Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 07:53 PM

Old November 6th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Limoncello's Wanderings {Please Ask!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
"Oh my - someone's getting quite upset." Limoncello slyly started pacing around Duskflight, his yellow fur gleaming in the sunlight. "Didn't your mother tell you it's impolite to yell at another?" He knew from the other loner's tone his sweet talk wasn't going to work. I need to try something else. What else could lure this Tom? Putting his paws carefully on the springy grass, Limoncello breathed in the grouse's scent. It was so close... "Well, you seem determined to eat that. How about I make a deal with you? You eat the Bird, but repay me with another one within two days time."
Curling his lips at the other tom, Duskflight stared Limoncello down, not budging an inch. His own dark grey, nearly black fur did not gleam, but rather it was sort of dirty after living out on the moorlands by himself for so long, not sharing tongues with other cats.. He hated it. But he couldn't go back. Though he should really wash himself more. "I'm not yelling, if you want me to yell, I'll yell all right." warned the tom with a lash of his tail, snarling lowly. He could see the golden tom pulling in the scent of the grouse and immediately he tensed up, ready to strike at any given moment. "I don't need to repay you, how about you walk your separate way and I won't claw your hide off?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 6th, 2016, 05:58 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Curling his lips at the other tom, Duskflight stared Limoncello down, not budging an inch. His own dark grey, nearly black fur did not gleam, but rather it was sort of dirty after living out on the moorlands by himself for so long, not sharing tongues with other cats.. He hated it. But he couldn't go back. Though he should really wash himself more. "I'm not yelling, if you want me to yell, I'll yell all right." warned the tom with a lash of his tail, snarling lowly. He could see the golden tom pulling in the scent of the grouse and immediately he tensed up, ready to strike at any given moment. "I don't need to repay you, how about you walk your separate way and I won't claw your hide off?"
Limoncello raised his eyebrows. "No repayment? And - is that a threat? I think you should know, my good sir, I am an expert at fighting, and you wouldn't want to take me on." He stopped pacing, and stared into Duskflight's eyes. This Tom looks like he's been through some bad times. Does he really think he can fight me? He unsheathed his claws, their long, Sharp edges tearing the grass. "I think the better option would be to just get me a grouse; you can eat this one, not starve to death, and it'll only be one Bird. Its better than having your pelt in my claws, wouldn't you say?"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 6th, 2016 at 06:00 PM.
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:05 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Limoncello raised his eyebrows. "No repayment? And - is that a threat? I think you should know, my good sir, I am an expert at fighting, and you wouldn't want to take me on." He stopped pacing, and stared into Duskflight's eyes. This Tom looks like he's been through some bad times. Does he really think he can fight me? He unsheathed his claws, their long, Sharp edges tearing the grass. "I think the better option would be to just get me a grouse; you can eat this one, not starve to death, and it'll only be one Bird. Its better than having your pelt in my claws, wouldn't you say?"
The tone in Limoncello's voice was incredibly irritating and it made him just want to rake his claws over the other's muzzle to shut him up. Who did this loner think he was, walking up and demanding that he outta give him the bird, or 'repay' him? If he was still in Windclan, fully fed and strong.. He would have taken this mouse-brained idiot down easily. But even though his anger, Duskflight was not stupid. He knew he wasn't very strong at the moment and that even though he was a former warrior, he could not take this other cat down at the time, not this with his lack of energy and nutrition. Snarling again, he glanced away, tail lashing back and forth. He could attempt to fight this cat to defend his food or 'repay' him within two days. Desperately he wanted to be able to fight this tom, teach him to shut his mouth but.. It couldn't happen. He wasn't going to be an idiot. Flattening his ears he simply picked up the grouse and turned around, padding over the small crest and down into his makeshift camp and flopping down. He'd catch another stupid grouse for the tom, but the second he was able to get his strength back and he could find out where Limoncello was.. Oh he'd certainly be lining his nest with that golden fur.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 6th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
(Can I join?)
I wouldn't mind, but it's up to MaskedBandits!

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 6th, 2016, 07:00 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
The tone in Limoncello's voice was incredibly irritating and it made him just want to rake his claws over the other's muzzle to shut him up. Who did this loner think he was, walking up and demanding that he outta give him the bird, or 'repay' him? If he was still in Windclan, fully fed and strong.. He would have taken this mouse-brained idiot down easily. But even though his anger, Duskflight was not stupid. He knew he wasn't very strong at the moment and that even though he was a former warrior, he could not take this other cat down at the time, not this with his lack of energy and nutrition. Snarling again, he glanced away, tail lashing back and forth. He could attempt to fight this cat to defend his food or 'repay' him within two days. Desperately he wanted to be able to fight this tom, teach him to shut his mouth but.. It couldn't happen. He wasn't going to be an idiot. Flattening his ears he simply picked up the grouse and turned around, padding over the small crest and down into his makeshift camp and flopping down. He'd catch another stupid grouse for the tom, but the second he was able to get his strength back and he could find out where Limoncello was.. Oh he'd certainly be lining his nest with that golden fur.

