Old February 18th, 2023, 09:13 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Ciara's Poppy Playtime at Midnight { P }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Midnight~

Midnight nodded to her and her ears perked up. she watched as Ciara stood back up and picked her up putting her on her shoulders. her tail swayed as she got her name soon speaking again to her "Its nice to meet you. My name is Midnight." She said tilting her ears abit to her in greeting "My name may sound fimiular to many, you will learn later on why, there is a room with all documents, but it will take time, for now lets get you the quicker way without haveing to deal with grabpacks. go through Inovation" she spoke her tail flicking to the Inovation door
~~Ciara~~

Ciara smiled at Midnight. "Innovation?" She said, looking over at the closed metal door. "What's a grab pack?" She asked, pulling the metal door open and ducking under it, and walked into the room. "What happened to you? I-" A loud buzzing sound with a ringtone of a bell made Ciara jump. She stuck her hand into her back pants pocket and pulled out her phone. Jackson was trying to call her. She tried to press the call button but her phone decided that it was going to die right now and it shut off. Ciara almost yeeted her phone across the room but put it back in her pocket and wiped her tears and continued walking. "Can you tell me more about this place and its history? I had a vague memory about Playtime Co, but not a good one."

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; February 24th, 2023 at 01:11 PM.
Old February 18th, 2023, 09:35 AM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Ciara~~

Ciara smiled at Midnight. "Innovation?" She said, looking over at the closed metal door. "What's a grabpack?" She asked, pulling the metal door open and ducked under it and walked into the room. "What happened to you? I-" A loud buzzing sound with a ringtone of a bell made Ciara jump. She stuck her hand into her back pants pocket and pulled out her phone. Jackson was trying to call her. She tried to press the call button but her phone decided that it was going to die right now and it shut off. Ciara almost yeeted her phone across the room but put it back in her pocket and wiped her tears and continued walking. "Can you tell me more about this place and it's history? I had a vague memory about Playtime Co, but not a good one."

~Midnight~

Midnight smiled then purred softly from her soft body "hehe sorry, im still trying to, get my barrings with words, its been a very long time since i ever talked with another human again" she said then slightly jumped as well as she herd then buzzing from Ciaras phone "yeah, not much around here works as far as being able to charge your phone, the plans they had for my body had that ability as well but they never went into it so all i am is a toy with the ability to talk through minds and hang by my tail" she said her ears laied down abit. she then looked to Ciara as she asked about Playtime Co. History "Many years ago this factory used to be filled with life, many people working to build many toys to bring children joy. tourest also came to see how they were made along with kids as well, Orphans, I was one of the many kids that toured the factory, but also used in experiments they done here. later on during the years there was a huge incident, that involved huggy, many of the workers had died, or dissappeared. then the factory just shutdown and never ran back up again. i was let out of my chamber to rome free of the factory and see the demise. but i was stuck like this. she said her head hung low abit

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 18th, 2023, 11:42 AM
error in the code

Quote:
~Midnight~

Midnight smiled then purred softly from her soft body "hehe sorry, im still trying to, get my barrings with words, its been a very long time since i ever talked with another human again" she said then slightly jumped as well as she herd then buzzing from Ciaras phone "yeah, not much around here works as far as being able to charge your phone, the plans they had for my body had that ability as well but they never went into it so all i am is a toy with the ability to talk through minds and hang by my tail" she said her ears laied down abit. she then looked to Ciara as she asked about Playtime Co. History "Many years ago this factory used to be filled with life, many people working to build many toys to bring children joy. tourest also came to see how they were made along with kids as well, Orphans, I was one of the many kids that toured the factory, but also used in experiments they done here. later on during the years there was a huge incident, that involved huggy, many of the workers had died, or dissappeared. then the factory just shutdown and never ran back up again. i was let out of my chamber to rome free of the factory and see the demise. but i was stuck like this. she said her head hung low abit
~~Ciara~~

Ciara nodded, walking into the dark room. "I can't see anything..." She said, squinting into the darkness. She continued walking and bumped into a wall. She stayed by the wall, one hand on it. "That's a cool idea, and wow. I hate this place already." She said, feeling her way around the room.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old February 18th, 2023, 12:02 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara nodded, walking into the dark room. "I can't see anything..." She said, squinting into the darkness. She continued walking and bumped into a wall. She stayed by the wall, one hand on it. "That's a cool idea, and wow. I hate this place already." She said, feeling her way around the room.

