Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:57 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:55 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 07:45 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:45 PM

Old August 12th, 2023, 06:17 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Murder mystery [Sign ups]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Name: Orion Pollux
Personality: Orion is an introvert, with very extreme social anxiety. Ironically, he needs to have friends to function, but just can't talk to the people he deems cool. He's very creative, and tends to have a paper and pencil with him at all times, just in case inspiration strikes. Orion has a sort of wall around his true personality, so around new people he can seem rude or blunt. Although, if you get to know him, he's nice, kind, and generous. He prefers following than leading, and is usually quite a coward.
Appearance: He has very tan skin with vitiligo, creating a lighter splotch on the tip of his nose, his forehead, elbows, and other miscellaneous places. Orion has jade green eyes and blonde eyelashes, with slicked back blonde hair. He wears a dark hoodie and cargo pants, black high-tops, and carries around a leather messenger bag that contains a sketchbook, a few pencils, an eraser, a pocket knife, and his phone.
Power: Can create portals, but isn't very good at it.
Role: idk, you choose. Just not the victim lol
Skills/weapon: he's very sneaky, good at lying, and uses his pocket knife as a weapon
Other:
Mention: @Caspian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor View Post
Name: Mye Harmony
Personality: Shy, gentle natured, perfers to take care of others... she's a real sweetheart, gently trying her besst to bring comfort to the people around her.
Appearence: asmall, skinny teenager with long pink(dyed) hair, a black beanie, long sleeved hot pink shirt with black sleeves and a black broken heart on it. black jeans, ripped in places, and has a small chain. Black army boots with Pink Heart buckles. She wears Black lip stick and her eyes are a warm shade of Honey-like Amber. she sports spiked fingerless leather gloves on each hand. a crimson hoodie is tied around her waist. black leather collar(or is it called a choker? i forget) with metalic spikes as a bleeding heart charm.
Power: Pink akita tail and ears
Role: The one softie that tends to disappear so a time before reappearing again. perhaps also the shy flirt
Skills/weapons: Katana
Other: I can only get on friday afternoons and on the weekend, basically on any day i don't have school
Mention me: @Caspian
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
Name: Alyssa Holmes
Personality: Alyssa is an understatement detective with some amazing skills. She keeps her emotions hidden, always keeping a emotionless look on her face. However, she can still be triggered. A skilled girl with a dark past.
Appearance: A tall, slim woman with peach skin, long brown hair, and dull gray eyes. She wears a blank shirt with jeans and white tennis shoes. She likes to wear a long brown jacket and keeps a leather bag with her, containing a notebook, pen, pencil, and more.
Power: The ability to see in the dark as clear as day.
Role: Detective(if possible), possible suspect for the murder due to her mystery, and the one who finds the body(if possible)
Skills/weapons: Is a skilled detective with the abilities to sneak quietly, see things better then most, and has a sensitive touch. She keeps a pistol on her on her belt, a pocket knife, plus a magnifying glass.
Other: Alyssa is very stubborn and doesn't normally like to do her job as detective with help. She doesn't like to have help, but when she does need help, it's almost always quite obvious. She has no friends.
All accepted!
Old August 12th, 2023, 06:17 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
All accepted!
Let's go!

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old August 12th, 2023, 09:16 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Name: Caspian Hansen
Personality: a distant type. He likes to listen in and gather intel before going in for the kill, he will most likely threaten you if you get too close to the truth. He has an aggressive but gentle feeling to him
Appearence: pale, small, white hair and red eyes
Power: turning into a ghost
Role: murderer
Skills/weapons: he can make things float (ghastly power), floating, and phasing through walls

Name: Bella Chaney
Personality: she’s outgoing and respectful, though she isn’t the brightest and is quite easy to trick
Appearence: she has brown hair and has a sunflower shirt with black tights
Power: making flowers bloom
Role: victim
Skills/weapons: none
Other:
Old August 14th, 2023, 09:34 PM
error in the code

Name: Cassie
Personality:

Cassie seems to always be in a distress and asks a lot of questions to what is happening to her environment, especially when using her mask. She is also caring as she shows major concern to her friends well-being and would even go as far as jumping in front of a friend, especially Caspian, to protect them. This might be due to Caspian comforting her after they met for the first time at her birthday party that no one showed up to. They ended up becoming friends.

