Today 11:07 AM

Old December 8th, 2022, 09:47 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Undertaker
---
Oof. Ok. This would be the first time the warrior set foot in his dear leaders den and honestly he was a little on edge. Not because of Dawnstar of course, the only unnerving thing about her was her beauty. It was him. He had been wading around in the mud all morning. It soaked his paws, his pelt, and the body he discovered. Ya... kind of hard to clean up for your meeting with the highest ranked cat in the clan when you're trying to lug a soaked body back. Oh well. I'm sure she'll understand.

"Good afternoon Dawnstar." Oliveglow greeted cordially, finally stepping into the dark leader's den after a moments hesitation (and a last minute clean to his striped pelt). Green eyes briefly flashed over to the impressive collection of pelts that she had collected over her many battles. Wonder sparkled within them at the sight, briefly taking the tom off track. It was then a vivid memory of a soaking and still body flashed into view. Oh ya, I'm here to report Flamepaw's death.

"So I happened upon a body on the Riverclan border. I believe it was that recently demoted warrior -er apprentice Flamepaw. He was floating face down in the water, I'm assuming for a while too. There was practically no scent at all on him. I personally assumed he had just fell in and drowned, but there was a bit of an odd interaction with a Riverclan cat. I tried to scoop 'em out and lug him back home but some random Riverclan warrior wanted to take his body themselves? I'm honestly not sure what happened there. But uh- I shook my muddy paws at the warrior and they backed down. So."
Embarrassment flooded his striped pelt as he recalled his actions. Great she's gonna think I'm some lame-o. Really??? You shook your muddy paws? Oh so scary Oliveglow... "Sootstorm and Deadclaw decided to carry the body back themselves. While I came here."
Old December 8th, 2022, 11:24 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Christmas Spirit View Post
HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

@Undertaker

The brown, muscular she-cat dragged a screaming Tom into the leaders den. She must’ve dragged him far because his back was dripping with blood and his tail looked destroyed. Once she was in, she threw the Tom cat down. “Now, JayTalon, Tell dawnStar what you were doing by the thunder clan border with that thunder clan warrior… Icewing I think her name is…”

———

JayTalon

ShadowClan
He/Him

The grey tabby Tom hissed in response. “What were you doing stalking me?!?” He began to stand up and got up in HeatherRains face.

———

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

HeatherRain slashes at JayTalons eyes. “Trying to twist this onto me? I don’t meet with warriors outside my clan, and why were you trying to give her a mouse?” HeatherRains tail lashed.

———

JayTalon

ShadowClan
He/Him

The Tom was taken aback by heatherrains slash to the eyes. “ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” He tried to tackle HeatherRain but the she-cat swiftly dodged him. “HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING ME?! DAWNSTAR, DON’T BE A MORON, PUNISH HER!” He growled.

———

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

She turned around and pinned him down, “I’ve been watching you long enough to know your heart does not rest in Shadowclan and your choices aren’t in our favor… Be smarter next time…” and right then and there, HeatherRain ripped the throat out of the Tom… The entire time she made eye contact with DawnStar… “I’ll clean this up…” she mumbles…

(Yep, she just killed an npc character)

[So I'm a little confused on how this works with npc since they're technically a part of the clan, but they're not really. I'm going to with it for this, but I would prefer if an actual cat who's not an npc was used for something like the plot your doing.]

Dawnstar watched the commotion with cold, moving amber eyes. No, she did not follow everything that was being told since there was a lot of yelling and no explaining going on in the slightest. She did not appreciate the fighting going on in the slightest, nor Heatherrain seemingly believing that she had some right to decide another clanmate's fate without Dawnstar's saying so. In fact, it ticked her off immensely.

"I've no clue what is going on right now, but I do not appreciate the commotion, the fighting, or the blood pooling in my den. But above all, who the hell told you that you have any right to kill a member of ShadowClan? I certainly did not." Dawnstar's told came out as icy as a leaf-bare gale. She was not pleased with the other warrior in the slightest, the molly was walking on very very thin ice. Dawnstar had worked hard and long to earn her place as ShadowClan leader, and as far as the molly was concerned every one of the lives in ShadowClan belonged to her. Hers to toy with, hers to hurt, hers to save, hers to send to StarClan or the Dark Forest. ShadowClan was hers, Heatherrain was overstepping her place.