~Midnight~

Midnight soon moved her tail shakeing it. it started to glow bright beside them makeing light so they could see far in front of them. "whoops heh i forgot most rooms have the lights shut off, but here you go, there should be a red door close by" she says purring

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 18th, 2023, 12:08 PM
error in the code

Red face Re: Ciara's Poppy Playtime at Midnight { P }

Quote:
~Midnight~

Midnight soon moved her tail shakeing it. it started to glow bright beside them makeing light so they could see far in front of them. "whoops heh i forgot most rooms have the lights shut off, but here you go, there should be a red door close by" she says purring
~~Ciara~~

Ciara flinched at the light from Midnight's tail but didn't complain. After some more squinting and looking around and many tripping over things later, Ciara finally found the red door. She looked for the handle to see if it was a pull door or if she had to lift it.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; February 24th, 2023 at 01:11 PM.
Old February 18th, 2023, 03:37 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Red face Re: Ciara's Poppy Playtime at Midnight { P }

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara flinched at the light from Midnight's tail but didn't complain. After some more squinting and looking around and many tripping over things later, Ciara finally found the red door. She looked for the handle to see if it was a pull door or if she had to lift it up.

~Midnight~

Midnight looked as they found the red door the handle was a pull door handle. she listened around to make sure no one was around them in the dark to keep then safe she felt uneasy abit about the room "in this room there will be light so dont worry, but also a big vent that will lead off to another room. in this room there are alot of papers that you can look through if you want to learn more about the factory and anything eals about what happened here, even about other people" she said her ears tilting to the side.

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 18th, 2023, 03:40 PM
error in the code

Quote:

~Midnight~

Midnight looked as they found the red door the handle was a pull door handle. she listened around to make sure no one was around them in the dark to keep then safe she felt uneasy abit about the room "in this room there will be light so dont worry, but also a big vent that will lead off to another room. in this room there are alot of papers that you can look through if you want to learn more about the factory and anything eals about what happened here, even about other people" she said her ears tilting to the side.
~~Ciara~~

Ciara nodded, grabbing the handle and pulling it open. She quickly covered her eyes at the light. After her eyes adjusted to the light, Ciara finally saw the papers. She started going through them, not noticing the syringe filled with a kind of blue-red liquid nearby on the table as she grabbed papers and looked at them.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old February 18th, 2023, 03:59 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara nodded, grabbing the handle and pulling it open. She quickly covered her eyes at the light. After her eyes adjusted to the light, Ciara finally saw the papers. She started going through them, not noticing the syringe filled with a kind of blue-red liquid nearby on the table as she grabbed papers and looked at them.

~Midnight~

Midnight looked as she started to go through the papers reading she then hoped down seeing the syring, it was laying atop of two yellow folders, she then moved the syringe to the side and seprated the two folders side by side, seeing the name on the folders her ears droped as she saw both of their names "This cant be.." she said her tail swaying slowly. Midnights Folder had the words saying Complete, she wasn't able to open it to see whats inside.

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 18th, 2023, 04:07 PM
error in the code

Quote:

~Midnight~

Midnight looked as she started to go through the papers reading she then hoped down seeing the syring, it was laying atop of two yellow folders, she then moved the syringe to the side and seprated the two folders side by side, seeing the name on the folders her ears droped as she saw both of their names "This cant be.." she said her tail swaying slowly. Midnights Folder had the words saying Complete, she wasn't able to open it to see whats inside.
~~Ciara~~

Ciara looked at some of the folders and felt sick to her stomach as she looked at them. Midnight's voice spoke in her head again, and Ciara looked over to see what she was looking at while holding Midnight's folder in her hands. The syringe fell off the table and the needle stuck into Ciara's left shoe. "Ow!" She yelled when she felt the needle dig into her skin. She tried to remove it, and as she did, she pushed the middle part down, letting at least half of the liquid into her body before she got it out of her foot. Ciara held it up and examined it.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; February 18th, 2023 at 04:09 PM.
Old February 18th, 2023, 05:00 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara looked at some of the folders and felt sick to her stomach as she looked at them. Midnight's voice spoke in her head again, and Ciara looked over to see what she was looking at while holding Midnight's folder in her hands. The syringe fell off the table and the needle stuck into Ciara's left shoe. "Ow!" She yelled when she felt the needle dig into her skin. She tried to remove it, and as she did, she pushed the middle part down, letting at least half of the liquid into her body before she got it out of her foot. Ciara held it up and examined it.

~Midnight~

Midnight moved abit as she heard Ciara yell seeing as she lifted the syringe up to examine it her ears laied down abit. then moved to open the second folder soon jumping abit at the information inside."Wait....They planned this, for you in this second folder" she says looking at the folder in horor

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder