Today 04:55 AM

Old July 26th, 2023, 05:58 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Losthaven’s greeting is what caught her attention first, and she shifted her gaze to look at the tom, a warm, friendly smile appearing on her face. “Ravenkit and Deerkit..” She quoted him, humming to herself as she slowly trotted over to sit near him. “I suppose I haven’t seen them, today. Venturing the camp, I would assume.” She pointed out, her voice laced with fondness, even if the kittens were not her own. She had a big soft spot for young ones, no matter how rambunctious they may be. “How have you been feeling, Losthaven?”

She wasn’t expecting to be approached by anyone else, and certainly not such a cute little bundle of fur such as Pikekit. What had caught her attention to the little one’s arrival in the first place was the way that he mimicked her greeting, causing a purr of pleasant surprise to start up in her throat.

“Oh, hello,” She smiled, dropping her head slightly so that she could peer down at the feather that had been dropped before her. “Such a pretty feather, where did you find it, young one?”

[ @TheVillianKing & @Ymir ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old July 26th, 2023, 06:04 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

@Omari @Ymir

Losthaven churred lightly "Like a Blouted Raccoon." He Finally Mewed. He noticed a Kit had Joined in, pikekit if he recalled the scent right... "Pikekit i assume?" the Blind feline mewed.

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 26th, 2023, 08:09 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Pikekit looked at losthaven "Thats me" he said cheerfully still wagging the nub of what one might call his tail, he had never really interacted with Losthaven before but he did see him around doing whatever in the nursery

Pikekit was happy finally a warrior who didnt talk down to him and was actually nice, he gave a wide smile to that he cintinued to be happy because it seemed she was intreasted in his feather "I found it when i was looking for mama! its for you" he said happily nub still wagging, the feather itself was just a normal ravens feather nothing speacil but gave a small purple glint in the right light which is why he took it and it was rather well maintained which was funny since he was a kit and a rather muscular and taller one at that

@Omari

@TheVillianKing

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 27th, 2023, 06:49 AM
&amp;amp;amp;quot;Your good old friend!&amp;amp;amp;quot;

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light000 View Post
Swiftkit smiled at Deerkit. ''Thank you''
"No problem!," he said getting up!

Old July 27th, 2023, 03:19 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Roach} View Post
"No problem!," he said getting up!
''Hey, it's getting dark, they'll scold me if I don't go to sleep'' Swiftkit said while staring at the outside of the nursery, watching the sun hide.

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra
Old July 27th, 2023, 04:23 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey...

❀ ❀ ❀

❀ Poppykit ❀
She / Her
silver, black and brown patched classic tabby with folded ears and hazel eyes

ততততত

Early in the morning, the sun in its rising state peeked through the entrance of the nursery, rain drops from last night's rainfall still clinging to the edges of leaves. The air still carried a coolness to it, just a slight chill that would soon be chased away by the rising sun halfway up the sky. And with the darkness of night gone, came the light of day. A light that ever so gently found its way inside on the gently closed eyelids of a brittle looking kitten, still fast asleep -- for now. But as the morning goes, the kitten doesn't remain in her deep slumber for long. Light had graced the sky with its presence, and although there were no alarms to wake the kittens up, save for the gentle hustle and bustle outside the nursery, this little one was already slowly waking. The she-kit's eye lids fluttered; a wispy-furred tail grazed her nose as it moved away from her face. This caused a quiet sneeze as soon to be hazel eyes closed again from impact, before fluttering back open to meet the light.

The den was beautifully illuminated by the rising light, although quiet shadows still graced the sides. And right ahead of the nest she slept in, shared with four siblings and her mumzie, was the brightly lit exit of the nursery. It was almost too bright to look at, stinging anyone with light coloured eyes, but this kitten stared on for a short while. It reminded her of something, something her mother had said.
"Mama, mama! Wakey, mumzie, wakey!"
All of a sudden the kitten prodded and struggled. Her front paws held her body up in the air while her back legs struggled to follow suit; accidentally kicking out behind her, colliding with what was either the fuzzy fur of a sibling or the soft moss of their nest. She trembled a bit as she finally managed to get her back legs to move forth, awkwardly pushing herself to the nest's edge, likely accidentally stepping on one of her siblings again, as they were all huddled up close. But the patched kitten paid it no mind, the path ahead clear in her mind. She would apologise later. Standing with unsteady paws on the nest's edge, it was only a matter of seconds before her legs gave out below her and she flopped down, rolling out of the moss nest with a high-pitched oof. Sprawled out on the ground below, the kitten's head raised with a shake, getting her senses back together. One paw at a time.