"It's one thing when these mousebrains die to some predator, illness, or enemy clan, but it's a whole different thing when you think you have some right to decide whether they live or die. I don't care what other clanmates have done, or what you think they've done, you speak to me before you do anything! Know your place, Heatherrain, you've done nothing to earn the right to decide your clanmates' fates. Continue acting murderous, mindless, mutt, who can't follow orders and I'll put you down in the ground alongside every other corpse who doesn't fall in line. Now clean this mess up and get out of my sight."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
@Undertaker
---
Oof. Ok. This would be the first time the warrior set foot in his dear leaders den and honestly he was a little on edge. Not because of Dawnstar of course, the only unnerving thing about her was her beauty. It was him. He had been wading around in the mud all morning. It soaked his paws, his pelt, and the body he discovered. Ya... kind of hard to clean up for your meeting with the highest ranked cat in the clan when you're trying to lug a soaked body back. Oh well. I'm sure she'll understand.

"Good afternoon Dawnstar." Oliveglow greeted cordially, finally stepping into the dark leader's den after a moments hesitation (and a last minute clean to his striped pelt). Green eyes briefly flashed over to the impressive collection of pelts that she had collected over her many battles. Wonder sparkled within them at the sight, briefly taking the tom off track. It was then a vivid memory of a soaking and still body flashed into view. Oh ya, I'm here to report Flamepaw's death.

"So I happened upon a body on the Riverclan border. I believe it was that recently demoted warrior -er apprentice Flamepaw. He was floating face down in the water, I'm assuming for a while too. There was practically no scent at all on him. I personally assumed he had just fell in and drowned, but there was a bit of an odd interaction with a Riverclan cat. I tried to scoop 'em out and lug him back home but some random Riverclan warrior wanted to take his body themselves? I'm honestly not sure what happened there. But uh- I shook my muddy paws at the warrior and they backed down. So."
Embarrassment flooded his striped pelt as he recalled his actions. Great she's gonna think I'm some lame-o. Really??? You shook your muddy paws? Oh so scary Oliveglow... "Sootstorm and Deadclaw decided to carry the body back themselves. While I came here."

She was wet, and as much as she wanted to shake out her pelt, she refrain from considering getting her pelt collection wet, one of the very few things that actually made her something similar to happy was the last she wanted to do. So she was stuck sitting in her hastily put-together moss nest cleaning her drenched pelt. She groomed her dark pelt with carefully placed licks, having to be extra mindful of the many scars that litter her muscular physique. She was lucky that most of them were so old and so deeply ingrained into her body that the nerves no longer responded the way they should.

She couldn't feel much, not even the rasp of her tongue, but others like the ones etched into her face and flank were sensitive during the cold season the smallest of things like her tongue irritated them. Granted, she could ignore it since it was more uncomfortable than painful, but Dawnstar really wanted sleep, especially after that meeting, and sleep would not come easy if she was uncomfortable. Oh, how she prayed the starless forest to give her nightmare so grand the stress of dealing with ShadowClan melted away.

Alas, such desires were not to be. The giant feline amber eyes darted towards the entrance of her den as one of her warriors stepped in. Oliveglow, watched the tom the same way she watched the majority of her clan, cooly, as he jumped into the reason for disturbing her. Flamepaw was dead? Well, that was quick, it didn't seem like she had demoted him all that long ago. The leader's tattered ears shot up with interest as Oliveglow mentioned something about a RiverClan warrior wanting the body.

Besides raising the right side of her whiskers slightly at the comment of "shaking muddy paws" Dawnstar returned to grooming herself thoughtfully. "Good work and I appreciate the report. So many cats go missing or die and I'm normally left in the dark it can be quite irksome. Make sure that Sootstorm and Darkclaw don't bother bringing the body back, he can get buried in the Moonlite grove." Even though Dawnstar didn't think he deserved such a burial after his failures and his inability to even make up for them. "Before you depart, did you happen to catch what the RiverClan warrior looked like?"

