Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:50 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:19 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:10 AM
Raptor Hunting
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:21 AM
View Poll Results: What name sounds better
Redstar 3 16.67%
Ravenmoon 13 72.22%
SwiftStream 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 14th, 2017, 10:27 AM
slipping from existence

Default Re: The clans of the caves

Boulderpaw rolled his eyes . "whatever you say almighty Redstar " he mocked , flashing a quick smile at her before making his way slowly to the elders den .

Rainpath began making her way slowly to the leader, watching boulderpaw walk off . " he's never going to learn? Is he Redstar? " she asked, sighing at the actions of her older, deceased, sisters son .

Last edited by Frosty; July 14th, 2017 at 10:40 AM.
Old July 14th, 2017, 01:55 PM

My Mood: Chatty

"No, he will learn. And if he doesn't he won't be a warrior. He's good at training, but not at listening. If he would listen I might make him a warrior this moon or next moon. He's been training well. But, he doesn't know when to stop." Redstar said to Rainpath. "To be honest I think he's ready to be a warrior, but not act like one. Warriors listen, they respect others, and they are willing to die. Boulderpaw can sure fight like one, even maybe fight like Heronpelt my father. Heronpelt died saving me and my mother SwiftStream from DarkClan. I think Boulderpaw would defend his whole clan if he had to. But, he could also lead are clan into battle. For he never thinks. And he has no respect." Redstar went to go get some mouse bile for Boulderpaw.

Last edited by StripeMist; July 14th, 2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old July 14th, 2017, 03:49 PM
slipping from existence

Boulderpaw quickly glanced at his young aunt and mentor before running off . tending to the elders, him?! HA! Never ! How mousebrained they all were to believe him, the powerful Boulderpaw , would do anything of the sort. He didn't care Bout anyone in this clan since his parents died, not even his own mothers sister. She was the one who took care of him and watched over him carefully, but he didn't care. Why should he? She wasn't his mother of father and had no power over him . He just kept running , laughing at the thought of the leaders face when she realized he was gone

Rainpath nodded. "Let's hope. I know Emeraldwing would not want to is see her only child like this and I'm sure it breaks her heart as she watches from starclan . " she sighed, looking up and sending a silent prayer . she turned back to the leader. " I'm off to hunt. I believe most apprentices are training today and the Queen's need prey . I hope you can get my nephew to listen and understand how valuable he can be " the white molly sighed .

A soft whimper came from behind a black and a grey figure ."silence Shatteredkit " came a deep rumble from the large black tom. " y-yes father " she whispered , stumbling roughly over her own words . " see Spiderfaith, this is why we must discipline our daughter more . she is soft , and frightened of everything " came the voice again, this time softer and towards a beautiful grey she cat in front of him . they looked down together at their offspring and the molly nodded . " I suppose you are right . we don't want a pathetic creature in Darkclan " came her silky voice . with this a small piece of shatteredkit fell with each word that faded
Old July 14th, 2017, 04:12 PM

"BOULDERPAW WHERE ARE YOU, BOULDERPAW, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" Redstar was worried where was Boulderpaw. Even though he misbehaved Redstar wouldn't want any other apprentice. "Redstar what are you yelling about." Yellowkit came over. "I'm looking for Boulderpaw." Redstar told her kit. "Well, mom you know how I'm 6 moons. Can I be an apprentice." Yellowkit whimpered. "Sure, but your going to have to wait til Rainpath gets back. I'll call a meeting then." Redstar said. "Okay mom." Yellowkit left. Redstar kept looking for Boulderpaw. If Redstar couldn't find Boulderpaw she would never forgive herself. Boulderpaw wasn't always this mean, disrespectful, or rude when he was first assigned to Redstar he was sweet, thoughtful, and generous. He didn't think of Redstar as a mentor then he thought of her as a friend. But, later during his apprenticeship he became mean, disrespectful, and rude. Redstar, assumes it is her fault this happen. If she never chose him as an apprentice maybe he wouldn't run away. The leader wouldn't rest until he was found.

Last edited by StripeMist; July 14th, 2017 at 04:30 PM.
Old July 14th, 2017, 05:15 PM
slipping from existence

Boulderpaw finally stopped and looked around, smiling to himself. " that will show her to give me orders " he murmered, panting and beaming.despite this , he didn't even know where he was

Rainpath eventually made it back to the camp , carrying fresh prey in her jaws . she padded up the the leader and dropped the prey quickly , seeing the distress clearly showing in her leaders eyes . " R-redstar ? Is everything fine ? You look worried " she said, a knot slowly forming in her stomach

Last edited by Frosty; July 14th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
Old July 14th, 2017, 07:07 PM

"Um...Boulderpaw is missing. I don't know what happen. After you left I was considering making him a warrior. But, I couldn't find him. And then Yellowkit wanted to become a apprentice. And I said when you get back I would make her an apprentice. But, then I couldn't find Boulderpaw anywhere. And I am officially the worst leader ever." Redstar was about to cry. What, was Redstar supposed to do. She felt so bad. Was this her fault.
Old July 14th, 2017, 07:35 PM
slipping from existence

" Redstar, don't you ever say that again . you are one of the best leaders this clan has ever seen" Rainpath said seriously, staring the leader dead in the eyes. " We both know that Boulderpaw is just gion through a bad time. He's still not over my sister , and people all grief in different ways , his happened to being rebellious. Now, go find your mate and kit , calm down. Please, let me go find him and talk sense into him. " she meowed softly

Last edited by Frosty; July 14th, 2017 at 07:35 PM.
Old July 14th, 2017, 08:54 PM
May be a cow

My Mood: Yeehaw

Name:WhiteHeart
Roleeputy
Mate:none
Kits:none
Personality:a young,but wise cat.He is kind and cautious,always thinking things through.He pushes for peace and likes to solve conflicts with talking instead of fighting.He always is there to support his leader and tries his best to help who he can.
Appearance:He is a black cat with a white stripe marking on his head.
Clan:CloudClan
Old July 14th, 2017, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverClaw View Post
Name:WhiteHeart
Roleeputy
Mate:none
Kits:none
Personality:a young,but wise cat.He is kind and cautious,always thinking things through.He pushes for peace and likes to solve conflicts with talking instead of fighting.He always is there to support his leader and tries his best to help who he can.
Appearance:He is a black cat with a white stripe marking on his head.
Clan:CloudClan
Well, if you want you can be leader of CloudClan I won't mind. I made up all the leaders except for mine. No, one roleplays the other leaders.
Old July 14th, 2017, 11:19 PM

"Okay, Rainpath, I'll go find Yellowkit and we'll have some fun. You can go look for Boulderpaw." Redstar said.