Limoncello nodded. "You have made the right choice. I'll be back on the evening of the second day, and I hope to see a nice, plump grouse waiting for me." He watched Duskflight begin to eat, and turned away proudly. I can find something to eat for two days. I'm going to need it, anyway; that cat will be ready to fight when I return. He reluctantly sheathed his claws. Limoncello soon left Duskflight's makeshift home, an evil grin spreading across his face. Oh, he doesn't know who he's dealing with. (You want to timeskip? That way Bram could join us, as well )

Old November 6th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Limoncello nodded. "You have made the right choice. I'll be back on the evening of the second day, and I hope to see a nice, plump grouse waiting for me." He watched Duskflight begin to eat, and turned away proudly. I can find something to eat for two days. I'm going to need it, anyway; that cat will be ready to fight when I return. He reluctantly sheathed his claws. Limoncello soon left Duskflight's makeshift home, an evil grin spreading across his face. Oh, he doesn't know who he's dealing with. (You want to timeskip? That way Bram could join us, as well )
At the other tom's words, Duskflight merely flashed the tom a glare before hungrily beginning to dig into his meal, eating as much of it as he could, licking the bones afterwards as well. He was going to be as well fed as possible and have as much energy as possible because he was not going to give this tom what he wanted because you know what? He didn't think he deserved to get what he wanted. And so over the next two days, the dark grey tom hunted and ate as much as he could and when that second day hit, he would stand at the crest of the small dip, he would stand tall over a rotted and nasty looking thing that appears to have, at one point in time, been a grouse, a smirk stuck on his muzzle. He would appear to be much more lively when Limoncello returned and wan't slouched down like he had been before, no, he was standing straight, his claws unsheathed and gleaming in the sun.

{I incorporated the time skip into my reply if that's good with you x3}

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 6th, 2016 at 07:09 PM.
Old November 6th, 2016, 08:02 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
At the other tom's words, Duskflight merely flashed the tom a glare before hungrily beginning to dig into his meal, eating as much of it as he could, licking the bones afterwards as well. He was going to be as well fed as possible and have as much energy as possible because he was not going to give this tom what he wanted because you know what? He didn't think he deserved to get what he wanted. And so over the next two days, the dark grey tom hunted and ate as much as he could and when that second day hit, he would stand at the crest of the small dip, he would stand tall over a rotted and nasty looking thing that appears to have, at one point in time, been a grouse, a smirk stuck on his muzzle. He would appear to be much more lively when Limoncello returned and wan't slouched down like he had been before, no, he was standing straight, his claws unsheathed and gleaming in the sun.

{I incorporated the time skip into my reply if that's good with you x3}

(Yup! That's great! ) Two days had passed. Limoncello had had multiple good meals - especially that delicious rat! - and as evening fell he made his way back to Duskflight's camp. Throughout the time he'd sharpened his claws a bit on the trees, and reviewed basic fighting moves, just in case. Honestly, if he does decide to fight, I don't expect an easy win. He's got some power within his scrawny frame, but nothing I can't handle, I'm sure. Now he felt springy moorland grass beneath his pads, and could scent heather on the breeze. Limoncello raised his chin and let the wind blow his whiskers. He was relaxed, his golden fur ruffles slightly. Maybe I'll get a little more action tonight.

Old November 6th, 2016, 08:28 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Staggering a bit the tortishell she cat hissed at herself. Jungle didn't mind being on the open moor but her paws were bleeding from some thorns she didn't see. She reminded herself to look where she was going next time. She scanned the moor with her deep blue eyes to see if she could spot any cats or prey.

Last edited by Bram246; November 7th, 2016 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Blah
Old November 8th, 2016, 05:06 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram246 View Post
Staggering a bit the tortishell she cat hissed at herself. Jungle didn't mind being on the open moor but her paws were bleeding from some thorns she didn't see. She reminded herself to look where she was going next time. She scanned the moor with her deep blue eyes to see if she could spot any cats or prey.
Suddenly Limoncello smelled blood. Has he already hurt himself? Oh, shame. How embarrassing! He slowed his pace and stopped behind a rock, looking onto the vast moor. He didn't know his way around very well, but knew Duskflight's camp was near. Instead of him, though, he saw a she cat staggering along, cut and bleeding all over. Well well we'll. What duo we have here? Seems like an easy target; of course, I risk losing to that tom. Limoncello stayed put, only watching and waiting for something to happen.

Old November 8th, 2016, 09:02 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Suddenly Limoncello smelled blood. Has he already hurt himself? Oh, shame. How embarrassing! He slowed his pace and stopped behind a rock, looking onto the vast moor. He didn't know his way around very well, but knew Duskflight's camp was near. Instead of him, though, he saw a she cat staggering along, cut and bleeding all over. Well well we'll. What duo we have here? Seems like an easy target; of course, I risk losing to that tom. Limoncello stayed put, only watching and waiting for something to happen.
Jungle stopped licking her sore paws. Blood was still pouring from the wounds when she finished. She sighed to herself and looked around. She saw a rock that was on top of the more. She carefully walked to it hoping to find some vegetation with cobweb.