While the kittens had long started to learn how to walk, although she didn't quite realise it, and much to the adult's wonders, little Poppykit was having a particular struggle mastering the art, her limbs seemingly never willing to obey. The kitten was none the wiser however, as she carefully propped one front leg back up, followed by another and then a back leg. Right as she was about to put her second back leg upright to prop herself back up, her front leg gave a tremble before slipping away below her. Once again the kitten went oof as her jaw hit the ground. But who cares? The patched tabby certainly didn't! Tiny and thin claws unsheathed as they dug them in the ground, using them as a stabilizer to stand right back up. Hah! A grin spread across the kitten's face who turned around with glee in one smooth jump, stumbling forward only momentarily as she used her claws to prop herself back up.

"Mumma!"
The kitten called again as, with some struggle, she dug her claws into the nest and tried pulling herself up to meet her mother's face.
"Lookie!"
She called to her mother with a bright smile, proudly showing off how well she'd walked and how well she managed to barely hang onto the nest before sliding right back down. Oops. The kitten puffed, astounded as she sat back on the ground, front paws reaching far out in front of her. Oh well, the kitten was far too excited to care. She looked up with shimmering eyes and spoke again.
"Poppy go! Outside! Mama said!"
She squeaked, evidently excited at the prospect of finally leaving the nursery - a space that is and has been her whole world all her life now. And though her life was barely a moon long, the kitten felt more than ready to expand her horizons.

[ @Ladiebugg [Raspberrysplotch] | @TheNyanCatMinecart [Acornkit] | @dragonwind [Eelkit] | @{Roach} [Fawnkit] | @Woodlow [Plumkit] ]

Old July 27th, 2023, 05:28 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

RaspberrySplotch opened her eyes, watching PoppyKit struggle to walk. She chuckled, lifting her head. 'Great job, kiddo!'

She watched Poppy's eyes light up at the prospect of leaving the nursery. 'Yes, I did say. Out you go. I'll watch you'

RaspberrySplotch got up, shaking her long fur out. She moved over to the entrance of the nursery so that she was able to keep an eye on PoppyKit as well as the rest of her litter.

@Estelle @TheNyanCatMinecart @Dragonwing @Roach @Woodlow

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old July 27th, 2023, 05:53 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit
ThunderClan | Kit | He/Him | 1 moon
A slim yellow eye peeked open as the light of morning broke through. The excited mewling of his sister had stirred him awake, and Plumkit lifted his head to let out a squeaky yawn.

He watched as Poppykit tried and failed to stand. You'd think she would have figured that out by now, all of them being one moon old and such. Plumkit paid no mind to it though. Today was the day they'd finally get to leave the nursery. He was especially excited to explore the other dens and meet all the big cats.

Warriors, he reminded himself. He didn't know much about warriors except that they got to go outside the camp to hunt and fight off monsters. He couldn't wait to do the same when he grew up!

The puny, lilac kit lifted himself from the nest, still warm and soft from everyones' shared heat.

"Mama, hurry hurry! Let's go!" he chanted, giddy with excitement. He latched the few teeth he had into his mother's leg fur and started to tug. He wanted to get out and explore already!

@TheNyanCatMinecart; Acornkit - @dragonwind; Eelkit - @{Roach}; Fawnkit
@Estelle; Poppykit - @Ladiebugg; Raspberrysplotch

Image of my oc was created using Clangen Cat Maker

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 27th, 2023, 07:33 PM

FawnKit

Fawn'kit startled awake as her siblings chirpy voices sang through the air. The bright sun erupted as she yawned before resting her muzzle on the moss and flicking an ear as Plum'kit and Poppy'kit's voices rang through.
Sighing heavily, she stood up and walked out the nest sleep still in her eyes before squinting and shaking out her body.
But after hearing the excited mews of her siblings about going outside, she awoke fully and ran after them almost tripping over her own paws on the way out.
"W-wait for me!," she said trying to catch up with them. "Hold on momma!"
Her little paws scurried across the ground as she caught up with them.

@TheNyanCatMinecart @dragonwind @Estelle @Ladiebugg @Woodlow @silverwynds

Last edited by Barnaby; July 29th, 2023 at 10:45 PM.
Old July 27th, 2023, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light000 View Post
''Hey, it's getting dark, they'll scold me if I don't go to sleep'' Swiftkit said while staring at the outside of the nursery, watching the sun hide.
"Yea same here," picking up the mossball he kicked it into the den before resting his head on top of Lost'Havens body. "Goodnight"