Today 03:52 PM

Old May 7th, 2023, 08:24 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Desert Racing {open}

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*FredTheFrog*~ View Post
Juno laughed. "Duh! I've been racing since I was twelve! Which might not have been allowed, but I still did it!" She bragged, tightening her ponytail.
*Scorpion chuckled*

"Sounds like self-confidence at work."

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 7th, 2023, 08:26 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
*Scorpion chuckled*

Juno let out a slightly forced laugh. "Well, we'll see who comes out on top when we get on our bikes." She said, smiling proudly.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old May 7th, 2023, 08:34 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Juno let out a slightly forced laugh. "Well, we'll see who comes out on top when we get on our bikes." She said, smiling proudly.
Quote:
*Scorpion chuckled*

???
A skidding sound came from behind the two, and stopped. It was a dark cyan bike with yellow dots. The girl was wearing a large brimmed hat, in the shape of a star, with a mainly dark blue hat. "Hello," she said to them. (gtg cya soon)

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old May 7th, 2023, 08:57 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwind View Post
???
A skidding sound came from behind the two, and stopped. It was a dark cyan bike with yellow dots. The girl was wearing a large brimmed hat, in the shape of a star, with a mainly dark blue hat. "Hello," she said to them. (gtg cya soon)
*Scorpion saw the other girl skid to a stop by then*

"Hello!"

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 7th, 2023, 08:59 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

- Juno -

She whipped around, facing the new racer. "OI! You coulda RAN ME OVER!" Juno fumed, pointing an accusing finger. UG, THAT BIKE IS SO BRIGHT! She thought angrily, trying to think up more things to be mad about. It's going to be so distracting in the race!!

[ @dragonwind @CreeperLover649 ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old May 7th, 2023, 09:24 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
???
Quote:
*Scorpion saw the other girl skid to a stop by then*

"Hello!"
Quote:
- Juno -

She whipped around, facing the new racer. "OI! You coulda RAN ME OVER!" Juno fumed, pointing an accusing finger. UG, THAT BIKE IS SO BRIGHT! She thought angrily, trying to think up more things to be mad about. It's going to be so distracting in the race!!

Blaze
Blaze is a tall 7 foot demigirl with ombre orange hair. She has tan skin and blue eyes. She wears a pair of oil and paint jeans, a black faux leather jacket and a orange tube top underneath. She almost always has oil smudged on her face somewhere. She's an engineer, a biker and also omnisexual.

Blaze parked her rusted beat-up car a little ways from everyone else. She hauled her denim backpack that was covered in oil stains onto her shoulders and walked over to the others. "Howdy!" She said with a friendly and bright smile.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old May 7th, 2023, 10:15 AM
error in the code

Quote:
- Juno -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post

Blaze
Blaze is a tall 7 foot demigirl with ombre orange hair. She has tan skin and blue eyes. She wears a pair of oil and paint jeans, a black faux leather jacket and a orange tube top underneath. She almost always has oil smudged on her face somewhere. She's an engineer, a biker and also omnisexual.

Blaze parked her rusted beat-up car a little ways from everyone else. She hauled her denim backpack that was covered in oil stains onto her shoulders and walked over to the others. "Howdy!" She said with a friendly and bright smile.
~~Scorpion Darling~~

(should I make a sign-up for desert racing?)

{ @dragonwind }

Scorpion went and got her own bike: a tall, sandy-yellow bike with a bell attached to the black handlebars, perfectly round wheels, the seat was fairly sized and black, the bike had headlights and rear lights, and it was very sturdy-looking and looked like it could go fast. "Ok ok, let's all know each other and something about ourselves. My name is Scorpion, and I came from the deserts of Mexico. I've trained for almost three years, I bet not as long as most of you here, and I hope we all have a great time." She nodded to the girl next to her to continue.

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old May 7th, 2023, 10:39 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
~~Scorpion Darling~~

{ @dragonwind }

Scorpion went and got her own bike: a tall, sandy-yellow bike with a bell attached to the black handlebars, perfectly round wheels, the seat was fairly sized and black, the bike had headlights and rear lights, and it was very sturdy-looking and looked like it could go fast. "Ok ok, let's all know each other and something about ourselves. My name is Scorpion, and I came from the deserts of Mexico. I've trained for almost three years, I bet not as long as most of you here, and I hope we all have a great time." She nodded to the girl next to her to continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post

Blaze

Quote:
- Juno -

???
"Sorry." she says to Juno and, "Hello!" to Blaze and Scorpion. The girl jumps off her bike and begins to introduce themselves.

Stella
"My name is Stella, and I come from Britain. I-" she pauses, thinking what to say next, "My favourite animals are cats and snakes." Stella! What is wrong with you?! she internally screams at herself, That is the most useless fact ever!. She waited for the next person to introduce themselves. Whilst she waited she just... stared at her bike. It was covered in sand. Oh well, that's what the bikes are for!

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE

Last edited by hermeswind; May 7th, 2023 at 10:40 AM.
Old May 7th, 2023, 10:46 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
~~Scorpion Darling~~

{ @dragonwind }

Quote:
???
"Sorry." she says to Juno and, "Hello!" to Blaze and Scorpion. The girl jumps off her bike and begins to introduce themselves.

Stella
"My name is Stella, and I come from Britain. I-" she pauses, thinking what to say next, "My favourite animals are cats and snakes." Stella! What is wrong with you?! she internally screams at herself, That is the most useless fact ever!. She waited for the next person to introduce themselves. Whilst she waited she just... stared at her bike. It was covered in sand. Oh well, that's what the bikes are for!
Blaze smiled "I'm from Florida and have trained since I was a highschool freshmen and I'm a newly graduated senior! I own a engineer shop and fix cars and electric bikes for a living!" She said. She twirled her ombre orange ringlet.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old May 7th, 2023, 11:07 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Lenox had set out before dawn that morning, and had ridden non stop the whole time. The sun now beat on him as he came to a slow stop at the racing site. Several people were already standing there, chatting. As he had hoped, there was a fueling stop nearby. Lenox wiped the dusty sweat off his forehead and climbed off his bike. His legs felt week and shaky after the long ride. The fueling point was currently closed, but said it was to open soon. He rooted through his satchel for his water bottle and took a swig.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch