Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:24 AM
According to Plan
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:02 AM
emb(ARK)ing on a hike....
by Rose
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:57 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:17 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2023, 01:27 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: herb lesson time![kit curriculum class]

Wetwhisker looked at Springpaw. "Quiet down please" the senior queen meowed, licking her kits ears. Ignoring Grasskit's little snore

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old October 5th, 2023, 01:59 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Asterpaw-*
24/100
he/him || 8moons || no purrks
Lanky, flame point siamese with heterochromatic eyes

So, he's not a kit, but he'd already attended one meeting meant for the kits of the clan regarding their history as the whole of four clans, so really, what's the harm in attending another kit lesson? He's already certain that many of the clan don't really see him as one of their own, so way not just alienate himself further? It's not like he's got anything to lose aside from his new home! No big deal!

A slight scowl crosses his features as he takes a seat, lanky body towering over all the kits here but he did see at least two other apprentices, so that was nice, and a queen was also here accompanying her kits.
Old October 5th, 2023, 02:41 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Brookkit scrambled up to the others with a quick squeak.

' ' I am here! ' '

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old October 5th, 2023, 03:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

"Pop- Poppy join!"
Happily squealing, the little baby shot up from her (promptly falling down) when Springpaw announced a lesson in herbs. Always the curious one, Poppykit didn't hesitate to abandon her warm spot in the soft nest to join among the other kits. Only in her haste, she found it wasn't easy to join them that quickly, her paws refusing to coordinate as they shot out in random directions. Even so, the patched tabby persevered and soon enough was among the other kits, struggling not to bump into them, until she could finally sit and watch.

Old October 6th, 2023, 03:38 PM
Giving you a warm welcome

Bump Policy: bump whenever, but respond time will prob be weekends or slow :33<
My Mood: Busy

Mousekit came into the den, asking "So, what are we learning about today?" in a hushed voice to the nearest cat/kit
Old October 6th, 2023, 10:56 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit and Sharpclaw join [Closed]

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old October 6th, 2023, 11:39 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
SHOCKKIT

Shockkit awoke to Springpaw's call. She had heard of the cat, and had grown to recognize her voice, but had never personally spoken to the medicine cat apprentice. She turned to her sleeping brother. "Pssst, Sparky, Springpaw's calling us. Wake up," she whispered, nudging him. She scanned the nursery for Plumkit [ @Tecumori ], her friend, in hopes of finding him. "I think we should go."

SPARKKIT

Sparkkit awoke to a stab in between his ribs. Surprise surprise, it was his annoying sister, Shockkit. "I'm up, I'm up," he grumbled, standing up and shaking any leftover moss and feathers out of his pelt. He noticed Shockkit searching the clearing for something. No, someone. He knew about her relatively recent friendship with Plumkit. He didn't like the nasty troublemaker. The mischievous little kit always got in trouble, and Shockkit got in trouble right down with him whenever they were together. It was like putting Hades in Pandora's box. Those two were like sticks of dynamite ready to blow, and all it took was putting them together to light it up. He thought Plumkit was a bad influence. But whatever. He couldn't control who she made friends with. As long as she stayed out of his friend life, he would stay out of hers. Speaking of, where was Lilackit [ @Theodore_510 ]? He hadn't seen her in a while, and he missed her. She was a good friend. Sighing, he stumbled forward, legs still asleep. "Come on Shocky, let's go." He stepped outside and squinted at the bright sun that was devouring him. He shrugged it off, searching for Springpaw [ @eris ]. He had seen her before, when he went with Lilackit to the medicine den. Back when she twisted her paw. He found her, with a crowd of kits and a single apprentice, Shypaw, who he remembered playing with last night, sitting around her. "Hey everyone, I'm Sparkkit, and this is my sister Shockkit. If you don't already know her from the huge racket she makes every day," he mumbled, rolling his eyes.
Lilackit was already in the clearing when she spotted Sparkkit. She trotted over to him and mewed, "Hi!!" Excited to see her bestie again.
Old October 7th, 2023, 06:17 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Lightningpaw
female || 8 moons @eris
Prey dangled from the young apprentice's jaws as trotted lightly back into the clearing from her solo session, dropping off her load by the prey pile giving herself a small smile. Bored had crept into her paws, and Lightning always knew that hunting was a quick fix to that. It was something she could always enjoy, and took a while to do, which gave her plenty of time to think and slow down for a moment after a rough day. Hetero blue-brown eyes flickered across the clearing towards the nursery as she saw her cousin, Springpaw poke her head in and out of the den, calling the kits to a little herb lesson if it so tickled their fancy.

Lightningpaw could join, she thought. She could and perhaps learn something useful that could benefit her in the long run later. So yeah, she would. A small smile of greeting was placed on her maw as the young siamese padded lightly over to her cousin, sitting a little ways to side of the gathering kits.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old October 8th, 2023, 09:53 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

It seemed poor Springpaw had also been forced into dealing with the kits as a result of Bumblestar's questionable skirting of the training rules. Tansyjaw held little love for their medicine cat apprentice on account of her ancestry, but she was competent enough, and she didn't plan to get injured anyway. What she DID have a vested interest in, however, was making sure that the kits in the clan didn't end up complete and total hooligans. So, she was here to....supervise, would be the word. Make sure that Shockkit and Sparkkit, who she could already see, didn't cause too much trouble. Probably too late for that, but whatever. If anyone got TOO rowdy, she was here to use her massive bulk for something and shepherd them away. Probably to clean out her nest again. With this somewhat pleasant prospect in mind, she settled down at the back of the crowd, casting a watchful eye over the kits and the few apprentices who had shown up.
Old October 9th, 2023, 03:17 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Brookkit wanted to learn herbs so they ate death berries (jk jk but Brookkit is here)

OPEN

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Closed Thread