Dawnstar had a feeling that RiverClan would be whining and showing up at some point in time after Vixensnarl killed off one of their stray guppies. Not that Dawnstar needed it, but it would be nice if she had some ammo against those fishfaces if nothing more than to remind them their clan wasn't perfect either. Dawnstar had no problem twisting and manipulating whatever information she got so it better serve ShadowClan. Even without a name, she could probably do something with the information about the strange guppy trying to steal ShadowClan's deceased.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; December 8th, 2022 at 11:25 AM.
Old December 8th, 2022, 11:39 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

HeatherRain

ShadowClan
She/Her

~ @Undertaker ~

HeatherRain nodded and headed towards the entrance, dragging the body of the silver warrior she had just killed… she decided to speak but unlike before, she was calm… she spoke almost as if nothing had happened… “JayTalon had been meeting with a thunderclan warrior for about 5 moons now… I wasn’t quite sure about it but today I heard him announce his love for her… embarrassingly, he was rejected and the she-cat left.” HeatherRain couldn’t help but chuckle at that…

“While dragging him back, he threatened to kill me. It took so much self control to not kill him on the spot, especially when he said sappy thing like ‘wasn’t the rejection enough punishment?’ And ‘I love her,” she gagged a bit. “I apologize for not asking before but sometimes, you just have to kill somebody… and he was asking for it. Wasn’t going to until he called you a moron…” she rolled her eyes after she said that, as if she was mocking JayTalon…

HeatherRain sighed and dragged his body out of the den. Not long after, she returned with wet moss and soaked up the blood. She decided not to speak much more to let DawnStar have her peace and quiet… she made sure to clean up the blood quietly too…
Old December 8th, 2022, 11:50 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Small placeholder for now so I don’t forget ( terribly sorry if this gets in the way)
Old December 8th, 2022, 07:24 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkpaw

Darkpaw lingered at the edge of the den that belonged to the clan's leader. He had decided after the meeting that he would speak to Dawnstar about potentially aiding in the training of the kits. He had already begun showing a couple of the kits a few techniques to fill in some of the time he had where he wasn't doing anything (currently in the works). Now Dawnstar was offering full-on training lessons to the young ones and he absolutely could not let this opportunity go to waste. He was going to show that he still had much to offer to the clan, that he could be of some use unlike many of the other cats who had become stagnant and lazy.

Steeling himself, the large apprentice padded confidently into the den. The sight that lay before him truly was something he would've never expected. Pelts of what appeared to be other cats littered the floor. By the stars was that a stain from dried blood? Darkpaw blinked and tore his eyes from what looked like something straight out of a nightmare to the massive shape of the cat who resided here.

"Hello Dawnstar," The tom greeted with a respectful dip of his head. Even though he didn't always agree with how she handled things, she was still a cat worthy of respect. "I apologize for the intrusion but I wish to speak to you about the new curriculum for the kits," he said carefully, he hoped that she wouldn't get the wrong idea. "I wish to have a bigger part in helping our clan get an edge over the others and as such, I ask that I may help with Basic Hunting training." The black tabby had rehearsed these lines over and over prior to coming in, hoping to get them perfect. He chose this particular training because he was confident in his abilities as a hunter, having learned (somewhat brutally) from Cougarivy.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 8th, 2022, 07:44 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Flamecall padded up to the Leader’s den, head held high, but not in a cocky way, only in a way that made them appear as if they knew what they were doing.
Flamecall wasn’t too excellent with little furballs, but they thought that giving lessons would be a good thing, something at least a little fun for them to do, as well as benefit others, of course.
They poked their head in the entrance, not wanting to march into the den like they owned the place,
“Dawnstar? Are you in there? I’d like to discuss potentially taking on the teaching of Clan Etiquette for the kits?” They meowed, their watery blue eyes sparkling with interest, “I think I would be a good fit for the role of teacher.”
(My next reply with be longer and more detailed, but I wanted to jump on this because I think it would be fun!)
@Undertaker

