Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:53 AM

Old June 20th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Astroid's Field (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"It seems as kits they'd just fall right into your paws and now they're just out of reach all the time. Seems they've gotten smarter and better at avoiding us." Leland said, smiling, but now his gaze was fixed on Astroid, he was captivating, really.
Astroid smiled at the other tom. Something about him made Astroid feel extremely happy. He knew it would be rude to keep staring, but he did it anyway. "I could give you a tour." Astroid suggested, attempting to snap himself out of it. He gave the tom a smile, waiting for his answer.
Old June 20th, 2017, 06:27 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Astroid smiled at the other tom. Something about him made Astroid feel extremely happy. He knew it would be rude to keep staring, but he did it anyway. "I could give you a tour." Astroid suggested, attempting to snap himself out of it. He gave the tom a smile, waiting for his answer.
"A tour! That'd be awesome!" He purred, suddenly feeling embarrassed with his answer. Can't take it back now Leland.. He thought, smiling to keep from embarrassing himself further.
Old June 20th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"A tour! That'd be awesome!" He purred, suddenly feeling embarrassed with his answer. Can't take it back now Leland.. He thought, smiling to keep from embarrassing himself further.
"Great." Astroid purred. He beckoned for Leland to follow him. He padded to the barn. "This is where I live." he told to the other tom, a purr filling in his voice.
Old June 20th, 2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
"Great." Astroid purred. He beckoned for Leland to follow him. He padded to the barn. "This is where I live." he told to the other tom, a purr filling in his voice.
"Wow." Was all Leland managed to say, his eyes wide, "You live here? This looks so interesting." He purred, his gaze traveling around the large building.
Old June 21st, 2017, 06:00 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"Wow." Was all Leland managed to say, his eyes wide, "You live here? This looks so interesting." He purred, his gaze traveling around the large building.
"It is." Astroid agreed."I never got to explore all of it before. Do you want to?" he asked hoping Leland would say yes. He really had been meaning to explore it at some point and this might be his chance. Whats in the hay? Whats in the cracks? Whats on the roof? all these questions he'd never been able to answer him self, could be answered now.
Old June 21st, 2017, 09:59 AM

Quote:
"It is." Astroid agreed."I never got to explore all of it before. Do you want to?" he asked hoping Leland would say yes. He really had been meaning to explore it at some point and this might be his chance. Whats in the hay? Whats in the cracks? Whats on the roof? all these questions he'd never been able to answer him self, could be answered now.
Leland smiled, "That would be awesome. I've actually never been in a barn." He said, his eyes bright as he waved his tail behind him, "Where should we go first?" The tom looked ready to bounce off the walls in his excitement. An adventure! This will be great!
Old June 21st, 2017, 10:04 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Leland smiled, "That would be awesome. I've actually never been in a barn." He said, his eyes bright as he waved his tail behind him, "Where should we go first?" The tom looked ready to bounce off the walls in his excitement. An adventure! This will be great!
Astroid perked up immediately. He had never been in his bar without another cat besides his siblings, and Leland was a really nice cat. He also got to explore all the places he never explored before. "What about the roof?" he asked, hoping Leland wasn't afraid of heights. He always had been, but if there was going to be another cat with him, he was all for it! Astroid tipped his head back to look up at it, waiting for Leland's answer.

Last edited by Cosmo; June 21st, 2017 at 10:05 AM.
Old June 21st, 2017, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Astroid perked up immediately. He had never been in his bar without another cat besides his siblings, and Leland was a really nice cat. He also got to explore all the places he never explored before. "What about the roof?" he asked, hoping Leland wasn't afraid of heights. He always had been, but if there was going to be another cat with him, he was all for it! Astroid tipped his head back to look up at it, waiting for Leland's answer.
His eyes widened, "You can get on the roof? Let's do it!" His voice was filled with shock and his grin widened. "I always loved climbing on the roof of my old den but it wasn't nearly as high as this one." Leland purred, "How do you get up there?"
Old June 21st, 2017, 10:22 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
His eyes widened, "You can get on the roof? Let's do it!" His voice was filled with shock and his grin widened. "I always loved climbing on the roof of my old den but it wasn't nearly as high as this one." Leland purred, "How do you get up there?"
Astroid motioned with his tail for Leland to follow him inside. The door creaked open, and the tom padded in. His gaze racked the ceiling for a while, until it caught on boards supped up there. He padded over to a hay stack, and jumped onto it. Then he bunched his muscles, and gave one gigantic leap towards them. For a moment he was suspended in the air, then his paws caught hold of one of the boards, and he pulled himself up. "Thats how, well half way how." he purred looking down at Leland. Then he turned his gaze up to a crack in the roof, a smile spread onto his face. Thats how they would do it.

Last edited by Cosmo; July 8th, 2017 at 05:59 PM.
Old July 8th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Somewhere in Space