Appearence:

Cassie is a short, thin child with dark tan skin, amber eyes, and small smile marks. Her nose shape is straight, and has thin lips. Her hair is brunette which is tied back to puffy pigtails. She wears a red button up sweater along with ruffles on the chest, has a purple star pin and another which is smaller and green. She has six embroidered daisies on the bottom of her sweater and a white polo beneath, paired with denim shorts with black leggings beneath. She sports a set of light up sneakers (appearing purple and red) with a pair of white socks. and a bracelet made of stars and spheres on her left wrist and a pink bracelet on the right, and green painted nails.

Power: The ability to control robots and machinery.
Role: possible victim but survived somehow, but doesn't tell anyone, unless she is the last target.
Skills/weapons: She has a Faz-Wrench, which she can use to hack into machinery, she has a special mask that lets her see in the dark much better, and a good knowledge about robots.
Other: Yes, this Cassie is based on the Cassie in the dlc of security breach.

◺--------------◿
Old August 14th, 2023, 09:38 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
Name: Cassie
Personality:

Cassie seems to always be in a distress and asks a lot of questions to what is happening to her environment, especially when using her mask. She is also caring as she shows major concern to her friends well-being and would even go as far as jumping in front of a friend, especially Caspian, to protect them. This might be due to Caspian comforting her after they met for the first time at her birthday party that no one showed up to. They ended up becoming friends.

Appearence:

Cassie is a short, thin child with dark tan skin, amber eyes, and small smile marks. Her nose shape is straight, and has thin lips. Her hair is brunette which is tied back to puffy pigtails. She wears a red button up sweater along with ruffles on the chest, has a purple star pin and another which is smaller and green. She has six embroidered daisies on the bottom of her sweater and a white polo beneath, paired with denim shorts with black leggings beneath. She sports a set of light up sneakers (appearing purple and red) with a pair of white socks. and a bracelet made of stars and spheres on her left wrist and a pink bracelet on the right, and green painted nails.

Power: The ability to control robots and machinery.
Role: possible victim but survived somehow, but doesn't tell anyone, unless she is the last target.
Skills/weapons: She has a Faz-Wrench, which she can use to hack into machinery, she has a special mask that lets her see in the dark much better, and a good knowledge about robots.
Other: Yes, this Cassie is based on the Cassie in the dlc of security breach.
Accepted! Though, Caspian’s bots are going to ‘malfunction’ AKA, Caspian changing their codes, so would it be alright if she could only control bots close to her? He has a lot of roombas so it’ll be hilarious to watch an army of them attack the others under Cassie’s command
Old August 14th, 2023, 09:41 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Accepted! Though, Caspian’s bots are going to ‘malfunction’ AKA, Caspian changing their codes, so would it be alright if she could only control bots close to her? He has a lot of roombas so it’ll be hilarious to watch an army of them attack the others under Cassie’s command
LOL IT WOULD!!!

But I understand your request. Yes, she can only control them from a certain distance away from her, say... 10 feet.

◺--------------◿
Old August 14th, 2023, 09:42 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
LOL IT WOULD!!!

But I understand your request. Yes, she can only control them from a certain distance away from her, say... 10 feet.
Beautiful!
Old August 14th, 2023, 09:47 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Beautiful!
You know I gotta get her to get a bunch of Roombas attacking Caspian or someone else now...

◺--------------◿
Old August 14th, 2023, 09:48 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Quote:
You know I gotta get her to get a bunch of Roombas attacking Caspian or someone else now...
Feel free to heheh
Old August 14th, 2023, 09:49 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Feel free to heheh
Let's GOOOO!!!

she be messin' with them as soon as she steps through that door....if she can even get it, she comes late...

◺--------------◿