Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:04 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:48 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 01:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 1st, 2023, 11:58 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: Secret Tunnels

Frostpaw
53/100

Frostpaw padded up curiously she didn't have any experience but this would be a good learning opportunity for her.

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; September 6th, 2023 at 12:24 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2023, 06:50 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Bearpelt headed over. She thought helping is always a good idea.

Birdkit LOVED that idea! The very young kit thought this is going to be SO FUN! She headed over EXTREMELY excited.

Foxkit wanted to help! The very young kit tripped over her twisted leg in her attempt to run to Dustbunny. She got up, barely noticing the fall. Afterards, she headed over to Dustbunny, falling over again thought she wasn't running this time. She got up again and this time managed to make her way to Dustbunny. her mother and Foxkit.

Bearpelt called out Spinekit? Would you like to join us? She wanted to know if her other surviving kit would like to join her mother and surviving sisters. It was, of course fine if
she wanted to remain in the nursery] @Starfinder [You don't have to respond. I just didn't think it would make sense for Bearpelt to not call out for her other surviving kit]
The scrawny kit looked up. She followed her mom and sat down under her,hoping to nab some milk. She had no idea what was going on, but simply obeyed her mother.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old September 2nd, 2023, 10:45 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Cloverkit reluctantly went over.
Old September 2nd, 2023, 11:22 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Lichenpaw-*
26/100
she/her | 7moons
small and scruffy calico she-cat with one blinding eye

Tunnel time!! Lichenpaw was excited about the tunnels. If she knew where they were and where they led to, maybe she could use that knowledge to sneak around and outside of camp. Maybe she could use that knowledge to visit a certain someone. So, with absolutely no ulterior motives at all, Lichenpaw padded over to the cats gathering around Dustbunny.
Old September 2nd, 2023, 06:56 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon was intrigued by the call for cats to dig tunnels. She didn't particularly like the underground, though she was alright with it. Her front paw wasn't the best at digging, but her other paws were perfectly fine, and she'd be more useful than empty space. And, she didn't mind getting her pelt dirty, unlike a few others she could name. At least she was better than Rosebriar in some way. She made her way over to Dustbunny, plopping down with all of the other cats. (OPEN)
Old September 2nd, 2023, 07:13 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Crookedpaw Padded around and joined

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old September 3rd, 2023, 04:49 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameko View Post
he/him | WindClan Apprentice
Kitty Softpaws - always active
Goldenpaw's ears perked up at a voice by the Galewood, and he listened as he groomed himself for the seventh time that day. New tunnels? Well, he did want to help out however he could, but at the cost of going down into some dark place and getting dirt all up in his claws... Nooope. Nope. Shivers ran up his spine just thinking about it! Unless he was literally dragged over, he was not gonna be anywhere near the tunnels. Nuh-uh, too dirty.

[ open ]

MOTHFLOWER
He/They + Moth/Moths/Mothself - WindClan Warrior
Beefed Up: Tier 1 - One with the Warren

Mm, interesting. Mothflower looked up from where he had been resting in the clearing, sitting in the sun. Their uninjured ear perked, listening in on what Dustbunny had to say. It had never really been much of the thought for his to venture into the topic of tunnels or digging said tunnels, but he wouldn't mind helping. Although... the thought of being underground made the fur along his spine stand on end as he remembered the abandoned badger den that had been the very reason for his injury. Even now Mothflower had nightmares of that day. Of the fire that had blazed through WindClan territory. That had killed Smallwing. That had injured them and Cowtuft and Gingerheart. That had left moth permanently disfigured.

Mothflower's face pulled into a grimace, though it fell into a blank expression as he felt the scars along one side become taut. They forced the thoughts from their mind and rose to their paws, padding toward Dustbunny. Regardless of what had happened, he wanted to help. He couldn't explain it, but... a part of him felt drawn to the idea of tunnels. Mm, no matter what he felt intrigued by or not, Mothflower wanted to assist his Clanmate. They hadn't been very useful since becoming a warrior and it was time to put an end to that.

As he walked, though, a familiar orange pelt caught his eye. Pale green eyes settled on Goldenpaw, head tilting to the side at the sight of the apprentice. Humming, cream-colored paws took a detour on their path tooward the gathering cats, instead taking him to Goldenpaw. Mothflower cleared his throat before speaking, though his voice remained rather quiet. Low and raspy like it had barely been used in moons (because it had).

