Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 08:01 PM
Bean's Q&A
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 07:56 PM
3v1 Mass Healing Thread
by ellie
Last post by glitch
Today 07:49 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Dark
Today 07:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2022, 04:43 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Leaf-bare prepare [WARRIORS/APPRENTICES AND HIGH RANKS ONLY]

Vinetail grumbled out groggily into the clearing. She did not want to get up this early unless some cat was asking to be her lesbian mate which would never happen in WindClan.

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!

Last edited by Fernwillow; November 12th, 2022 at 09:31 AM.
Old November 13th, 2022, 11:23 AM

Sheepkit, hearing the call from a unfamiliar voice perked her head up. She was ready to help! Puffing up her fuzzy white chest, the kitten stood there among the larger and bigger cats who looked a bit fuzzy to her as she focused on the cat on the rock. Until another cat mentioned ‘snow’. What was that? Some fun cat thing?! Was it fun?! Ahhhh, Sheepkit was super excited now she couldn't stay still! This would be fun! Best day ever! This ‘e-vennt' thingy would be fun as well because there would be leaves EVERYWHERE! The white kitten itched in excitement.
Old November 14th, 2022, 09:04 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Event [#event]

lilyheart
windclan warrior/ she/her

Lilyheart watched the cats come in her smile spreaded as she was happy her blue eyes scanned the crowd then seeing a kit the molly frowned. as the tempature was getting colder she puffed herself out as she sat up straight the molly cleared her throat"cats of windclan im thankful you could join and help out with the leaf-bare preparation i will assign you into a group for different task some will be easy others may be hard... before i begin i noticed a kit in the group" the molly said as she frowned at sheepkit"sheepkit [ @Salla ]I have noticed you had joined this with kindness i ask that you return to the nursery or somewhere else as the tasks are outside of the camp where you cannot go I do not want to be rude but i do ask you remain out of the event" she said then turning to the others her face became stern.

Her gaze became fixed on the crowd as she was ready to take the event to the territory" now about the preparation we will need to stock up on prey and other stuff before I start assigning does anyone have a concern or question?" she said as she didn't wanna answer any during the prep

LAST CHANCE TO JOIN NO KITS ELDERS OR QUEENS!

@x ghostie @NinjaBloss @Moonraven in case you guys want the high rank to join and help out if not you don't have to reply ghostie I am planning on having herb patrol task if cowpaw does join if not then that's fine and the herb patrol can be done a different time

if i miss someone vm me and i'll edit this

@Fernwillow @Kat @Alchemist Kitsune @Ronfaure @TheDragonGoddess @Streamtail @Wintersun @IvySpirit

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; November 14th, 2022 at 09:06 AM.
Old November 14th, 2022, 09:17 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)

WillowGaze
WindClan
She/Her

She stands in the front row.
Old November 14th, 2022, 09:26 AM

Burnheart (He/Him)
Ginger-and-white tabby tom with yellow eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Burnheart nodded at Lilyheart's words, glancing towards the kitten with a slight grunt before returning his gaze. "No concerns here. Just tell me what to do."
Old November 14th, 2022, 09:34 AM

Oh was Sheepkit so ready to get started! She, despite her size wanted to prove herself useful! Leafbare wouldn't be here with Sheepkit the brave! Until.. Big Cat said she couldn't?! Why?! As the larger cat said she had to stay out of the event, Sheepkit shook her head No! I wanna hawf fun too!” Before sitting right there on the spot, ready to start.
Old November 14th, 2022, 10:51 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berrypaw

As Lilyheart began to speak, Berrypaw straightened her spine in an effort to look attentive. The fact that Berrypaw had been there during the meeting that Lilyheart had been made a warrior helped a bit. Adding to that, Berrypaw recalled that it had been that meeting in which she'd been able to first reminise and bond with Snowypaw.

A fond smile spread over the small feline's face, and as if in reflex she found herself looking for her patched denmate. A quick skim of the clearing had her quite surprised. How had she not noticed Snowypaw sitting there? Amusement lit in her brain at the thought of telling him and seeing his baffled expression when she announced she'd completely overlooked him on accident. But then... Hesitation took over, and Berrypaw's heterochromatic orbs locked back onto the ground. What if her joke came out as an insult? Oh no, she didn't want to insult her friend.

Mutely, Berrypaw shook her head as she heard Lilyheart if anyone had any concerns. Then she figured that she should probably say something since barely anyone else had. "No questions." The spotted molly said softly, looking up for a brief moment before letting her gaze drift back to her forepaws.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old November 14th, 2022, 05:14 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

Snowypaw

Cats soon crowded around Lilyheart, and the young warrior let her voice ring out, letting them know she was about to begin... but not without first acknowledging the small kit that had snuck through, giving Lilyheart an earful of a response in turn. Whiskers twitching with amusement at the white furred molly, Snowypaw turned an apologetic look at Lilyheart, not wanting her to think him rude for turning his attention from her before twitching an ear in the direction of the kit. Perhaps he could be of assistance with Sheepkit? And if Sheepkit agreed, she might just make a new friend in the nursery, too!

Getting up, Snowypaw trudged massive paws towards the vocal, energetic bundle of fur, his blue eyes meeting hers once he stood before her. Hunching his shoulders and dipping his head to level with her as he spoke, the patched giant purred, more at ease speaking to the kit than he normally was with an older cat, his usual interactions with the nursery residents at this point making it a more usual occurrence for the usually more reserved tom. "You know, if you want to have fun and help, I have a favor to ask of you... if you would like, of course! I was on my way to check on Twigkit in the nursery before Lilyheart called, and haven't been able to see him today. Could you please go tell him I'll meet up with the two of you later? Don't want him to worry... I promise to bring the fattest rabbit I can find," the apprentice asked softly, his voice its usual whisper, threatening to be carried away unheard in the wind.

-

@~SilverShine~ @Salla

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old November 14th, 2022, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post
Snowypaw

Cats soon crowded around Lilyheart, and the young warrior let her voice ring out, letting them know she was about to begin... but not without first acknowledging the small kit that had snuck through, giving Lilyheart an earful of a response in turn. Whiskers twitching with amusement at the white furred molly, Snowypaw turned an apologetic look at Lilyheart, not wanting her to think him rude for turning his attention from her before twitching an ear in the direction of the kit. Perhaps he could be of assistance with Sheepkit? And if Sheepkit agreed, she might just make a new friend in the nursery, too!

Getting up, Snowypaw trudged massive paws towards the vocal, energetic bundle of fur, his blue eyes meeting hers once he stood before her. Hunching his shoulders and dipping his head to level with her as he spoke, the patched giant purred, more at ease speaking to the kit than he normally was with an older cat, his usual interactions with the nursery residents at this point making it a more usual occurrence for the usually more reserved tom. "You know, if you want to have fun and help, I have a favor to ask of you... if you would like, of course! I was on my way to check on Twigkit in the nursery before Lilyheart called, and haven't been able to see him today. Could you please go tell him I'll meet up with the two of you later? Don't want him to worry... I promise to bring the fattest rabbit I can find," the apprentice asked softly, his voice its usual whisper, threatening to be carried away unheard in the wind.

-

@~SilverShine~ @Salla
What was going on?! This large cat was coming up to her! The little white fur bunched up in pure fear, her little blue eyes being filled with tears as the large giant walked before her. Slightly listening to the bigger then her cat, Sheepkit shook her head “Nwo! I wanna be do this!” The little white ball of fur protested in as she doesn't want to be stuck in a nursery.
Old November 16th, 2022, 01:17 PM
Big amogus feet

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tumblebreath looked over, his ear flicking.
He walked over, interested.
Closed Thread