Last edited by Willowfern; December 8th, 2022 at 07:46 PM.
Old December 9th, 2022, 12:49 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Mountaingrowl | she/her | @Undertaker she has incredibly sensitive eyes as a result of her scars (especially in regards to light levels), so if you were wondering about certain aspects that should provide someee insight

It was fair to say the huge she-cat's curiosity was piqued but the idea of having a training curriculum for kits. Honestly, she was surprised something like that hadnt been implemented already. Warriors and apprentices alike already trained some kits in basic hunting poses or fighting moves, and in some cases that seemed to do wonders for their future as a warrior. And, well, it seemed others thought the same, judging by the reaction to the announcement.

As she poked her head into the entrance of Dawnstars den, her eyes slowly eased open. It took barely any time for her eyes to adjust once more, pupils dilating slightly in the shadows of the den. "Dawnstar, may I enter" she spoke up, "I was looking to ask about the kit curriculum"

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old December 10th, 2022, 07:14 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Roanpaw
So it had been a rather explosive meeting, and though Roanpaw had not exactly participated he had still bore witness to his grandmother's temper. It may have petrified other cats but the young tom simply found it awe-inspiring. Regal, powerful, commanding... the leader was everything that the young tom aspired to be. Not that anyone knew it though, what with his often monotone voice, one word answers, and uncanny ability to stare at others without blinking (he found that he really didn't need to).

"Here." Announcing his arrival at the den in a rather unorthodox way, the growing-by-the-day tom padded in as if he lived there alongside the fearsome leader. Green eyes glowed in the dim lighting as they sought out his grandmother, locating her soon after. He came to a halt before her and sat down, staring up at her in his typical Roanpaw-style. He couldn't quiet tell what she was thinking or what she would do seeing him here, but she was still the only cat which he felt totally comfortable around.

"Hunt?" One word as usual, but a single claw lifted to point towards the scattered pelts around Dawnstar's den. He could tell that while some of them were predators, others belonged to cats and something about it... intrigued him. A gleam in his eyes as he brought his gaze back to his grandmother, wondering if that was something she would want to do. He'd never removed a pelt before.

[ @Undertaker ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old December 10th, 2022, 08:10 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur always felt nervous to enter Dawnstar’s den. Even though the hulking molly had given the Clan permission to speak further with her about the new kit curriculum, he still felt like he was going to become her latest pelt as soon as he stepped into her den.

Taking a deep breath, the tom stuck his head into Dawnstar’s den. The whole den seemed to be covered in the pelts of prey, predators, and cats. A gruesome sight, for sure. Shadowfur understood the appeal many ShadowClan cats found in such an activity; even he didn’t mind taking a pelt or two now and again. Yet, Dawnstar’s collection was so massive that it worsened the Enforcer’s uneasiness.

“Dawnstar?” he began, keeping his voice strong. “I’ve come to volunteer to teach one of the kit lessons. Whichever one you feel would best suit me, and that’s still available. I’m not picky.”

( @Undertaker )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 11th, 2022, 07:44 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Undertaker
---
The striped warrior couldn't help but preen at Dawnstar's praise. It's not like he scooped the body out of the river for his leader's approval, nor was he looking to start drama with Riverclan. However he couldn't deny the warmth that spread through his pelt and the small smile that graced his mug. I should start looking for bodies more often!

At her next question, Oliveglow needed only a moment to think. Most Shadowclan cats possessed dark colored pelts to help them blend into their surroundings. It was what made their clan special. It was hard to forget the Riverclan warrior's stark white coat from across the water. It just looked so... foreign to Oliveglow. His own whiskers twitched at the memory of the attempted body snatcher. "I know he had white fur and blue eyes. They were pretty big for a Riverclan cat if I remember correctly." Was there any other distinguishing features he could remember? I don't suppose annoying would help? Probably should keep it to myself.

Unless the fearsome leader needed anything else, it was time for the warrior to take his leave. With a cordial bow of his head: "Thank you for your time, I'll go oversee the burial."