"Are you... not going to... help?" he inquired, stopping a tail-length or so away from the tom.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; September 3rd, 2023 at 04:50 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 10:19 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

Taking a rare moment for herself, Lightningpaw lay in the clearing, her head to the air, the breeze flowing through her short fur in a moment of peace. The calm before the storm, she knew. With tensions as they were, she would no doubt be tending many a wounded clanmate soon. So she'd take whatever respite she could for now. Almond shaped orbs opening as she took in her surroundings, the short furred calico noticed WindClan's only tunneler walking towards her, and she tilted her head in confusion. Did Dustbunny need something? She seemed to be in good health. Perhaps she wanted to know the condition the medicine den burrows were in.

It took only a moment for the eleven moon old apprentice to learn that she had been wrong. Odd as it was for the dusty warrior to speak to the whole clan, she seemed to be doing just that, settling at the base of the Galewood to call out to the others. Her question picked at Lightningpaw's interest, eyes glinting with curiosity. It would be smart, really, to learn at the very least the basics of tunneling. The medicine cat den was underground. It would be much, much simpler to be able to take care of basic maintenance herself when Dustbunny was too busy. The brown molly was the sole tunneler of the clan, after all. It was unfair of anyone to assume she would be available at any moment for every call.

Mind made up, the wiry framed Abyssinian mix stood up, long tail swaying gently as she stretched her limbs. Being stuck underground had never seemed like such a terrible thought. She knew WindClan cats as a whole seemed to prefer sleeping under the stars, having the sky above them at all times to feel closer to StarClan. Yet even with her ties to the clan's ancestors, she just couldn't be bothered to think the same way. It was clear WindClan cared more for what StarClan thought of them than the thought StarClan put into them, if any. The gray-pelts up there probably had no idea what was going on half the time. So spending a little time underground doing some busy work to keep her mind busy and potentially glean some knowledge? Not a problem in the slightest.

-

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 3rd, 2023, 02:45 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Dapplebreeze |

Leaving the relative comfort of her nest, Dapplebreeze padded somberly outside, allowing the sun to light up her tan and cream fur as she blinked against the light. She had found herself sleeping more of late. Too tired to do much unless expressly ordered to do something. It was a strange feeling, to be so lost. To not know what to do. To find yourself in an eternal standstill as you somehow lacked the energy to do something as simple as getting out of the nest.

Despite her ribs protruding more than they had since the starvation moons seasons past, Dapplebreeze found the strength to get out of her nest today, her thick coat hiding her withering body. It wasn't that she was purposefully starving herself, goodness no. She just... couldn't find it in her to care enough to eat. She hadn't earned her meals of late, and as such, she just didn't have an appetite for the fresh kill provided by the harder working members of the clan. As her eyes adapted to the shining sun, the former queen heard a voice calling forward, forcing her ears up in curiosity.

Ah. So the tunneler was digging new tunnels for the clan. An important task, really, and a shame that most of WindClan seemed to find no use for the ever important role of tunneler. In a way, she understood. The idea of spending any amount of time underground was always distressing. WindClanners belonged under the open sky. But it couldn't be helped. The tunnels were a boon for the clan, and if they were short of paws, she could do little else but provide her own. She had no plans outside of leaving the den today, anyways. Besides... perhaps after helping with some proper tunneling she would have worked up enough of an appetite to feed herself later.

-

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 3rd, 2023, 02:50 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm
Ultimate Predator: Inactive

This was a rare occasion where Firestorm was doing just a whole lot of nothing. No chanting her name, no sauntering about singing her own praises, and no bothering anyone else. Today was a bit of a subdued day. The newest of the clan's warriors was starting to feel an all too familiar slump due to the absence of her best friend. Just where did that cream-colored ball of fluff run off to? Ugh! He needed to come back already! She was feeling lonely and confused (and she also refused to accept that he was not coming back just yet).

It was during this occasion of doing absolutely nothing that what sounded like a timid voice called out to ask about digging tunnels. Oh? Did something new and exciting come up? Now, Firestorm never really had any interest in tunneling, the idea of being underground bored her and she much preferred to run along the moor and feel the wind in her fur. But this right here? This could be fun! At the very least she could learn how to dig tunnels in case she decided to hatch a top-secret escape plan in the future to brag about later on.

Just as she had this thought and was getting ready to get up, she noticed an all too familiar calico pelt heading over to Dustbunny. Lightningpaw. Pale green eyes narrowing slightly, Firestorm watched the medicine cat apprentice scrutinizingly. Ugh, stinking Lightningpaw...

Getting to her paws, the young warrior sashayed over to the other cat and peered at her with a look of mock disgust. "I could've sworn I saw a walking hairball, but it was just you, Spots." She said, sticking out her tongue and falling into step next to her.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; September 3rd, 2023 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Forgot the mention lol
Closed Thread