today 12:16 PM
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:40 AM

Old September 5th, 2022, 11:24 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: HailClan || Resources and Applications

Name: Cloudstorm
Gender/Pronouns: Female She/Her
Desired Rank: Warrior
Personality: Childish and a bit disobedient sometimes, smart and loyal till the end, very friendly, extrovert, sarcastic, can get moody, witty
Appearance: Short-haired white molly with grey speckles and blue eyes https://picrew.me/shareImg/org/20220...0_rCiRQAf1.png
History: Cloudstorm was a relatively new warrior when the journey began. Her mother had been killed in the Snowmelt, and Cloudstorm brooded for some of the journey because of this. A moon went by, until she had a dream about her mother. She had told CLoudstorm to keep going and never give up. To this day, no cat knows if this was a dream sent from StarClan or just a normal occurrence. Whether StarClan or not, this significantly cheered Cloudstorm. She was cheerful and happy-go-lucky for a few days. But then the rouges attacked. They killed Cloudstorms little sister, sending her back into a downward spin. Moons passed and she got worse day by day. By the time they were living in the forest camp, she was matted and skinny, refusing to take care of herself after her family died. Another dream came to her, ancestors and family members pleading her to move on, and take care of herself and the clan. once again, this worked for Cloudstorm. She got better after time, finally grooming and eating. Cloudstorm made more friends, and with that, she was happy again.
Mention Me:: @dino.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 5th, 2022, 02:26 PM
i am kenough

Name:: Abyssmelt , formerly Windsong

Gender/Pronouns:: Female (she/they)

Desired Rank:: Medicine Cat / Warrior

Personality:: Somber and mournful, soft-spoken and gentle, a cynical believer in fate playing its worst cards on those who least deserve.

Appearance:: Stout, thick light gray overcoat with white chin, throat, and belly, a ringed tail, and green eyes [ x ]

History:: Windsong was a young cat in love. She loved the breeze in her fur, the scent of the sunlight in the grass, the color of the sky when the sun was at its highest, and the sound of her Clanmates always guiding her home. Home, where she belonged, there in the valley for as long as she would live. She would finally approach her childhood friend with a confession, they would spend moons getting to know one another and finally make a nest together to settle down in when their Clanmates went to sleep around them. And she would life a fulfilling life, in love with so many wonderous things.

But the valley wasn't heaven, and forces more powerful than any cat could combat changed her future before her very eyes in days, hours, seconds. Something that never happened before, at least that any cat could remember in memory or tale, a great thaw. Spring was a time of birth and rebirth, of new beginnings, of...

HailClan turned to their distant neighbors for help- Mountain-dwelling cats from where the waters came. But they turned their backs, and HailClan lost not only their peaceful, dreamy valley, but any place to call a home... At all. The final full view of her home in the valley from up in the mountains provided Windsong with a scene that would burn itself into the back of her eyes, into her mind, and dreams: Floodwaters churning up not just soil but entire trees. Crashing against gigantic boulders and washing everything she'd ever known away into murky depths- An abyss that sounded and looked unforgivingly ravenous. They began to migrate and hope was not lost. Windsong tried, she did, to please her Clanmates, and her childhood friend. She still needed to tell them that she loved them all this time, through thick and thin.

But they were among the first to perish to the challenges of a new, unknown environment. And devastatingly, the number of cats they would lose would quickly outweigh the number of survivors, until a heartbreaking band of cats inured to the loss, to the pain, was all that was left of HailClan. Windsong no longer saw the joys she once saw in the world around her- She couldn't stand to dream of those happier things when they had now seen so much of the opposite. A deep and sound sadness settled in her heart- Not just for the loss of her closest friend and could-have-been future, but for everyone and everything. Empathy ran through her veins as thick as blood and looking her fellow Survivors in the eyes pained her every time, their individual stories like spirits haunting their expressions.

It was at the end of everything that Windsong came to a conclusion about herself. Who she was. She could no longer feel herself in the name Windsong... And, though it may have hurt, chose a new name for herself. The view that had been ingrained in her mind, the truth that awaited them all at the end of their stories, that Deep and hungry place. As a way of drawing herself into it, she named herself for it and continued to keep a close watch over the others, Survivors all to harrowing things they may never forget. Abyssmelt would not.

Old September 5th, 2022, 08:17 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

teensy lil bump
Old September 5th, 2022, 09:36 PM
School’s out!!

