Today 09:32 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by ellie
Today 09:31 PM

Old July 31st, 2020, 11:07 AM
So You're Approaching Me?

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Lionsrange

Basil was now a fox lengh away so she pounced. Landing short, the bird let out the alarm call and flew away but Basil snagged it's wing with a claw and brought it down, finishing it off with a swift bite. She padded over to Bastet had dropped the fresh-kill in of front her. "We might aswell share as we won't find anything else here cause of me." She mewed.

[ @Slushie @hope @Rainquail ]

But that aside, have a great day.

Old July 31st, 2020, 11:27 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Bastet's ears droop. It wasn't fair for Basil to blame herself- they were both half starved and really, how could you expect someone to be at their best when their belly growls at them everytime they take a step.
It almost felt wrong for him to take a bite out of prey he didn't catch.
He sat and stared idly and the bird.
@hope @Blitz

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 31st, 2020, 03:51 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

// @Rainquail @Blitz -- hope this is okay with slushie but since slushie is on a camping trip for ~a few days i think it's okay if i skip them for now ?? -- so it doesn't take too long
weird. random bird call. after following the scents for a few pawsteps, spiderpaw begun to see the faint outline of two bodies in her peripheral vision. whirling around, the apprentice was taken aback. "uh... i'm pretty sure y'all aren't supposed to be here. who're you two?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at the duo of unfamiliar.. outsiders. what were they doing here? and why were they eating riverclan prey? subtle hostility in her body language, spiderpaw waited impatiently for a response. "oh! totally forgot to ask but why're you two here, anyway?"
Old July 31st, 2020, 04:10 PM

Bastet looked up at the apprentice, at first overjoyed to have his attention taken away from possibly stealing his friends meal, but upon looking at the younger cat and the hostility, he was far less pleased by the distraction.
"We went wherever there was food, and when the food left, we went with it. It brought us here."
He eyed this stranger and stepped between Basil and her, despite his malnourished frame not likely intimidating anyone, but he wasn't going to let his only friend get hurt just because they were hungry.

@hope @Blitz

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 1st, 2020, 12:56 AM

Basil's mind swirled in confusion, fear, and hunger. She didn't want Bastet to injury himself fighting this random cat over prey. "Wait, please don't fight. We were just following the prey as it moved just like my friend, Bastet, said." Her trembling paws didn't help as she tried to convince the stranger, and Bastet, not to fight.

[ @Rainquail @hope ]
(oof, that sucks slushie won't be able to finish this rp)

Last edited by Blitz; August 1st, 2020 at 12:56 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:59 PM
wanna play a game?

// @Slushie late welcome backkk @Rainquail @Blitz
fighty shmighty! she wasn't that aggressive, was she? they'd get to fighting in a moment though if this started going downhill. "well, i get that you'd be hungry, but.. what's givin' ya the permission to hunt on riverclan's.. stuff? what's the word? like. area? terriotyer! terriotroy! territory!! yep, that's the word! why are ya hunting on riverclan territory?" spiderpaw challenged, making weak eye contact as she felt the embarrassment catch up to her due to her messing up her territory pronunciations. glancing over at goosefury, she waited for the warrior to say.. something, before she continued. maybe he knew what to do. at least this counted as finding something 'interesting' on the patrol, didn't it..?
Old August 3rd, 2020, 12:05 AM

Bastet's ears folded backwards in bewilderment.
"River.... clan? What is.... huh?"
But that didn't really matter, did it? They apparantly were in trouble for hunting on this..... clan's territory, and these cats were much better fed and looked like they could easily snap the both of their necks.
He wanted to avoid that if at all possible, but he wasn't sure what would appease these cats and what would make them angry, so he remained silent.
@hope @Slushie @Blitz

Old August 3rd, 2020, 12:19 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @hope @Rainquail @Blitz ;; thank you for the welcome haha ]

----Goosefury----

For just a moment, he hung back to watch the interaction between Spiderpaw and the two rogues - who were apparently called Bastet and something else, her name had been left unmentioned - before deciding to step in. He placed himself between Spiderpaw and the two trespassers, his single green eye piercing as he studied them.
"RiverClan is a very large group of cats that occupies a very large piece of territory," he explained to Bastet. "You two are currently hunting in part of it, which means you're trespassing. So, unless you have serious business with us, I'd like you to leave." Hopefully that sounded commanding enough. He didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Spiderpaw.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 09:43 PM

Basil trembled under the gaze of the one-eyed cat. "What's the point of havingterritory anyways. The whole forest, well... whatever you consider this place," She mewed as she surveyed the land. "Shouldn't be competed or fought for." Puzzled how these cats were so keen on keeping them out of their 'territory'.

@Slushie @Rainquail @hope
[We really got speed this up we got like 2 days.]

Last edited by Blitz; August 3rd, 2020 at 09:47 PM.
Old August 4th, 2020, 12:25 PM
wanna play a game?

// @Rainquail @Blitz @Slushie
woah. goosefury was so cool. look at him talk down those cats! so serious-y! heck yeah! "and that's exactly how you make a disaster!" spiderpaw exclaimed. "without boundaries or territory or borders, it's every cat for themselves -- you know how many cats would fight over each and every piece of prey? it'd be a free for all! any cat can just do what they want and fight someone else because 'oh no this was my piece of prey', but they can't prove that because there's no claimed areas! so everyone would be in the wrong! no, borders make sure that this is our side and that's their side and we hunt on our side and they hunt on their side and it prevents conflict! and if there is conflict then it's way more clear who the cause of it is! it seems to be working more well than that follow-the-prey thing of yours, anyway." spiderpaw responded. "but yes also listen to goosefury."