by Aolani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:43 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by lionparty25
Today 10:27 PM

Old September 8th, 2022, 09:44 PM

Status: open to rp, devices lock ater certain times at night and dont unlock until morning
My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Venomscar's Alley [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
FrozenHeart | Outsider,Former Thunderclan Warrior | A Light Pale Blue Cat With Ice Blue Eyes,Scars are on their Muzzle and Shoulder. Missing their left front leg from the join down. | Non-binary,They/Them

The Cannibal slowly stalked into the alley. ‘That’s too many! You cannot have witnesses! Forget this-’ The Large cat instantly spotted the still body,How long had this been here wasting away,Was it even alive? These cats were wasting it! The Warrior snapped their head up, stepping over the body. A snarl growing in their throat. “What are you idiots doing? This is not a good spot to do this,You are either asking for infection or worse! Move this cat to a box or something!” The warrior snapped the orders,Frozenheart sighed sharply. A meal gone to waste,The hunger pained them, it had been a few weeks? By far the longest period without it. Frozenheart poked the kit lightly,They had zero herb knowledge. What were they meant to do with something like this.
Their blue eyes flung up, These cats were just watching,Frozenheart hissed at Ash and Mocha. “You both! You heard them! Get the Thyme and Poppyseeds,I won’t let a child die on my watch. You both wouldn’t want to see a clan cat upset,Trust me.

{} @FredTheFrog @HopeFeather @Karma Holmes {}

Wish snarled when the outsider poked Cody. Ignoring her still bleeding flank she stood up and moved closer to the kit ready for round two of today's murder spree, she'd already killed one cat today and we're sure adrenaline would keep them going to either win a second fight or die trying. Though when the Molly heard the comment about not wanting Cody to die Wish stopped snarling and instead curled around Cody, licking at the kit to keep his blood circulation strong. Though made sure her side didn't touch any of the hay Cody was in.
Rc: Russetsky, Halfkit
Wc: Silvermoon, Brightkit
Loner: wish, spot, Gabe

https://dragcave.net/image/klvkB.gif
https://dragcave.net/image/zZuIp.gif
https://dragcave.net/user/infernalcat
Old September 9th, 2022, 09:37 PM

Status: open to rp, devices lock ater certain times at night and dont unlock until morning

@FredTheFrog @Karma Holmes

Old September 9th, 2022, 09:40 PM
Birthday Feb, 13th

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeFeather View Post
Wish snarled when the outsider poked Cody. Ignoring her still bleeding flank she stood up and moved closer to the kit ready for round two of today's murder spree, she'd already killed one cat today and we're sure adrenaline would keep them going to either win a second fight or die trying. Though when the Molly heard the comment about not wanting Cody to die Wish stopped snarling and instead curled around Cody, licking at the kit to keep his blood circulation strong. Though made sure her side didn't touch any of the hay Cody was in.
Ash walks out of the hay pile.
Windclan: Ravenscar
Outsiders: Frost, Mocha, Ash, Dusk/Dawn
Non-cats: Oleanderleaf, Forest
Oc's in HPA: Arrow Holmes(Female), Aspen Holmes(Female), Jinx Suki(Female), Karmic Thunder(Non-binary), Koda Streamfish(Male), Raven Holmes(Female), Rebel Holmes(Male), Hecate Holmes(Female)
Oc's in Highschool of Hell: Riley Atwood, Ida Atwood, and Isla Atwood
Old September 9th, 2022, 09:44 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

|Sasuke|

the sleek black tom leapt down from the top of a building with a gallant leap, landing on a dumpster, a freshly caught rat in his mouth. Sasuke scoffed as he noticed the cats. What could he do. He had to get back to cody and duskfrost. It was his only option to feed the young cat. He was tresspassing after all.

@Littlepaw(leap) @FredTheFrog @Karma Holmes @Evermore

Character Site
The one piece is real.

Last edited by Kunaisoul; September 9th, 2022 at 09:45 PM.
Old September 11th, 2022, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
|Sasuke|

the sleek black tom leapt down from the top of a building with a gallant leap, landing on a dumpster, a freshly caught rat in his mouth. Sasuke scoffed as he noticed the cats. What could he do. He had to get back to cody and duskfrost. It was his only option to feed the young cat. He was tresspassing after all.