Bump Policy: 48 hours after posting!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name::
Deerprance

Gender/Pronouns::
Female, She/her

78 moons

Desired Rank::
Senior Warrior

Personality::
Everything you would expect from an old lady you wouldn’t expect to bust your kneecaps. Wise, caring, but not afraid to be sarcastic and snarky. She’ll poke fun at you, make jokes about certain things that are happening, and basically be that one person to say “yeah, you are kinda weird.”

Appearance::
A large, thick-furred, gray mackerel with a white muzzle, chest, and belly. x

History::
Deerprance grew up as an only-child, with parents she loved and friends she never forgot. When she got her warrior name, she certainly lived up to her name. She was eccentric and bubbly, but obnoxious, loud, and stubborn. Moons passed, and eventually, she realized she wanted to settle down, start a family. She tried looking for mates, truly. She started to like this one tom, and when she confessed her feelings, she was rejected. Then, there had been someone else. She told them her feelings, and like before, was unreciprocated. Time after time, rejection after rejection, and a loop of brief relationships that didn’t hold any ground.
Fortunately, she had friends, though her struggles with relationships started taking a role in her life.
Then, due to natural causes, her parents had passed away, her mother, and her father not long after. That was the straw that broke the camel’s back.
After her parents died, she stopped paying attention to relationships, her friends, and just hoped that things would get better. And things did get better, in the form of a small kit, left astray in the territory. That kit was the light of Deerprance’s life, and was graciously named Mousekit.
She raised the little tom as her son, and watched him grow into an apprentice, and eventually, a warrior. Deerprance truly thought this was her happy ending, with her son, Mousenose, planning to have kits with his mate, and even without her own mate, she was happy.
But then, the flooding happened.
She had to leave her home, but she kept up hope. Despite being turned away by the other clans when asked for help, she knew it would be all okay. And for the first moon, it seemed it. All until Mousenose and his mate got sick. All through the time while her son was sick, Deerprance was pacing the floor fretting and worrying of what would happen, and expecting the worse. And the worse did happen, when both of them succumbed to their unknown illness.
When her son died, she was completely distraught. Hesitantly, she continued the journey. Somehow, she made it to the forest territory. Deerprance, so close to becoming an elder, now searches for the same happiness she felt throughout Mousenose’s life.

[Currently, a new finder for my characters is being made, so please vm me if you ever want to roleplay, and please only bump me after 48 hours!]

Last edited by error; September 5th, 2022 at 09:41 PM.
Old September 6th, 2022, 06:08 AM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Given into the temptation and I'm posting an application lol-

Name:: Moldpaw

Gender/Pronouns:: Uses They/Them pronouns, but will accept She/Her, He/Him and Xe/Xem pronouns as well! They/Them is just their main pronouns c:
They identify as Queer, and aren't very sure about a defined label for their sexuality or gender identity!

Desired Rank:: Medicine Cat Apprentice OR Warrior Apprentice
(Evidently I would prefer if whoever is MC to also approve my application if you do, and I'm more than willing to be a warrior apprentice that swaps over, etc)

Personality:: A soft-spoken cat, with low self-esteem. Xe look to their mentor for guidance but are overall very gifted in their talent, whether that be with herbs or warrior tasks. A very quiet cat, but can be fierce when defending those that he loves, or their beliefs. Would definitely get along very well with clanmates and is not the type to pick fights.

Appearance:: A thick-furred tabby-mackeral mix with obvious signs of being half-clan. They grew up in Hailclan and thankfully lol more like their parent in the clan but their face shape and other physical characteristics like paw size and frame differ from the stereotypical Hailclan appearance.

History:: Like I said, Moldpaw is half-clan (probably had a rogue or kittypet parent) which causes them to have imposter syndrome on if they truly deserve a spot in the clan. They were a younger apprentice when the journey started and that's probably when they picked up a knack for herbs. They cared for a lot of the other apprentices and Elders as well as Queens, and did xer best to protect her clan from any danger along their treacherous journey.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; September 6th, 2022 at 06:10 AM.
Old September 7th, 2022, 10:30 AM
roar

Old September 7th, 2022, 11:24 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Name::
Brittlecliff
wip

Gender/Pronouns::
female, they/she

18 moons

Desired Rank::
Warrior

Personality::

Appearance::
A short, stocky-built cat with a thick, short overcoat and small, folded ears with big, orange eyes. [ x ]

History::

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 8th, 2022, 07:09 AM
roar

Old September 9th, 2022, 08:56 AM
roar