@Littlepaw(leap) @FredTheFrog @Karma Holmes @Evermore
Wish hissed at the newcomer as a warning not to get to close. Though hoped some cat would do as she asked and get some thyme and or poppyseeds. That woud make this much easier to deal with. Wish continued to lick the kit whilst making sure not to get her blood on the small tom.

Old September 11th, 2022, 07:25 AM
Birthday Feb, 13th

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Wish hissed at the newcomer as a warning not to get too close. Though hoped some cat would do as she asked and get some thyme and or poppy seeds. That would make this much easier to deal with. Wish continued to lick the kit whilst making sure not to get her blood on the small tom.
"I'll be back I'm going to get either some thyme or poppy seeds." Mocha says before leaving.
Windclan: Ravenscar
Outsiders: Frost, Mocha, Ash, Dusk/Dawn
Non-cats: Oleanderleaf, Forest
Oc's in HPA: Arrow Holmes(Female), Aspen Holmes(Female), Jinx Suki(Female), Karmic Thunder(Non-binary), Koda Streamfish(Male), Raven Holmes(Female), Rebel Holmes(Male), Hecate Holmes(Female)
Oc's in Highschool of Hell: Riley Atwood, Ida Atwood, and Isla Atwood
Old September 11th, 2022, 07:34 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

FrozenHeart | Outsider,Former Thunderclan Warrior | A Light Pale Blue Cat With Ice Blue Eyes,Scars are on their Muzzle and Shoulder. Missing their left front leg from the join down. | Non-binary,They/Them

Leave. You are not welcome. We have enough to do already,an ugly ass cat is no help. Get the hell out of this alley or I will rip your nose off.” The former Thunderclan warrior snarled,They hissed at the tomcat. Maybe this one would be their next meal. Frozenheart technically could just take the kit and leave,these cats didn’t have moons of warrior under their belt either. But would they do that? Not just yet. “I don’t give a damn about name of anything about. I don’t care about what your here for,If you don’t wanna be dead I would suggest go finding Some Thyme and Poppyseed and maybe some cobwebs. If this cat is bleeding? I have no clue. But you better do something useful here or you will be joining the afterlife.” Frozenheart snapped at the dark tomcat as he landed on the dumpster. If this cat was to do this on clan territory…They wouldn’t make it outlive.

{} @Littlepaw(leap) @FredTheFrog @Karma Holmes @Kunaiskrill @HopeFeather {}
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old September 11th, 2022, 11:13 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

|Sasuke|

He would perk his ears "I know a friend that used to be a windclan warrior, he knows herbs very well." Sasuke said, as he then walked out of the alleyway, returning with Duskfrost.

|Duskfrost, former windclan warrior|

Windclan would never let him do what he felt as if he was meant to do, but helping this cat now is what he could do at the moment, he unwrapped the leaf as herbs were inside, as he began to heal.

@Evermore @HopeFeather @FredTheFrog

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old September 11th, 2022, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
|Sasuke|

He would perk his ears "I know a friend that used to be a windclan warrior, he knows herbs very well." Sasuke said, as he then walked out of the alleyway, returning with Duskfrost.

|Duskfrost, former windclan warrior|

Windclan would never let him do what he felt as if he was meant to do, but helping this cat now is what he could do at the moment, he unwrapped the leaf as herbs were inside, as he began to heal.

@Evermore @HopeFeather @FredTheFrog
Wish wouldn't allow her bleeding flank to be touched by the cat she didn't know. But she let the other cat get close enough to Cody to help him though she herself was close enough and had a familiarity with herbs so with one wrong move the Molly could bite the other cats face off. Not being called a murderer for nothing.

Old September 11th, 2022, 11:28 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

Quote:
Wish wouldn't allow her bleeding flank to be touched by the cat she didn't know. But she let the other cat get close enough to Cody to help him though she herself was close enough and had a familiarity with herbs so with one wrong move the Molly could bite the other cats face off. Not being called a murderer for nothing.
|Duskfrost|

Duskfrost would look at Wish with concern and faith in his eyes, as he was about to dab some soaked moss on her flank, but He stopped. "Can i please heal you as well?" He asked. "Sasuke and I have been living together in a group for a while, I would be most delighted to help you." He said.

|Sasuke|

The sleek black tom would drop the squirrel. "We don't mean any harm to anyone here. you guys can take this squirrel if you really wish." He dipped his head.

Character Site
The one piece is real.